Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...dam&id=5445709

Adam Schefter article about how the Eagles draft picks are performing in camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schefter
• Round 1 (13th overall), Michigan defensive end Brandon Graham: Eagles players are raving about Graham's burst, technique, handwork. Before the draft, one NFL executive predicted Graham would have a better NFL career than Indianapolis Colts Pro Bowl defensive end Dwight Freeney. Graham already is the early favorite to win the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year.
I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good article it looks like the team will be younger and faster.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats your guys depth chart look like on the front 7?
Is Graham going to lineup at LDE or RDE?

I was just looking into Graham to see if he is playing DE.... I wanted him badly for us to be the 3-4 OLB opposite Matthews.
He IS my favorite for NFL DROY, but I am hoping his career doesn't launch til week #2.

The guy is a relentless beast, simply produces, and he is a good kid.
Wondering if Clifton or Tauscher will be blocking him. I sure hope it isnt Bulaga. We all know how that matchup went last year.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll be lining up at LDE opposite Trent Cole, but he could also see reps at DT in pass rushing situations on occasion.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 08-08-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:34 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't been able to get on much the last week or so because the internet at my house and work has been all ****** up, but I haven't been to one practice wince Sunday, I've been busy all week at work, so I really don't have too much to post about TC...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else go to the game? I was a little ****** up so I wont be able to give any insight, but I plan on watching it on NFL network in the next couple of days.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:13 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today is the last day up at Lehigh and I won't be able to make it, working...

The season can start any time now.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote