Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-24-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Keith Bulluck to the G-Men.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ver-cardinals/

Quote:
Adam Schein of FOX reports and PFT has confirmed that the longtime Titans linebacker and New York native has agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the New York Giants. Bulluck can make up $2.5 million this season.
Old 07-24-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! !!!!

:( :(

Double Frowny Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
**** you!!!!

j/k,

But be sure to make Keith's chocolate milk just the way he likes it.... with extra love.

*sniffles*

Quote:
Old 07-24-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh, look who called it 2 nights ago because my aunt is now his PERSONAL ASSISTANT?

oh yea, i'm ******* awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
oh, look who called it 2 nights ago because my aunt is now his PERSONAL ASSISTANT?

oh yea, i'm ******* awesome
scotty you are wise man. And a very lucky one with your aunt being who she is.

Old 07-24-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...ts#post2049239

EDIT: I lied but I called it a few months ago! (2 posts down)

toot toot toot!

Quote:

Last edited by DoughBoy : 07-24-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 07-24-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just got a text from my aunt:
"it's official, you should be getting your keith jersey soon!"

I win at life
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 07-24-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Keith whent to high school about 15 minutes away from mine. My HS and his are rivals actually. But I still love him. Hey scotty think you could get me a Keith jersey? lol.

Old 07-24-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was scared at the thought of beating out Zack Follett in training camp.

Last edited by Scotty D : 07-24-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now I gotta go adjust my favorite/least favorite players

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I. Am. About. To. Craaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.

:'(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This signing pretty much means the Giants do not have faith in Jonathan Goff or starting rookie Phillip Dillard.

At least that's my take on it. Or perhaps its not Goff's play that bothers them, but his quiet demeanor that doesn't get the respect of his teammates. They need a leader too, and maybe they look at Bulluck as a guy who can be a lockerroom leader and vocal guy in the middle.

I'm curious to know how much he has left in the tank. He'll be playing MIKE for us. The guy used to be a beast, but he's old now and coming off an ACL. I don't know what to expect out of him.

Part of me would prefer starting Goff or Dillard and at least seeing if we have something in them so we can address it in the offseason or not. Bulluck is just a 1 year rental, it doesn't really solve anything for us.

If he still has something left in that tank though, then this is a great signing. I'm skeptical though.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's gonna be playing MIKE for ya'll? You sure?

Yikes...not sure how I like that. He may be 230 lbs. right now, and his playing weight at OLB was around 235 lbs. He's a coverage linebacker, and taking on blocks isn't his strong suite. He was solid at stuffing for an OLB though.

I love KBull. He has much more left in the tank. Just depends on how his ACL has healed. I'm just worred about him playing MIKE. I'm assuming ya'll are moving more towards Cover 2 than ZBS? Cause if there's one thing Bulluck can't do, it's blitz.

Ya'll could be heading towards a situation like Oakland was in last year with Morrison if ya'll are needing a MLB who needs to take on and shed blockers and not one that can drop and excel in coverage. Bulluck's definitely a leader though, and he was the one who got everyone lined up on DEF for the Titans.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to K-Bull and the G-Men and thanks to him for all of his years in TN.

That said, I'm skeptical of him making a great impact this season and even beyond. When the Titans part ways with a guy, it's usually a good move.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
He's gonna be playing MIKE for ya'll? You sure?

Yikes...not sure how I like that. He may be 230 lbs. right now, and his playing weight at OLB was around 235 lbs. He's a coverage linebacker, and taking on blocks isn't his strong suite. He was solid at stuffing for an OLB though.

I love KBull. He has much more left in the tank. Just depends on how his ACL has healed. I'm just worred about him playing MIKE. I'm assuming ya'll are moving more towards Cover 2 than ZBS? Cause if there's one thing Bulluck can't do, it's blitz.

Ya'll could be heading towards a situation like Oakland was in last year with Morrison if ya'll are needing a MLB who needs to take on and shed blockers and not one that can drop and excel in coverage. Bulluck's definitely a leader though, and he was the one who got everyone lined up on DEF for the Titans.
Do you by chance have a couch on your front lawn?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was on the cards for a while now - the Giants were the proposed team since before he was actually a free agent. He has wanted to go back to NY and they are a 4-3 team with a seemingly constant need of LBs.

Hope he does great for a few more years. I thought he was living off his name mostly in recent seasons and didn't really play that great all that often, but a new start could be what he needs.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Do you by chance have a couch on your front lawn?
No, I just say ya'll a lot. And I spell it my own way and not the "y'all" way. You're not the first one to notice it and poke fun, ya jerk. :P Only 4 uses...that's pretty good for me.

I actually have little to no southern accent. Everyone thinks I moved here from the north despite me living in TN all my life. I have my moments though. Ya'll is really my only country word, so I gets tuh abuse it!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TitanHope sounds like a fast-talking northerner from my xbox live experiences. Accept my friend request by the way butt hole.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Lol, dude I haven't been on XBL in ages. I'll hop on tomorrow and catch my stuff up.

I'm so about to buy that Deadliest Warrior game on there. Have you guys seen that? A marathon of the show has been on all day, and it's been intense. I kinda feel bad for the guys who are stuck in the iron age who have to go up against guys with flintlock pistols. The producer must like "bringing a knife to a gun fight" irony.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:30 AM    (permalink
CLong4Heisman
Veteran

CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Keith whent to high school about 15 minutes away from mine. My HS and his are rivals actually. But I still love him. Hey scotty think you could get me a Keith jersey? lol.
C-town south?
Old 07-25-2010, 10:24 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing MIKE seems a bit weird, but I guess Boley is the weakside guy already right? Boley is perfect for what he does there, I just don't know if Bulluck inside is the best fit for cleaning up some of that mess.

Who is the Strongside backer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 07-25-2010 at 10:48 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's Clint Sintim.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Sintim SHOULD be the starting strong side backer. Him, Bulluck and Boley make a pretty nice LB corps. Keith's leadership, experience, talent and overall awesomeness should really help us. I'm super pumped for it
Quote: