Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your top three rival games you like watching.

With football season around the corner, I'd like to get some people's thoughts about the most interesting rival games they like watching every year (or most years depending on the matchups). Here are my top three to kick it off:

1. Patriots/Colts
2. Ravens/Bengals
3. 49ers/Cardinals

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mines pretty much the same.

1. Redskins/Cowboys
2. Pats/Colts
3. Bengals/Ravens(almost every game in that division is fun to watch.)

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers/Cards
49ers/Rams
49ers/Seahawks

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Giants/Cowboys (Always my favorite two games of the year.)

2. Patriots/Colts (This one is always a great game, two HoFs going at it.)

3. Ravens/Steelers (Tough, hard-nosed, defensive football, though it might be as good as usual with the Steelers seemingly on the decline this game is still fun to watch.)

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Any NFC EAST game.
2. Jets/Dolphins
3. Colts/Patriots

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Im just a homer, but its hard to imagine any rivalry even coming close touching Pack/Vikings right now. It was already one of the most heated rivalries in the game but the Favre factor made it absolutely ridiculous. Minnesota vaulted way ahead of the Bears in the team most hated by Cheeseheads category.

Other than Packers rivalry games though my fave is probably Steelers/Ravens then Pats/Colts.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs vs Raiders
Chiefs vs Broncos
Chiefs vs Chargers

edit: oh damnit Brent. You sly goose you.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Bengals/Steelers - I root: Bengals
2. Bengals/Ravens - Bengals
3. Colts/Patriots - Colts
4. Eagles/Cowboys - Eagles
5. Ravens/Steelers - Typically Baltimore unless the other really benefits my team

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SF @ AZ
AZ @ SF
Pitt v Bal

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know what team I hate more the Giants or Eagles...but those games are always fun. Except when the Eagles were really good and Dallas was always 5-11. Those werent pretty.

I dont ever see the Skins as a threat, so that's normally just another game. Last few years I fully expected Dallas to crush them, but the games were normally close.

Pats/Colts is always great.

edit...

And I absolutely hate AFC North football...so I dont look forward to any of their rivalries.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-27-2010 at 01:33 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:06 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I agree with Mr. Regular. Maybe I am just being a homer, but seriously, Vikings vs. Packers is completely underrated as a rivalry.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:13 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots vs Colts: This is between the two most consistent teams in the last decade. I used to like it a lot more when Brady really had Manning's number and the Patriots where winning more than they lost. Recently though the games have been really exciting. It also helps that it is pretty much an every year game.

Vikings vs Packers: I like this game more than any game not involving the Patriots. I just hope the Packers offensive line is a bit better this year so I can watch Aaron Rodgers stand up.

Raiders vs Chiefs: I'm not even sure why I like this game so much but the atmosphere at Arrowhead in this game from what I can tell seems amazing. Just hoping both these teams can get better so it will be a better game.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:42 AM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
And I absolutely hate AFC North football...so I dont look forward to any of their rivalries.

NO ES POSIBLE

Last edited by bam bam : 07-27-2010 at 03:45 AM.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:22 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the steelers/ravens, colts/patriots, and cowboys/eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Joecool
Rookie

Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool

raiders v 49ers
packers v vikings
colts v ravens
Joecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens/Steelers
Ravens/Bengals
Ravens/Titans
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:13 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers/Vikings
Colts/Pats
NFC East vs NFC East excluding the Redskins.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love NFC East rivalries.

NFC East vs NFC East
Steelers/Ravens
Patriots/Colts
Old 07-27-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post

NO ES POSIBLE
Boring for years. Defensive stalemates and power running.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Boring for years. Defensive stalemates and power running.
how can you be an NFC East fan and not love smashmouth football?!!

you're a Jersey boy, you're supposed to love smashmouth football!!!!

>=0
Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers/Vikings
Steelers/Ravens
Cowboys/Eagles

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Steelers:

Steelers/Ravens
Steelers/Chargers
Steelers/Patriots

In General:
Vikings/Packers (Brett's a traitor)
Cowboys/Eagles and Cowboys/Giants (impartial)

and of course...

Patriots vs. Colts (I just can't stand Brady. Terrific player, but I can't stand him)

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Jags:
Jags/Steelers - A favorite AFC Central rivalry of mine growing up. After switching the divisions up, these two still had a nice run of playing each other every year.

Fred Taylor is a master of running against the 3-4, and I used to love watching him gash the Steelers everytime we played them.

Pats/Colts - Since my team is too ****** to consistently beat the Colts, I have to watch another team do the dirty work. And I love watching them do it. Viva la Brady!

Giants/Cowboys - My dad is a Giants fan, so I grew up watching lots of Big Blue football. This rivalry lost it's luster for awhile in the late 90s/early 2000s when the entire division was just awful, and Philly was able to win it every year by being slightly better than average. But it's come back strong the last few years, and I love it.

Two huge markets with unlimited resources, and two huge, passionate, and (mostly) irrational fanbases. This game is a prime-time must every single season, and it's even better when these teams meet in the playoffs.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
For the Jags:
Jags/Steelers - A favorite AFC Central rivalry of mine growing up. After switching the divisions up, these two still had a nice run of playing each other every year.

Fred Taylor is a master of running against the 3-4, and I used to love watching him gash the Steelers everytime we played them.

Pats/Colts - Since my team is too ****** to consistently beat the Colts, I have to watch another team do the dirty work. And I love watching them do it. Viva la Brady!

Giants/Cowboys - My dad is a Giants fan, so I grew up watching lots of Big Blue football. This rivalry lost it's luster for awhile in the late 90s/early 2000s when the entire division was just awful, and Philly was able to win it every year by being slightly better than average. But it's come back strong the last few years, and I love it.

Two huge markets with unlimited resources, and two huge, passionate, and (mostly) irrational fanbases. This game is a prime-time must every single season, and it's even better when these teams meet in the playoffs.
When the Jags had Henderson and Stroud, them vs the Steelers were some of my favorite games. If you like hitting, you LOVED those games. Those games were awesome.

As a Giants fan, I obviously love all our East rivalries, but I think the most passionate one is NYG vs Philly for me personally.

I HATE Philadelphia. Everything about em. And Philly for the most part feels the same way. And I think the proximity of the rivals makes for a more interesting hatred. Giants/Philly is always a game I get up for, no matter how bad we are.

They show up to our stadium. We show up to theirs. We fight. We heckle. We see each other at work. I enjoy seeing them cry. I just hate Philadelphia. It's so deep, I won't root for Philly for anything.

Remember that racehorse that was going for the triple crown for Philly awhile back? I even rooted against him. I hate Philadelphia. **** Philly.

And I definitely hate the Eagles.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 07-27-2010 at 10:51 AM.
bigbluedefense is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I HATE Philadelphia.

what about these guys?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote