Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd LOVE to have JJ on the Steelers. Thing is, Bengals are franchising him IIRC.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I'd LOVE to have JJ on the Steelers. Thing is, Bengals are franchising him IIRC.
When you want Bengals to be cheap, they go and do the opposite.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:15 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh my god, I had all this **** type out and ready to post. It was so ******* awesome too, and my computer froze up and it got deleted. :(
:S sorry to hear that.

Hope you write it again though :)

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough loss, but we played with heart and I appreciated the effort those guys put in, so props to them for that. Can't have 3 turnovers and expect to win the game though.

I'm starting to think we take a CB if one is available when we pick in rd 1 though. The Oline is playing well enough that I don't think it needs too much more work, aside from some good depth at T if Flo retires.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now I'm just saying, but before Sunday's Super Bowl, Big Ben has won the Super Bowl the year after he lost in the playoffs. I'm just saying....
Old 02-08-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
Tough loss, but we played with heart and I appreciated the effort those guys put in, so props to them for that. Can't have 3 turnovers and expect to win the game though.

I'm starting to think we take a CB if one is available when we pick in rd 1 though. The Oline is playing well enough that I don't think it needs too much more work, aside from some good depth at T if Flo retires.
No shame here, look at what the Packers gameplan did in their 1st possession vs. Atlanta, then in Chicago, tore them new a-holes.

At least your #1 defense lived up to its ranking.

And you s/b giving Flozell a strong hint to retire. Cowboys fans know exactly what is meant by that, trust us...... Flo blows.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
No shame here, look at what the Packers gameplan did in their 1st possession vs. Atlanta, then in Chicago, tore them new a-holes.

At least your #1 defense lived up to its ranking.

And you s/b giving Flozell a strong hint to retire. Cowboys fans know exactly what is meant by that, trust us...... Flo blows.
He actually played VERY well this season. His false start and PF penalties were non existant really. He had 2 I believe. He had problems with speed rushers, but I think he always had that. I'd take him back if he wants back.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i kinda want jimmy smith
Old 02-08-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i kinda want jimmy smith
My #1 CB target for us (excluding the top 2 guys). I just really, really like his combination of size and speed, and he's not just an athlete, he constantly makes plays.

Sticks to his receiver really well, great in man coverage, which is where Ike excels.

Overall, I think his ceiling is somewhere like this:

Ike Taylor < Jimmy Smith < Nnamdi Asomugha

Not quite as pure an athlete as Ike, but very similar numbers to Nnamdi (expected numbers that is), and can catch better than Ike too.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Now I'm just saying, but before Sunday's Super Bowl, Big Ben has won the Super Bowl the year after he lost in the playoffs. I'm just saying....
Ben works in little cycles, haha.

1st year - Lost in playoffs
2nd year - SB Win
3rd year - No playoffs

4th year - Lost in playoffs
5th year - SB Win
6th year - No playoffs

7th year - Lost in playoffs
8th year - ???

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dale lolley brought up an interesting point

with how well legursky played at center... is it possible that pouncey gets moved to left guard? he would be a mean SOB pulling on that 22 double..

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

http://communityvoices.sites.post-ga...on-his-way-out

Hmmmmmmm.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
dale lolley brought up an interesting point

with how well legursky played at center... is it possible that pouncey gets moved to left guard? he would be a mean SOB pulling on that 22 double..
Yeah, I saw that. It's a very interesting idea, but it's also based solely on one game. I'd like to see a bit more of Legursky before we truly consider this move.

As of right now, I'd be against it. If Legursky shows he can handle the position at a high level, I'd love to have both Pouncey's at guard then. Those two guys pulling all over the place would be sweet to watch.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Ben works in little cycles, haha.

1st year - Lost in playoffs
2nd year - SB Win
3rd year - No playoffs

4th year - Lost in playoffs
5th year - SB Win
6th year - No playoffs

7th year - Lost in playoffs
8th year - ???
It means we are winning the Super Bowl next year. :)

I'm not getting ahead of myself. We have holes to fill and a lot of work to do. Now IF we get corner help and some help along the OL, I firmly believe NOONE can beat us.

Hell, we played a ****** game, gave up three turnovers, and STILL almost won. Imagine if we didn't play like ****.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive heard Chilo Rachal might get dropped by the 9ers, i know the Steelers and me personally loved him coming out of college. I know he hasnt played great for their system, but he might work in ours. He is basically like Willie Colon, but bigger and more athletic. If everyone wants Colon at RG, we might aswell take a punt on a guy just like him, but actually does play RG.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

We basically run the same system as San Fran, we just pass the ball more.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Ray Horton is gone and expected to take the Cardinals DC position.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ray Horton is gone and expected to take the Cardinals DC position.
Our DB coach, right? I've heard Butler's name dropped a lot, but not Horton. I wonder if that says something about LeBeau's future and whether Butler will take over or not...
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We basically run the same system as San Fran, we just pass the ball more.
I was thinking more about the coaching of Sean Kugler than anything, but yeah its a pretty similar system. If he didnt pan out it would always be solid depth.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
Our DB coach, right? I've heard Butler's name dropped a lot, but not Horton. I wonder if that says something about LeBeau's future and whether Butler will take over or not...
We blocked the Cardinals from talking to Butler, so they're talking to Horton.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be honest ive never been a huge fan of our DB coach... if he has anything to do with how bad our db's are anyway

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Apparently Ike is our number 1 target. We should get a deal done soon IMO. I think he'll get what Leigh Bodden got (4 years for 22 million and 14 in guarentees). I'm also sure that Wood will get the tag or a long term deal before free agency as well.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Debo is so funny:

http://www.twitvid.com/PCU0L
Old 02-09-2011, 12:58 AM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few of my thoughts....

......Nnamdi is a f@cking pipe dream - stop it. Please. The only time in recent years that we've signed a FA that even resembled a big name was Farrior. Ask yourself this - are you really willing to give up Ike, Woodley, Colon, and Timmons (when he's due) just to get Nnamdi? Cause that's what it would most likely take to absorb the ridiculous contract that he will command.

.......As far as I can gather it appears as though there is a clause in Butler's contract that says he'll be our next DC once LeBeau decides to retire. So that makes me feel a little more confident in him staying put, plus he seems to be very happy here with a stable organization. But I can't rule out the possibility of another team throwing some serious coin his way to change his mind. I'd much rather let Horton go though.

.......I've said it before and been blasted but I'll say it again.....Kemoeatu is vastly overrated and may be our worst pass blocker. He struggles with blitz pickup. When he gets a one-on-one matchup he either sets up too high and gets pushed back or bends over at the waist and gets too far out over his toes and gets rag-dolled. His only redeeming quality is his straight line run blocking. I know he's applauded for his tenacity but every time I see him pull out to the right and either run right past any available D-lineman just because he's in too much of a hurry to get to the second level and miss a LB'er - or run right into the back of Flo or Heath - or worst of all - get spun around and fall face first IN THE BACKFIELD - I get one step closer to that inevitable aneurysm that I'm sure is headed my way.

My FA priorities are....

1. Ike - cause if he goes we got squat! You wanna line up ***, McFadden, and Maddison......? Yea, neither do I. And we still don't know what we really have in Lewis or Butler.

2. Woodley - only second cause if he goes there's still the possibility that Worilds can step up.

3. Colon - not my favorite guy on the line but solid and if Flo hangs in for one more run at RT there's a slight chance they finally move Willie inside (then he reads his own comments about Nnamdi & smacks himself in the forehead.....stupid pipe dreams)

4. MEWELDE MOORE!! Yea, I said it! I know everyone else is slurping on Dwyer's nutsack right now but let's face it - RB is the easiest position in the NFL to transition from college to the pro level and if he was that good he would have passed either Moore or Redman on the depth chart by now. My view is that Dwyer is just another guy who won't live up to his potential. Sad cause I was caught up in the hype just like everyone else. Not to mention that Moore is our best RB at both picking up the blitz as well as receiving out of the backfield and he'll probably come cheaper than he did last year.

5. Legursky - nothing like having a solid swing man who can play all three interior line positions.

6. Hoke - I mean until we draft Snack's replacement he's all we got if Hamp goes down.

7. Fox - solid if unspectacular backup. ST's captain who is better than the penalty he took and he knows it.

After that it's a craps-shoot between Essex, Eason, Dixon, Mundy, Scott, Hills, Warren, *** and Maddison. That group just comes down to how little they're willing to play for because they're all replaceable.

The one that I'm curious about is Seppy. I mean how many times can you tear the same ligament before you finally gotta cut bait and run?

As for Draft needs...

1. CB
2. OL
3. DL
4. OL
5. CB
6. LB
7. P...?

P.S.
This has gotta be my longest post in years....

Last edited by CDub : 02-09-2011 at 01:04 AM.
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDub View Post
A few of my thoughts....

......Nnamdi is a f@cking pipe dream - stop it. Please. The only time in recent years that we've signed a FA that even resembled a big name was Farrior. Ask yourself this - are you really willing to give up Ike, Woodley, Colon, and Timmons (when he's due) just to get Nnamdi? Cause that's what it would most likely take to absorb the ridiculous contract that he will command.
Hey, we can dream :).

Of course it's as big a pipe dream as they come, but one team is going to be very, very happy in acquiring him, and until I'm 100% certain it's not us, I'll keep holding out hope, as little as it may be, that we'll be the ones to get him.

A stud CB would do wonders for our defense, it'd put it in a whole other level.

But I'm not ignorant, and I know that guys like Champ Bailey, Eric King, and Richard Marshall are much more possible options, though nothing is assured.

As for the money it would take to sign him, why do people feel we don't have the funds to do so? There's still a possibility that there won't be cap room rules next year, and if there aren't, then there is absolutely nothing stopping us in that front, and if there is, we can still sign him.

And if there is cap room, then we can definitely manage to find a space for him. Between Kemo and McFadden you've got close to $8 million dollars in cap room, which IMO, is far too much for those guys. Add in the extra QB we've got, guys like Mewelde Moore who I could see leaving this year, and it wouldn't be too far-fetched.

The team doesn't lack money, they get that from revenues year in and year out, I can assure you of that. What we could lack is cap room.

Quote:
.......As far as I can gather it appears as though there is a clause in Butler's contract that says he'll be our next DC once LeBeau decides to retire. So that makes me feel a little more confident in him staying put, plus he seems to be very happy here with a stable organization. But I can't rule out the possibility of another team throwing some serious coin his way to change his mind. I'd much rather let Horton go though.
I don't think it says he will be our next coordinator, it just says that the team has the right to not allow teams to have contact with him. It's part of the significant raise he got. But yes, unofficially, he's the #1 candidate to replace Dick LeBeau.

Quote:
.......I've said it before and been blasted but I'll say it again.....Kemoeatu is vastly overrated and may be our worst pass blocker. He struggles with blitz pickup. When he gets a one-on-one matchup he either sets up too high and gets pushed back or bends over at the waist and gets too far out over his toes and gets rag-dolled. His only redeeming quality is his straight line run blocking. I know he's applauded for his tenacity but every time I see him pull out to the right and either run right past any available D-lineman just because he's in too much of a hurry to get to the second level and miss a LB'er - or run right into the back of Flo or Heath - or worst of all - get spun around and fall face first IN THE BACKFIELD - I get one step closer to that inevitable aneurysm that I'm sure is headed my way.
I've been saying Kemo is somewhat overrated for a while too. I don't think he's terrible, but he's a solid, slightly above-average guard who gets overrated based on his ability to pull. For a 340 lbs. guard who is supposedly very, very strong, he sure doesn't play like it.

Quote:
My FA priorities are....

1. Ike - cause if he goes we got squat! You wanna line up ***, McFadden, and Maddison......? Yea, neither do I. And we still don't know what we really have in Lewis or Butler.

2. Woodley - only second cause if he goes there's still the possibility that Worilds can step up.
Ike and Woodley are both #1 for me, but I'd have them in the same order as you. I'd focus on resigning them both before doing anything else this off-season.

Quote:
3. Colon - not my favorite guy on the line but solid and if Flo hangs in for one more run at RT there's a slight chance they finally move Willie inside (then he reads his own comments about Nnamdi & smacks himself in the forehead.....stupid pipe dreams)
Haha, see, we've all got them! Regarding Colon, he'll only be back if he demands a reasonable amount of money. I remember about a year ago his agent was saying he was one of the best right tackles in the league and the Steelers' didn't have him in their future plans, and whatnot. I'd only bring him back if he wanted an acceptable amount of money, if he seriously goes out demanding Top 10 money, **** him. Keep Flo, find a replacement elsewhere.

Quote:
4. MEWELDE MOORE!! Yea, I said it! I know everyone else is slurping on Dwyer's nutsack right now but let's face it - RB is the easiest position in the NFL to transition from college to the pro level and if he was that good he would have passed either Moore or Redman on the depth chart by now. My view is that Dwyer is just another guy who won't live up to his potential. Sad cause I was caught up in the hype just like everyone else. Not to mention that Moore is our best RB at both picking up the blitz as well as receiving out of the backfield and he'll probably come cheaper than he did last year.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you here, I consider Moore to be one of the most expendable players on the roster right now. Between Mendenhall and Redman, they cover absolutely everything Moore can do. Plus, Moore is the top earning RB on our team right now, and he'd probably demand another $2-3 million a year, which quite frankly could be put to better use. As for Dwyer, our rookie RB's rarely do anything. Mendenhall did nothing, Redman wasn't even on the team, Parker did nothing back in his day, etc. Given the system he played in Georgia Tech, all Dwyer had to do was run in a straight line, which is why it's taking him some time to develop the other areas of his game.

Quote:
5. Legursky - nothing like having a solid swing man who can play all three interior line positions.

6. Hoke - I mean until we draft Snack's replacement he's all we got if Hamp goes down.

7. Fox - solid if unspectacular backup. ST's captain who is better than the penalty he took and he knows it.
Agree on all of those.

Quote:
After that it's a craps-shoot between Essex, Eason, Dixon, Mundy, Scott, Hills, Warren, *** and Maddison. That group just comes down to how little they're willing to play for because they're all replaceable.

The one that I'm curious about is Seppy. I mean how many times can you tear the same ligament before you finally gotta cut bait and run?
Keep Mundy, Scott, Warren, ***, and Madison. Essex and Hills leave. Dixon, just gauge his monetary demands.

Regarding Seppy, I don't mind his injuries that much. He's a pretty good punter when healthy, and it's not as if his speed and cutting ability really matters. As long as he can keep healing well and prevent from tearing it again, it's all good. I don't remember how he tore it this year, was it by simply punting, or did he take a hit?

Quote:
As for Draft needs...

1. CB
2. OL
3. DL
4. OL
5. CB
6. LB
7. P...?

P.S.
This has gotta be my longest post in years....
My rankings:

1.a) RG
1.b) CB
2.) OT
3.) NT
4.) DE
5.) FS

everything else.

We have no legitimate candidates to start at RG, at all. Foster is a good kid, I like what he brings to the table, but he's not a starter, just a solid backup. He's our worst pass-protector, not Kemo, and is heavy footed and slow. Not as important or flashy a position as CB is, but at least McFadden and *** do better at CB than Foster or Essex do at RG.

We need another good starter at CB, because we've already got mediocre starters there.

We need depth at all the other positions.

Props to clover_jeez!