Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
....still banging Kim Kardashian.

That pic is pretty horrific, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually really like Dez but he's being such a damn Diva. This isn't even ridiculous hazing. It's not like he's being tied to a field goal post and being sprayed down like so many players do. It's not like Sean Taylor almost being blinded by LaVar shaving cream pie. A veteran made him carry his damn pads to the locker room, pretty damn simple. It's never good when you isolate yourself from the rest of the team. And I wouldn't say all that matters is what you do on the field. Ask TO about that. Nothing good can come from creating a rift between you and the vets.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post

I dunno....looks pretty douchey to me.
When I say this guy is white, you laugh at me.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think all rookie hazing is stupid and should be taken out of all sports, so I'm with Dez Bryant on this.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as no serious harm is done, hazing is funny. It always will be. Catching an attitude about it just makes it funnier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Larry Allen was still playing for the Cowboys do you think Dez would have told him no? :)
Old 07-26-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
When I say this guy is white, you laugh at me.
Miles Austin is very smart, articulate, and athletic. A good guy.
I'd draft him ahead of almost every other WR this year in FF.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody needs to help Roy carry his pads! He keeps dropping them!
Old 07-27-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Bad Boy
Rookie

Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy

Y'all leave my man dez alone. He gonna light defenses up like the fourth of July.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Somebody needs to help Roy carry his pads! He keeps dropping them!
lol

but really Dez needs to **** and respect the vets

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
LOL. That's the best that you can come up with, for a guy you said is a much bigger douche then Roy Williams? I don't mind people cracking on the guy for smiling like he has 35848 teeth, or just admitting you hate him for no good reason. But it annoys me when people make comments like yours and the best you can come up with is this, a guy who gets emotional after a big play.

Yet that makes him a bigger douche by alot then the guy who celebrates 4 yard 1st down catches. That makes alot of sense. I just prefer guys at least come with some merit to call out a dude for being a douche, especially over a guy like RW who has made stupid ass comments pretty much his entire career.

I'm not talking about big plays, I've seen the dude celebrating like he won a superbowl on the first catch of the game, and not even for a first down(as if a first down warrants all that).

It's not that big of a deal dude, Jeremy Shockey does it all the time, and he's a **** too, but busting out the champagne bottles when you win preseason games(analogy) makes you look like a douche.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Joecool
Rookie

Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool

Roy sucks anyways. Dez is gonna be day one starter.
Joecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really not about the starting 2 WRs for Dallas that's the issue IMO. What's scary is having Bryant/Austin/Williams in a 3 wide set with Felix Jones flashing from the backfield.

I fully expect Dez to have a Torry Holt type impact as a rookie.

Redux of the Greatest Show on Turf, potentially, and why they're a SB fave.

Dammit.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Boy View Post
Y'all leave my man dez alone.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
It's really not about the starting 2 WRs for Dallas that's the issue IMO. What's scary is having Bryant/Austin/Williams in a 3 wide set with Felix Jones flashing from the backfield.

I fully expect Dez to have a Torry Holt type impact as a rookie.

Redux of the Greatest Show on Turf, potentially, and why they're a SB fave.

Dammit.
I'm not worried about Roy, I think he's a bum. Thankfully for the Giants, I feel we have 3 CBs who can cover their guys 1 on 1 if need be (if we run man coverage this year). And if KP is healthy, I feel we have the safety duo needed to take them on as well.

The real key to me is Witten. Now with Dez and Miles on the outside, it makes it even more difficult for you to hone in on Witten and try to take him out.

If I'm Dallas, I rather go 2 TE than 3 Wide. I think Bennett is a bigger mismatch than Roy, bc now you gotta run your base defense against a 2 TE set, and that forces you to have an LB on either Bennett or Witten, and I think they both will eat LBs for breakfast.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy Williams may not have the stuff to be a #1, but he's better than a 'bum' as a 2nd or 3rd WR.
If that 'bum' catches the ball on a slant going upfield, he's outrunning most secondaries in the NFL.

For some reason I forgot about Witten. Dallas' passing offense is loaded.

After last season, the Giants have a lot prove on the field before than can assume they have the defensive personnel to match up with Dallas.

For any of this to materialize, Dez needs to grow up and stop thinking he's already an All Pro.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Roy Williams may not have the stuff to be a #1, but he's better than a 'bum' as a 2nd or 3rd WR.
If that 'bum' catches the ball on a slant going upfield, he's outrunning most secondaries in the NFL.

For some reason I forgot about Witten. Dallas' passing offense is loaded.

After last season, the Giants have a lot prove on the field before than can assume they have the defensive personnel to match up with Dallas.

For any of this to materialize, Dez needs to grow up and stop thinking he's already an All Pro.
He's a bum. We covered him 1 on 1 with Bruce freakin Johnson last year at times.

I think we have the personnel (if healthy), its a matter of how its going to be used. I think our defensive fate rests on Perry Fewell and our health.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

That bum scored 7 TDs last season. To each his own.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey hey hey. uncalled for moth. this is all because, and for, you:

I'll take this face allllll day :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is a non issue...i love what hes doing, its not like hes ******** on the founding fathers of the game or letting the terrorist win, hes taking roy williams job. dez is quickly climbing up my favorite player list lol. roy should carry his pads for all the disappointment he brings to the table and the bright future dez has

its not like roy told him to carry his pads and dez decked him in the face and ****** his wife...roy should have kept his mouth shut rather than bringing it up to the media and having to follow up a few days later since its such a big deal with a statement like "it wasnt a big deal"

Last edited by K Train : 07-27-2010 at 01:06 PM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Don't get it twisted, DEz made this a 'big' deal. Not Roy.

Roy Williams did what ALL NFL vets do to rookies. Dez is the one who decided that ain't me.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad Dez came to his senses.

I know it's a F***ed up situation but it's just something you have to do.

Quote:
I didn't know nothing about no tradition," Bryant said. "The only thing about me ... when I try to do something right, ya'll try and turn it negative and I don't feel like that's right. I'm trying my best to do the right thing but it seems like I can't do the right thing because every little thing that I do ya'll watching it and try to make a big deal out of it.

On Monday afternoon, Bryant met with former NFL player and current television analyst Rodney Harrison, who said the rookie needs to carry the pads if asked by a veteran.

"I said this is a situation where this is a custom and a ritual that's been around before you were even born," Harrison said in recalling his conversation with Bryant. "I had to do it and everybody had to do it."

We're fine. It's not even a situation," Bryant said. "Me and Roy is great. Not only me and Roy, but the whole team. Ya'll trying to turn us against each other.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez Bryant should master the english language before speaking to the media. "Me and Roy is great." Really?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Dez Bryant should master the english language before speaking to the media. "Me and Roy is great." Really?
"I didn't know nothing about no tradition"
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
If Larry Allen was still playing for the Cowboys do you think Dez would have told him no? :)
Larry Allen was a quiet mouse.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote