Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Dez as a player, but he's either incredibly dumb or just doesn't care. Like so many other athletes, he can't even speak properly. Yet, jokes on me because he'll make millions of dollars in his life. I hate society so much sometimes...

Also, you've played football all your life and you didn't know about rookie hazing? I pray he really isn't that dumb.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Dez Bryant should master the english language before speaking to the media. "Me and Roy is great." Really?
Speaking isn't his best quality. Sucks that he'll be having to do tons of interviews but I guess I'll take it with the talent *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat
If Larry Allen was still playing for the Cowboys do you think Dez would have told him no? :)
whats he gonna do beat the **** out of him? that **** flew in the 70s but im pretty sure thats not ok anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Speaking isn't his best quality. Sucks that he'll be having to do tons of interviews but I guess I'll take it with the talent *sigh*
ever hear chris johnson talk? dez sounds like a scientist compared to chris johnson
Old 07-27-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry would still do it, he didnt care. He almost killed Jose Cortez.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
ever hear chris johnson talk? dez sounds like a scientist compared to chris johnson
CJ and Devin Hester are certainly worse...but Dez is up there with the worst of them, when it comes to some public speaking.

Felix Jones is a fantastic person, nicest guy in the world, but he intentionally stays quiet when the cameras are on because, he doesnt have a great way with words either. He's still much better than the others here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-27-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Larry would still do it, he didnt care. He almost killed Jose Cortez.
He should have killed Jose Cortez. I ******* hate Jose Cortez.

Also, I couldnt finish that Dez reply, I cant read talking that piss-poor without a hemorrhage.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He should have killed Jose Cortez. I ******* hate Jose Cortez.

Also, I couldnt finish that Dez reply, I cant read talking that piss-poor without a hemorrhage.
lol. Yeah I could have lived without Jose Cortez.

We should bring him back to take care of your boy, Stephen Mcgee, the guy is garbage.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-27-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I guess Dez really didn't have a clue.

I've heard that more than a few big time college football players don't even watch the NFL or follow the game. Guess it's true.

Hopefully Mr. Bryant's mental acuity will eventually catch up with his idiot savant ability to play wide receiver.

Makes you wonder if he knew the Dallas Cowboys were located in Texas.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We should bring him back to take care of your boy, Stephen Mcgee, the guy is garbage.
How can you call McGee garbage? He's entering his second year! I don't think he even played a down last year. I did watch him in preseason games, all he did was exactly what Romo did when he was a rookie: run for his life because your team has no O-line depth in preseason games.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol. Yeah I could have lived without Jose Cortez.

What was th whole story w/ Cortez? All I remember was Allen grabbing him by the throat on the sideline.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
How can you call McGee garbage? He's entering his second year! I don't think he even played a down last year. I did watch him in preseason games, all he did was exactly what Romo did when he was a rookie: run for his life because your team has no O-line depth in preseason games.

That's very true. I am still holding hope, I did want him bad, but I want to see some promise also. Rudy Carpenter looked better then him and he played with a worse line and worse WR's. I just don't want to go through a lapse in finding a QB again when we'll have a ton of weapons on offense. We need to put a priority on developing that guy now for a few years and McGee hasn't showed many flashes of a player yet but I'm gonna give him some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
McGee hasn't showed many flashes of a player yet but I'm gonna give him some time.
...IT'S BEEN ONE SEASON! haha.

Old 07-27-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Mcgee has zero awareness and he cannot complete passes, even against air in camp. Sure it's early...but some are already questioning if he's an NFL QB. He's just not getting it. All his reps are shrouded with confusion and turnovers. Would I be surprised if he was cut this year? Not at all.

It wont happen, but it wouldnt surprise me. There doesnt seem to be a lot of confidence in him right now.

I hate our backup QB situation. Kitna blows, but he's a helluva lot better than Mcgee.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-27-2010 at 11:36 PM.