Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-26-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Really? Fisher and the Titans suing USC

over hiring away their running backs coach and not telling them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...=ESPNHeadlines

This happens all the damn time in my line of work, and I'm pretty sure every line of work. what's up doods?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee strikes back!! MUHAHHHHAAAAAHH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since these are two of my most-hated teams, I only hope this serves as a distraction for both for the entire year.

The Titan fans on this board have gone a long way in easing my hatred of Tennessee, though. So I hope this hurts SC more than the Titans.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Bad Boy
Rookie

Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy Bad Boy

They should all be in a wrestling match son. Like a 10 on 10 tag team.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and it's former usc player fisher doing it, which is hilarious.

i hate that ************

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Since these are two of my most-hated teams, I only hope this serves as a distraction for both for the entire year.

The Titan fans on this board have gone a long way in easing my hatred of Tennessee, though. So I hope this hurts SC more than the Titans.
Olive juice too, YFS! <333

But yeah, Pola's contract says that the Titans have to be notified and give permission for Pola to interview and be hired by another employer, so the contract has been breached and they think USC tampered with it. There's also some Tennessee law or statue that was broken by them as well. There's a PDF of the lawsuit somewhere that gives the specifics, but from what I can tell, Tennessee has the upperhand. It's just assessing damages is gonna be hard.

Lawsuit: http://aolradio.podcast.aol.com/fanhouse/SDOC5914.pdf

Good article on the lawsuit: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/07/26/t...-kennedy-pola/

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 07-27-2010 at 12:23 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, you got to love the Titans. I hope they **** USC over.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, damn you, team-who-I-dislike-because-people-root-for-you!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote