Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a chance. He's too old for a Vick like comeback, and I like our receiving core as is. Wallace, Sanders, and Brown are a very good group of young receivers to let develop. Let Ward stick around and these three young guys continue to develop.

Hines was probably just standing up for a guy he likes. I doubt he seriously wants him on the team or thinks the Steelers would ever make a move like that.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:09 AM    (permalink
PittPete
Rookie

PittPete PittPete PittPete

ron Cook really rips into Harrison in today's Post-gazette. what a friggin tool. Imagine if this pansy covered the steelers in Lambert/Green era. go cry to yo;ur mother, you ******. Guess superbowl time, the worms come out of hiding, first Goodall ripping Ben, then our own sportswriter.
PittPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:55 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id love plax on the outside....we have so many small slot guys and he would stretch the field a bit more AND get that ***** randle el off the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight on NFL network the premiere of America's Game the story of the Super Bowl XLV Champion Green Bay Packers, Featuring, Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Mike McCarthy. Narrated by Alec Baldwin.

And later on this week we will be in the not so frozen tundra of Lambeu Field to get you set for the Thursday Night Season opening rematch of the NFC championship game between the super bowl champion Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears.

The Packers will win the super bowl. I guarantee it. I don't see how the Steelers can possibly win this game.

Can't wait!

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love when you say the Steelers have no chance to win the game. You've said it the past two weeks. Keep it up!!

Oh, and Pouncey is out of his cast. Should be ready to go.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pouncey is the effing man. Out of the past few drafts, would anyone take another 1st round center over Pouncey? I sure as hell wouldn't.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
Pouncey is the effing man. Out of the past few drafts, would anyone take another 1st round center over Pouncey? I sure as hell wouldn't.
Mangold and Mack would be sexy as Steelers.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

For some reason, I believe Limas Sweed is going to make an impact next year. I just hope, that is.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im a big sweed fan...i thought this year would be his year....hes a hard worker and dedicated player, he can get open, hes extremely physical. the problem with him is hes a rhythm player, he cant be thrown out there cold and be effective. burress was the same way, hed need to get out there and run around and feel what the defense was doing and get into a rhythm....the difference was we needed burress out there and sweed was just a spell guy.

i think he'll make the team and be a solid contributor...im a fan, i hope he does well even if it isnt with us

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

If Sweed does work out, a WR core of Wallace and Sweed on the outside, and AB and Sanders in the slots would be so ******* deadly. The speed all 4 would bring would be too much.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
PittPete
Rookie

I really hope you guys are right about Sweed. However, he has clumsy limbs, hands that don't hold onto the ball and feet that don't know how to stay in bounds. I think there is no chance he isn't working at 7-11 next year.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One good thing regarding the Sweed situation is that, at best, we'd require him to be the #4 receiver, meaning there won't be a lot of pressure on him to work well.

Ward, Wallace, Sanders, Brown, Randle El, all those guys would probably be listed before him on the depth chart.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

god i hope randle el isnt listed above anyone on this roster

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd slow down on Pouncey playin - after watchin him limp around on NFL network without the boot I'm beginning to believe that all this talk is just to keep GB guessin. Obviously I'd rather see him out there instead of Legursky but he wasn't puttin weight on it & I'm thinkin that 100% of Legs is better than 50% of Pouncey.
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it just me or do Willie Colon's arms look freaking huge on this video?

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-au...3-62b1337adf3f

Some clips of him with Ziggy and Hokie and his arms still look significantly bigger. Maybe he worked his ass of on his upper body with the ankle injury?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:31 AM    (permalink
PittPete
Rookie

Colon is kinda like the offensive version of Harrison. Stocky powerful builds, the kinda guys you want on your side in a fight. I don't know why so many steeler fans hate Colon, he is much better than anyone seems to give him credit for. He has a slow move to the outside on quick pass rushers and jumps too often but is a mauler inside.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittPete View Post
Colon is kinda like the offensive version of Harrison. Stocky powerful builds, the kinda guys you want on your side in a fight. I don't know why so many steeler fans hate Colon, he is much better than anyone seems to give him credit for. He has a slow move to the outside on quick pass rushers and jumps too often but is a mauler inside.
Most of us hate him as RT pass blocker. Would love to see him inside, but apparently he can't play there.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

he looks like a monster, he seriously dwarfs hood and woodley

i like colon, i think flozell has been excellent in his place but colon is a fantastic drive blocker and plays with a mean ******* attitude.

pass blocking is up and down, but the entire line is shaky in that. except pouncey, hes sex

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Man, you guys need to watch Willie ***'s videos from the Super Bowl with Crezdon Butler. They are absolutely hilarious. One is about Mendy's rapage of Ben and Mendy replies, "I'm not ***". Priceless. It's on Willie ***'s Twitter. Lemme find a link.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Here's ***'s Twitter. All of them are on it I believe.

http://twitter.com/#!/williamgay22
Old 02-03-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-...s-mane-to-fame

AWESOME.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I checked out all of Big Play William ***'s videos pretty funny. HW was good, why this interview so boring?
Old 02-03-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I checked out all of Big Play William ***'s videos pretty funny. HW was good, why this interview so boring?
I love Wallace's quote:

"Man they gave me the small ****, ya heard me?" LOL
Old 02-06-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Today's the day. Sad that Pouncey and Aaron Smith won't play, but I'm pumped.

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:09 AM    (permalink
PittPete
Rookie

Yeah, been kinda quiet here considering what our team is about to accomplish.