Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-26-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Maurice Clarett Re-Enrolls at Ohio State

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/spo...s.html?sid=102

I'm not kidding.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey more power to him if he really is trying to get his life back together and get an education.

That said, I really hope he thinks he can try to play on the team again. That would be epic lulz.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Hey more power to him if he really is trying to get his life back together and get an education.
Agreed. What's done is done. Now, he has a chance to start over.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Agreed. What's done is done. Now, he has a chance to start over.
Yea, hopefully he really is getting his **** together. But Maurice never really seemed like the academic type to me. That's why I'm a bit skeptical and honestly think that in the next couple months we may hear how he wanted to play football again but doesn't know it's impossible.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-26-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to prison really shaped him up. I read a few posts on his blog he seems like a smart guy and everything just went to his head.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Going to prison really shaped him up. I read a few posts on his blog he seems like a smart guy and everything just went to his head.
He didn't write those posts. The thoughts are his, but he had someone write them for him. Seriously.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He didn't write those posts. The thoughts are his, but he had someone write them for him. Seriously.
Yea he wrote them down, gave them to a family member and they put them up. Not that hard of a process to understand. You really try to be a douche for the sake of being a douche.

Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock : 07-26-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron James leaves.

Maurice Clarett returns.

Ohio is a very sad place.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Yea he wrote them down, gave them to a family member and they put them up. Not that hard of a process to understand. You really try to be a douche for the sake of being a douche.
No, you goddamned dumb bastard. He didn't write them. He spoke them and they were typed for him, probably because he's too ******* dumb to write eloquently.

You try really hard to be a **********. I admit, you succeed. Lots of practice, I suppose. This had nothing with me trying to be a "douche". I apologize if posting factual information is being a "douche". Go on and tell me more about how Albert Pujols sucks or another one of your genius theories. Better yet, don't. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
That said, I really hope he thinks he can try to play on the team again. That would be epic lulz.
If he thinks he can beat Saine and Herron...
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
If he thinks he can beat Saine and Herron...
I was going more with the fact that NCAA rules won't let him, but yea that too.

Also, sniper I need to stop repping you so much because it gets to points like now where I can't anymore. :(

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-26-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No, you goddamned dumb bastard. He didn't write them. He spoke them and they were typed for him, probably because he's too ******* dumb to write eloquently.

You try really hard to be a **********. I admit, you succeed. Lots of practice, I suppose. This had nothing with me trying to be a "douche". I apologize if posting factual information is being a "douche". Go on and tell me more about how Albert Pujols sucks or another one of your genius theories. Better yet, don't. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.
Care to back up your facts? Or is it another instance where you are talking out of your gaping asshole where you fist yourself to thoughts of tate forcier?

Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock : 07-26-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does someone first himself?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Care to back up your facts? Or is it another instance where you are talking out of your gaping asshole where you fist yourself to thoughts of tate forcier?
Best Ive heard, I lawld hard.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
How does someone first himself?
Gorilla arms........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Easy tiger. No need to fly off the handle that far. A stern talking to would have sufficed :)

BTW, where did you get that gif clip in your Sig? Absolutely delicious woman.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:28 AM    (permalink
Plat
Rookie

Plat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
BTW, where did you get that gif clip in your Sig? Absolutely delicious woman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwE-SLnLkqY
Plat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:47 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a completely uninteresting bit I just learned from Wikipedia:

Recently appointed Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor blocked Maurice Clarett's entrance into the 2004 NFL Draft after being kicked out of OSU. (Mike Williams - the WR, was in a similar situation). Because he hired and agent, he couldn't go back to college football after being denied admission.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Admittedly, the fact that he doesn't have Internet access in jail may have something to do with his lack of writing it himself ( ;) ), but...

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...D.html?sid=101

Quote:
Inmates don't have computer access; his mother, Michelle Clarett, confirmed yesterday that he calls his blog entries to family members who post them for him.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plat View Post
Thanks. That explains why I have no idea wtf that was. I woulda swore it was from a porno. That music was terrible. Good eye candy however.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Katy Perry is Zoey Deschanel's face on a porn actress' body. Which pretty much equates to the hottest woman in the world.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, Clarett knows how to party.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:33 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Katy Perry is Zoey Deschanel's face on a porn actress' body. Which pretty much equates to the hottest woman in the world.
She is smoking hawt, but that "music" made me want to punch my ears.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sniper you've gone from being a bit of a punctuation freak to a rather hostile individual. Someone kill your dog over the summer?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's keep the conversation civil please.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote