Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-08-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
1. No one is calling Schaub Michael Vick, but he is pretty mobile for a pocket passer. Is he Vick? Absolutely not. But he can move when he needs to. And btw, bootleg plays aren't just about mobility. In fact, a lot of coaches prefer the bootleg to give their qb's less of the field to scan so they make quicker decisions.

If you're running less bootleg with Schaub, it's probably bc he does a good job of scanning the field (which he does) and restricting half of the field in bootleg isn't necessarily the best idea when you have a good field scanner.

2. You're blaming Schaub for the run game? How does that make any sense?

3. Being more mobile means you have to be on the toes of your feet while in the pocket? The hell?

4. Your oline isn't very good. I've seen it plenty. It's average. I wouldn't put sacks on Schaub, he gets the ball out quickly.

5. Of course his wind up is gonna be larger on a bigger throw. EVERY qb's windup is bigger on bomb passes.

I think you're being a little harsh on Schaub.
1. What are you talking about? Who compared Schaub to Vick? The bootleg is a staple of our offense. We run it alot with Matt. Don't give me that about taking half of the field away to make it easier. Elway was known for running the bootleg and throwing it all the way across the field to the opposite sideline. Heck Kubiaks first yr. here D. Carr made that throw a few times. Schaub can't do that on the run. Our bootleg is limited by that. Denver was also known for bootleg runs designed for the QB, don't know if it's because of Matt being injury prone or not mobile enough, but I have not seen us run that in the Schaub era with Schaub, Rosenfels and Grossman did it during their limited play.

2. Did I blame Schaub? I said the HC focusing so much on the passing game hurt our running game.

3. Staying on the balls of your feet allows you move while maintaining your your form. Watch Brees, Manning, Brady, and Rivers. They all do this well shifting around in the pocket without breaking form until they A. pass it or B. break into a run.

4. Oh, really? You mean our run blocking? I could give you that, but don't crack on my line like that. Check this link http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/12/04/b...week-12/#cntnt
Eric Winston and Pitts are the only linemen that give up sacks 3, under an avg. of 3.5 secs. Even here it's recognized that Schaub has a tendency to hold on to the ball longer than necessary. So tell me where is this evidence that Schaub gets the ball out quickly?

5. Really, watch this clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR41zWsHik0 Tell me Schaub is consistent. Every 5 to seven step drop Schaub launches from the hip, three steps from the shoulder and bootlegs from the shoulder. Does every other QB do that?

Of course I'm harsh on Schaub. What do you expect? I'm not gonna gloss over his flaws. I'm not saying he's bad he's a decent starter, but I get tired of everyone putting him on a level where he's not.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin View Post
No, I've watched MS for the last 3 yrs. and before this yr. he was a borderline starter. Not much better than a rookie. A guy whos been in the league that long shouldn't have been looking like a rookie. His first season he had more turnovers than he did TD's, his second season he had one more TD than he did turnovers. This yr. he had 3 scores to every two turnovers. Three yrs. with the Falcons and he still came in here not being able to take care of the rock. How was he preped when he came here? I mean really we gave up 2 second rdrs. and swapped firsts with ATL and he could barely distinguish himself from his back-up until he was shipped off.
You're acting like you're disappointed that you didn't get Peyton Manning or something. Just because he had three years behind Michael Vick doesn't mean he was a guranteed starter that was going to come in and everything was going to be perfectly fine. If you believed that, then you were setting yourself up for failure. The point is, Kubiak and company believed he was the quarterback of the future for the Texans and up to this point, they're been right. It may have taken longer than expected, but Schaub is already the best quarterback you guys have ever had. And it's not like the trade wasn't in favor of Schaub. Justin Blalock, Fred Davis, and Jamal Anderson haven't really an impact in the NFL at their positions.

Steve Young at behind Joe Montana for a long time and it wasn't until six years later after Montana was traded he started to become good. But before that he was very inconsistent during mop-up duty or various starts here and there. And that was with one of the best coaching staffs and teams ever. Young already had some experience playing in the USFL and with the Buccaneers also before that. Still, it wasn't until the man was 29 that he finally started to click.

Schaub isn't the problem in Houston. It could be a lot worse. The Texans wouldn't have had 8 wins last season without him. I'm sure you don't want to go back to the days of Banks and Carr. You could nitpick about this sack time in seconds or whatever, but that would be like me complaining that Joe Montana was only 6'1''. In the big aspect of things, it's not that big of a deal.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 08-08-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You're acting like you're disappointed that you didn't get Peyton Manning or something. Just because he had three years behind Michael Vick doesn't mean he was a guranteed starter that was going to come in and everything was going to be perfectly fine. If you believed that, then you were setting yourself up for failure. The point is, Kubiak and company believed he was the quarterback of the future for the Texans and up to this point, they're been right. It may have taken longer than expected, but Schaub is already the best quarterback you guys have ever had. And it's not like the trade wasn't in favor of Schaub. Justin Blalock, Fred Davis, and Jamal Anderson haven't really an impact in the NFL at their positions.

Steve Young at behind Joe Montana for a long time and it wasn't until six years later after Montana was traded he started to become good. But before that he was very inconsistent during mop-up duty or various starts here and there. And that was with one of the best coaching staffs and teams ever. Young already had some experience playing in the USFL and with the Buccaneers also before that. Still, it wasn't until the man was 29 that he finally started to click.

Schaub isn't the problem in Houston. It could be a lot worse. The Texans wouldn't have had 8 wins last season without him. I'm sure you don't want to go back to the days of Banks and Carr. You could nitpick about this sack time in seconds or whatever, but that would be like me complaining that Joe Montana was only 6'1''. In the big aspect of things, it's not that big of a deal.
Did I say Schaub was the problem in Houston? No, I'm pointing out his shortcomings. Is he good, I would think so. Does he have all the tools to be elite. No. Is he in the upper ecchelon of current QB's? Considering he's only had one good full season, I'm gonna have to wait to make that determination.

You trade for a guy and give up what we did, plus the amount of money we gave him, then yes. I am disappointed. He doesn't take care of the football as well as he could. He had a "QB Guru" in Kubiak and given every opportunity to succeed. Yet, three yrs. into his tenure here he still keeps the ball low, needs to work on his pocket awareness and footing and decision making. Despite all these shortcomings he's doing well. However I just can't say he's elite.

Nobody would want to go back to the days of garbage. Seriously? I brought up the sack time because big blue cracked on the Texans line and said that Schaub got rid of the ball quickly.

I'm not gonna sit here and try to change you're opinion. I've stated mine and now I think I'll leave it at that.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did I say Schaub was the problem in Houston? No, I'm pointing out his shortcomings. Is he good, I would think so. Does he have all the tools to be elite. No. Is he in the upper ecchelon of current QB's? Considering he's only had one good full season, I'm gonna have to wait to make that determination.
What tools is he lacking to become an elite QB one day? Curious to hear this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You trade for a guy and give up what we did, plus the amount of money we gave him, then yes. I am disappointed. He doesn't take care of the football as well as he could. He had a "QB Guru" in Kubiak and given every opportunity to succeed. Yet, three yrs. into his tenure here he still keeps the ball low, needs to work on his pocket awareness and footing and decision making. Despite all these shortcomings he's doing well. However I just can't say he's elite.

Nobody would want to go back to the days of garbage. Seriously? I brought up the sack time because big blue cracked on the Texans line and said that Schaub got rid of the ball quickly.

I'm not gonna sit here and try to change you're opinion. I've stated mine and now I think I'll leave it at that.
You didn't have to "state" he was the problem. Just seems like you're not appreciative of your quarterback and complaining about little things that really won't make or break the Texans road to success in the long run. But you have your opinion and I have mine. We'll agree to disagree.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Apparently Peyton Manning's DNA

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Apparently Peyton Manning's DNA
he's probably got some left in his mouth/anus.

Yeah, I got nothing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Elite is defined differently by each person. To me elite is above great, because alot of people can be great elite is above that. Having said that here I go.

Arm Strentgh- Do I really have to elaborate?

Accuracy- While his completion percentage is good, his actual accuracy with the ball isn't all that great. He doesn't drop the ball in the breadbasket of a receiver in stride, he doesn't thread the needle and if it weren't for our receivers making great catches his percentage wouldn't be where he's at.

Confidence- I don't mean his demeanor. I mean in his throws. I've gone to dang near every home game during Schaub's career. I've seen him roll out and hesitate to hit open receivers time and time again. Most of the time the receivers are in good enough position where it won't make a difference, but sometimes he'll lead them to crushing hits, out of bounds or it'll just be intercepted. In a game of inches fractions of a second can make a huge difference.

Consistency- Do I need to elaborate?

Toughness- Do I need to elaborate?

Before you dig in. I'm happy he's on our team, he's not the biggest concern. What's done is done and I hope he keeps getting better, but no I don't think he'll be elite. Please don't read to much into what I say, I don't mean to come off as a hater, I'm just stating what I think. You asked a question and I answered it to my best ability.

And Brent...... that's messed up...... just whoa man, whoa.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And Brent...... that's messed up...... just whoa man, whoa.
Haha, I went to A&M, I had many friends who were Texans fans and they hated Matt Schaub. And, watched too many Colts/Texans games, but that was mostly a joke.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't wanna make a new thread for this, but I just wanted to pose a question.

From this thread, it seems like Schaub is liked so much because of his stats, essentially. He's a very productive player.

So where does my boy Kyle Orton rank?

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Schaub...Don't understand why he's not more popular.

If he were Matt Schaub, former highly touted QB and first round pick, he'd be looked at a whole lot differently.

Maybe I just like him because he's a legit QB throwing to a guy who should have been known as the best WR in football a long time ago.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
I like Schaub...Don't understand why he's not more popular.

If he were Matt Schaub, former highly touted QB and first round pick, he'd be looked at a whole lot differently.

Maybe I just like him because he's a legit QB throwing to a guy who should have been known as the best WR in football a long time ago.
have you SEEN his old man face? that **** is scary.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He looks like a former stoner.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schaub has always been overrated. He's plenty capable of being an NFL QB, just lacks the fire that the great ones have.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested to see how the Texans, as a whole, perform down the stretch. Their upcoming schedule is pretty nasty.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
shinzo123
Rookie

shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.shinzo123 is so money.

The Texans seem to be on the path to a 10-7 season so we will probably get to see plenty of Schaub. Schaub is good same 3rd tier as manning and romo.
shinzo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady
Manning
Brees
Rivers
Rodgers
Schaub

I am finally sold on Schaub he is bringing a whole lot to the table.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Schaub has always been overrated. He's plenty capable of being an NFL QB, just lacks the fire that the great ones have.
Not that I disagree, but this sounds like how you talked about Brees last season.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Didn't wanna make a new thread for this, but I just wanted to pose a question.

From this thread, it seems like Schaub is liked so much because of his stats, essentially. He's a very productive player.

So where does my boy Kyle Orton rank?
Kyle Orton is going to get more and more love as the season goes on. He is producing wonderfully and people love to see stats. I think people viewed him as an afterthought in the Jay Cutler trade because of his previous role in chicago. Now he is a great fit for his offense and isn't view as a game manager. He is leading the league in passing yards a quarter of the way through the season, can't ignore something like that.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

choo choo the Orton>Cutler train is chugging along nicely
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote