Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-06-2011, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell am I going to do for 10 ******* hours?
Old 02-06-2011, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
What the hell am I going to do for 10 ******* hours?
Overdose on melatonin and set an alarm clock.

But I'm with ya, now way I'm gonna be able to wait this much.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Overdose on melatonin and set an alarm clock.

But I'm with ya, now way I'm gonna be able to wait this much.
I mean, I have a few ideas. Start watching the pregame in 10 minutes, then at noon, watch the Penguin game(hockey). After that, take a shower and head to my party. We have figured out this together Goose! We are genius'!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

theres no way i can watch the superbowl anywhere else except in my own living room with other steeler fans.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'ma watch it own my own as per usual, i'd love to watch it with other Steeler fans, but living here in th UK i just get my friends saying, "what the hells going on"...beer and gratuitous amounts of food can be my buddys tonight.

LETS GO STEELERS!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I'ma watch it own my own as per usual, i'd love to watch it with other Steeler fans, but living here in th UK i just get my friends saying, "what the hells going on"...beer and gratuitous amounts of food can be my buddys tonight.

LETS GO STEELERS!
Me too, I mean, I'll have a couple of friends over, but they don't care much for the Steelers. They cheer for GB just to **** with me, haha.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm rooting for you ******* today, please win.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 02-06-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

*** as **** u cant type in all caps

Old 02-06-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

They're picking up our blitzes pretty well, haven't generated a lot of pressure.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Yeah, this is ********.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Also, Kemoeatu sucks balls.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Man, we can't even stop a ******* 3 man blitz.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Also, Kemoeatu sucks balls.
Aaaaaand again.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Wtf with the injuries. Flozell, McFadden, Ben, now Sanders.

At least we're on the board, but the defense isn't stopping them.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

**** this game. It's over.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

So, for next season:

- Sign Nnamdi. We have no other CB's.
- Trade first and third for Nicks. Kemo is terrible.
- Sign Jared Gaither.
- Draft Mike Pouncey

And finally,

- Not **** everything up in the Superbowl.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

What the...where the heck were these kickoffs Suisham?!?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

We're gonna miss those time outs. I can feel it. No idea why we wasted two in the third quarter.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

I don't know what LeBeau is trying to do right now, but it's not working. He's ******* things up. How and why is ******* Jordy Nelson always so damn open?!?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Seriously, wtf with our defense.

Just pathetic.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

**** this game, **** our CB's, **** our O-line, **** Keyaron Fox, **** everything.

I'm so damn pissed right now.

Incompetence all over the place.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

im sitting there in the 4th quarter, down by a score... and im thinking to myself "wow, 3 turnovers and down by 6? doesnt seem like we deserve this"

and yeah, we didnt...

i dont know where to begin with my disappointments, probably starts with ben...

troy certainly wasnt a huge factor, our defense didnt do much, the refs didnt really help,

i dont know, just so depressing

Old 02-06-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a good game, but could have done better. At least it wasn't decided by the refs the game. Where was the pressure at the D though? It seemed like all night they were running right into the blitz pickups.

McFadden out didn't help us, but they lost Woodson as well so that helped us.

Well on to the DRAFT, bitches.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Man, this one stings. We shot ourselves in the foot over and over and over.

From Kemo's crappy play early on, to Sanders' injury to Mendenhall's really costly fumble, to the inability to take the lead on 3 different tries, to Fox's stupid and ******** penalty at the end, to Suisham's missed FG (probably the worst I've ever seen in a SB), to always having a Packers WR completely open.

Just really tough to watch. We never could take advantage of Woodson's absence, and things just weren't working for us today.

I don't know what Arians was game planning for, but it obviously didn't work, we did nothing in the first half. LeBeau's game planning was very well adjusted after the half, but it opened up again after some drives.

Man, this just sucks.

Props to clover_jeez!