Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 09-24-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am the type that says " never take anyone for granted" but having said that i think this is a game that we can try plays and different stuff for next week when we play Balt. with our D i do not see them scoring but a couple FG's or/and a late TD at most so we can let Batch try a few things to get ready for Balt. and with Batch getting to run the 1st team O he will be ok IMO. we do need to let Mendy run it at least 20 times to manage the clock but Batch will have to throw and make plays against Balt. so he needs to use this game to prepare.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great write up. I'd like to see us score more then 12, but all that matters until Ben gets back is the team wins. Style points are even more irrelevant while Ben is out.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

give me some advice on the sig....i am asking you guys because the opinion of my brother that bleed black and gold is all that matters.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
Old 09-24-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

steel man i like the first one about LT

i like the write up, i disagree with his statement that flo is

He is way better than what we had at right tackle for the past 4 seasons…

also, idk what hes talking about saying that ronde will give wallace a 15 yd cushion, they mainly run a cov. 2 meaning ronde will jamming mikey all day at the line

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
steel man i like the first one about LT

i like the write up, i disagree with his statement that flo is

He is way better than what we had at right tackle for the past 4 seasons…

also, idk what hes talking about saying that ronde will give wallace a 15 yd cushion, they mainly run a cov. 2 meaning ronde will jamming mikey all day at the line
I think Ronde will be on Hines, with Talib on Wallace. Don't think Ronde would be able to keep up with Wallace.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I think Ronde will be on Hines, with Talib on Wallace. Don't think Ronde would be able to keep up with Wallace.
that is what i was thinking also...Talib is younger and faster.

also on cover 2 do they play man at the corners or do they play zone....i know the S's play "halfs" or each covers half the field deep, but i have saw teams play cover 2 with both playing zone and man on the corners....what does the bucs play?

if the bucs play zone on the corners then Ronde could play Wallace because he would not be mirroring him and would not have to stay step for step with him and once he left his zone he would be picked up by someone else.

if they play man then IMO we should use Sanders and Brown as our 3rd WR, because their 3rd CB in no way is as fast as those guys and use our speed at WR to our advantage

if they play zone then Miller and Ward needs to find the holes in the zone and sit in them and let Batch find them, even for short yardage it will move the chains. Miller and Ward has the best hands on any team and Miller is a big body to try to get around to deflect the pass. I have a feeling Miller will be Batch's go to guy (if he does not have to stay in and block all the time)

Old 09-24-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanted to clear up some errors in the long write up:

- NT Roy Miller is not a 270 lb pass rushing technician. He is a 305 lb run clogger that has dominated Alex Mack and Steinbach in week 1. And he played very well against Khalil and the Panthers OGs in week 2. (He will be covering up Pouncey all game).

- Sabby Piscitelli is not starting. Cody Grimm will be a SS/LB in the box to stop the run. Sean Jones will play deep so that is an area for the Steelers to target.

- Tanard Jackson is not a crackhead, he is a pothead.

- Ward vs Barber. Talib vs Wallace. Talib is really, really, really good.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in a cov two the corners play the flats as responsibility #1 and depending on their keys (2nd receiver) they could end up playing down the field if number one runs a vert

Old 09-26-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What ere those sites again? I can't get ATDHE.net to work
Old 09-26-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

anyone have the game on a live stream? i cant find any working ones

Old 09-26-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Click here, it's where I'm watching it:

http://atdhe.net/24857/watch-pittsbu...bay-buccaneers

If not, maybe JustinTV or UStream.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Offense is playing like **** again. ****.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Awesome punt.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

cant find **** any live streams?

Old 09-26-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
cant find **** any live streams?
Not the best quality, but here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mega-gaming-extra-life

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

thanks its better than nothing

Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ohhh no it went down.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

even worse quality but:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/djarthurking-radio

Old 09-26-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That really is horrible quality. Thanks tho, its better then nothing.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Batch is showing a GREAT arm.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That play Ziggy just made prob made Ktrain smile.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Boo, Clark is down.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-26-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Keisel!!!!!

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-26-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

why is the starting D still in?
Old 09-26-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Well that was a straight up ass kicking.