Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Why? Miles is a bigger douche than Roy by a lot, and has a grand total of 1 good season.
Care to elaborate what he's done that makes him a douche, or is it just because he plays for Dallas, works hard, smiles, and stays out of the limelight? He didn't ***** about not getting a contract yet, signed his tender, making less then Dez, not getting the ball enough, says all the right things, and always says the right things.

I'd love to hear you list all the reasons that makes Miles a bigger douche then Roy "by alot", so that should be pretty easy for you to do.

I also agree Dez should have carried his pads, but he'll get hazed trust me. Even if it's just your common practical jokes that I saw them do to Felix on Hard Knocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh. It's a non issue...and there must have been plenty of guys who have refused to play these little games. You just dont hear about them. But everything is a story when it involves the Cowboys. The big "issue" is that it involves Roy Williams, the player Dez was drafted to replace.

As for the big three...good luck, finding if they actually were involved in any worse hazing or not when they were younger. I was like 2-4 when they were rookies. haha.

Hazing is a stupid tradition. These are grown men after all...I wouldnt fault any of them for refusing to do demeaning things. The icing on the cake is that it's that donkey Roy Williams. lol.

For the record...not that it matters. I never agreed to carry pads or get water when I played high school football either. They can get there own damn stuff...you're all there to play a game. And I didnt subject new comers to such when I was a Senior either. A really stupid worn out tradition.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-26-2010 at 12:40 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are you guys coming to the conclusion that he Dez Bryant believes he's better than other rookies?

Maybe he doesn't want any rookies to carry pads or get hazed because it's a fairly childish tradition.

If Dez wants to act more mature than the rest of the league I won't fault him for it.

Lastly, I get that hazing is suppose to be a fun part of sports and it actually can create friendships and bond these guys together. But it's not for everyone and you can't force him to do it.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Carry the pads rookie.

I don't care how high profile you are, you're still a rookie. Cowboy fans better hope all the pub that Bryant is getting won't go to his head. I don't think it will, but you never know.

I haven't seen a Dallas rookie get this much attention in awhile, and that's saying something. Bryant is a beast though.

I still believe SD is gonna kick themselves for a long time for not getting Bryant. They traded the farm for Ryan Matthews? They shouldve got Dez. Hes a perfect fit for Phillip Rivers.
SD sent Gates and Jackson to Miami...and Ladainian to New York. Of all the teams to bring up for passing on Dez, this is probably the weirdest choice.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
SD sent Gates and Jackson to Miami...and Ladainian to New York. Of all the teams to bring up for passing on Dez, this is probably the weirdest choice.
I don't understand this part. Where did San Diego send Gates?

Quote:
Old 07-26-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's a good chance Jackson doesn't resign, plus he could miss this entire season.

Dez would be the perfect Jackson replacement, and would have been a very affordable one at that.

Plus, even if you kept Jackson, can you imagine how dynamic that offense would be with Jackson, Dez and Gates? Rivers could play ally oop all day and no one could stop it.

Backs can be found at any point in the draft. They couldve gotten both Dez and a RB to fill the void. Matthews isn't a game changing Back, spending that much for him doesn't make sense to me. He's a good back who does a lot of things very well, but backs like Matthews can be found at any point in the draft.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Pro Bowl in Miami?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pro Bowl. (was in Miami this year)
Old 07-26-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
There's a good chance Jackson doesn't resign, plus he could miss this entire season.

Dez would be the perfect Jackson replacement, and would have been a very affordable one at that.

Plus, even if you kept Jackson, can you imagine how dynamic that offense would be with Jackson, Dez and Gates? Rivers could play ally oop all day and no one could stop it.

Backs can be found at any point in the draft. They couldve gotten both Dez and a RB to fill the void. Matthews isn't a game changing Back, spending that much for him doesn't make sense to me. He's a good back who does a lot of things very well, but backs like Matthews can be found at any point in the draft.
Hm I think we just disagree on Mathews then. (one T!) He looks like a gamechanger to me. Behind our crap O-line I don't know how much he'll get to prove it but his game is beastly and he's going to get a huge opportunity.

Chargers have Floyd opposite Jackson anyway, with guys like Naanee and Davis still waiting to get a shot too. You're forgetting that it's basically impossible to get serious production out of a rookie wideout, it is still a very rare occurence. Plus attitude issues? There has got to be a better team to have this conversation about than the one that snagged the best RB in the draft instead of starting Darren Sproles.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Hm I think we just disagree on Mathews then. (one T!) He looks like a gamechanger to me. Behind our crap O-line I don't know how much he'll get to prove it but his game is beastly and he's going to get a huge opportunity.

Chargers have Floyd opposite Jackson anyway, with guys like Naanee and Davis still waiting to get a shot too. You're forgetting that it's basically impossible to get serious production out of a rookie wideout, it is still a very rare occurence. Plus attitude issues? There has got to be a better team to have this conversation about than the one that snagged the best RB in the draft instead of starting Darren Sproles.
I'm generally against the idea of drafting RBs in the first round unless they are gamechangers. I thought Spiller deserved to be a round 1 guy but that's about it. Mathews reminds me of Matt Forte, a patient runner who does everything good but nothing great.

I know SD already has a bunch of trees at WR even without Jackson, but still, none of them have the talent of Dez Bryant.

And I think WRs are starting to produce results quicker than in years past. I don't know exaclty why, but they are. Plus Dez's character issues are overblown.

Character issues as a whole have been overblown the past 3 years. Ask Crabtree, Percy Harvin, Desean Jackson, Vontae Davis etc.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Pro Bowl in Miami?
Ahhh, I guess that makes sense then, completely missed that one.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Care to elaborate what he's done that makes him a douche, or is it just because he plays for Dallas, works hard, smiles, and stays out of the limelight? He didn't ***** about not getting a contract yet, signed his tender, making less then Dez, not getting the ball enough, says all the right things, and always says the right things.

I'd love to hear you list all the reasons that makes Miles a bigger douche then Roy "by alot", so that should be pretty easy for you to do.

I also agree Dez should have carried his pads, but he'll get hazed trust me. Even if it's just your common practical jokes that I saw them do to Felix on Hard Knocks.

I dunno....looks pretty douchey to me.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
If Dez wants to act more mature than the rest of the league I won't fault him for it.
How exactly is it more mature than the rest of the league to not go by a tradition that pretty much every rookie goes through and not a bad one at that. Oh no I had to carry his pads because I'm the new guy its devastating to me.

Regardless it's a non story and stupid, but I just feel like he should have carried the dudes pads it's really not that big of a deal, you're a rookie and you get hazed, Brady Quinn got his ******* head shaved.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
How exactly is it more mature than the rest of the league to not go by a tradition that pretty much every rookie goes through and not a bad one at that. Oh no I had to carry his pads because I'm the new guy its devastating to me.

Regardless it's a non story and stupid, but I just feel like he should have carried the dudes pads it's really not that big of a deal, you're a rookie and you get hazed, Brady Quinn got his ******* head shaved.
The whole hazing tradition is immature. What don't you get about that?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miles is one of those guys that gets up and runs his head after each play, and chest pounds and roars Jeremy Shockey style after making a 6 yard catch in the first quarter.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
So is making a pointless statement against the traditions of a profession which you voluntarily entered and is paying you millions of dollars.

There's nothing mature about what Bryant is doing.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't get how it's being mature by not taking a veterans pads to the locker room when every single other rookie in the league does it.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
ugh. It's a non issue...and there must have been plenty of guys who have refused to play these little games. You just dont hear about them. But everything is a story when it involves the Cowboys. The big "issue" is that it involves Roy Williams, the player Dez was drafted to replace.

As for the big three...good luck, finding if they actually were involved in any worse hazing or not when they were younger. I was like 2-4 when they were rookies. haha.

Hazing is a stupid tradition. These are grown men after all...I wouldnt fault any of them for refusing to do demeaning things. The icing on the cake is that it's that donkey Roy Williams. lol.

For the record...not that it matters. I never agreed to carry pads or get water when I played high school football either. They can get there own damn stuff...you're all there to play a game. And I didnt subject new comers to such when I was a Senior either. A really stupid worn out tradition.
Exactly. If anything, I'd understand it more in HS or college, with upperclassman forcing freshman to do **** for them. Everybody in the NFL is a grown ass man.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So is throwing the ball around the field and tackling each other though. :D Institution makes it serious, same with rookie rituals.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Miles is one of those guys that gets up and runs his head after each play, and chest pounds and roars Jeremy Shockey style after making a 6 yard catch in the first quarter.
So is Marion Barber...but he's the Barbarian and Miles is a douche? lol. Miles is very excitable...he plays the game with a child like enthusiasm...it's refreshing to see. Guy almost always has a big goofy smile on his face. That's what I love about these later round guys or undrafted guys that are scattered about the Cowboys roster. They just seem to love and play the game so much harder than others. Romo, Barber, Choice, Crayton, Austin, Hurd, Ogletree, Ratliff, etc. Hard work and love for the game baby. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So is Marion Barber...but he's the Barbarian and Miles is a douche, he almost always has a big goofy smile on his face. haha.
He's one of those players that make really odd facial expressions when he plays. Kinda like Phillip Rivers.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
He's one of those players that make really odd facial expressions when he plays. Kinda like Phillip Rivers.
It's still better than this all game long...

duhhhhhh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-26-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marion Barber trucks through 10 guys at a time to get his 6 yards though.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:

LOL. That's the best that you can come up with, for a guy you said is a much bigger douche then Roy Williams? I don't mind people cracking on the guy for smiling like he has 35848 teeth, or just admitting you hate him for no good reason. But it annoys me when people make comments like yours and the best you can come up with is this, a guy who gets emotional after a big play.

Yet that makes him a bigger douche by alot then the guy who celebrates 4 yard 1st down catches. That makes alot of sense. I just prefer guys at least come with some merit to call out a dude for being a douche, especially over a guy like RW who has made stupid ass comments pretty much his entire career.

Quote: