Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-20-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Colin Cowherd was talking today about how more defensive players are going low because they can't go high anymore without getting a penalty. The NFL is sacrificing knee injuries for head injuries.
I buy that a little bit.
That is why Goodell and the NFLPA needs to take immediate action. It starts with the rules, and filters down.

The guys who've had their ACL's blown up need to also press the NFLPA to get them to side with the safety and start fining these things.

Nobody wants to see ACL's blown out as far as I know. So you have to deter them however you can.

We'll still have plenty of ACL's pop on their own like Jamaal Charles did, and plenty of others.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
We lose Gronk and Hernandez, and now after the Keller injury we somehow still may have the 4 best TE's in the division. How does that happen?
I'm pretty sure Gronk on the PuP would still constitute the best TE in the division :P

Seriously tho please get healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Guys still on rookie contracts are not going to want to pay those hefty fines and possible suspensions. Lot more knees are going to get blown out, Keller's career might be over if he would have got hit high and suffered a concussion he might of missed a couple games. New rules will end up doing more damage then good.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We lose Gronk and Hernandez, and now after the Keller injury we somehow still may have the 4 best TE's in the division. How does that happen?
By assuming 4 guys who combined for 9 NFL catches last year are better than Scott Chandler?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
By assuming 4 guys who combined for 9 NFL catches last year are better than Scott Chandler?
I wouldn't call them the 4 best TEs in the division, but 1 of them is a UDFA, 1 was on IR, and the other two were playing behind arguably two of the best offensive TEs in the game... (*well, hernandez was in the NFL...)

That just might explain the 9 total catches.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:32 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even think Chandler is that great, I just enjoy the preseason hyping of #5 tight ends and largely baseless comparison of them.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Colin Cowherd was talking today about how more defensive players are going low because they can't go high anymore without getting a penalty. The NFL is sacrificing knee injuries for head injuries.
The NFL doesn't care. It's all about how much easier it will be in court to defend leg injuries vs head injuries. Head injuries are being linked to brain damage and long term effects, not leg injuries. If the players try to sue, they won't have a leg to stand on in court.Sorry. I had to
Old 08-21-2013, 02:23 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't even think Chandler is that great, I just enjoy the preseason hyping of #5 tight ends and largely baseless comparison of them.
I'm just going to no coment about how good he is, because he had 9 catches for 3 touchdowns and 127 yards against NE last season.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Head injuries look worse in the public eye. By the way this discussion has reminded me of quite possibly the greatest sports-related rant of all time:

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:21 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was under the impression that Scott Chandler wasn't going to be ready to go to start the season because of that knee injury. I thought you guys were going to be starting Lee Smith. My bad.

Last edited by cmarq83 : 08-21-2013 at 05:32 AM.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So that bears lb that got fined, anyone want to take a shot at why he got fined a full game check. See go low saves you money.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I was under the impression that Scott Chandler wasn't going to be ready to go to start the season because of that knee injury. I thought you guys were going to be starting Lee Smith. My bad.
Yeah, Chandler has recovered well. Played some in the last preseason game and looks set to start. I suppose you would be pretty familiar with Smith. Not too much to be excited about there.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst news possible for Bell and Steelers

Quote:
Le'Veon Bell (foot) has been diagnosed with a Lisfranc injury, and the Steelers are unsure if he will require surgery.
He has no timetable for a return. FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Steelers are "hoping" Bell can avoid surgery, but "won't be sure until he gets it double checked." NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Bell could be out "some time," and that the team is "pretty frustrated." Bell obviously needs to be removed from draft boards until we get a clearer idea of his timeline, but even a best-case scenario would likely have him missing 4-6 weeks. It's a tremendous disappointment for a player who was locked in as an RB2. As it is, the Steelers will likely now turn to a committee of replacement-level talents Isaac Redman, Jonathan Dwyer and La'Rod Stephens-Howling. It seems like no matter how much the Steelers try to upgrade their line and running game, they end up back where they started. Bad luck.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel bad for the player but good that its the Steelers. Lisfranc injuries are no joke and linger on way too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DWYER AND LSH WOOOOO

This sucks, im not a huge fan of bell but i was at least excited to see what he could do....id imagine his rookie year might be washed out now.

Leaves with with so much more excitement about things to come
Old 08-21-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unreal.
I hate that lisfranc thing..... it's getting so common, WTF is up with all these things?

I'm amazed Eddie Lacy made it thru his one game last week.
I Feel like we should rest him now until December to be sure.....
Old 08-21-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope Stephen Hill is ok after teammate Cromartie laid him out.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can’t stress just how much I would hate it if the NFL instituted a “strike zone” of hips-to-shoulders for defenders and proceeded to penalize illegal hits with flags and fines. Further limiting a defender’s target area would be an absolute joke for the game.

We’re talking about world-class athletes that are moving targets to begin with. The speedsters at the skill positions are surpassing 20 MPH top speeds with ease. And the best open-field runners, in general, aren’t quite upright ball carriers. The best open-field runners know how to make themselves smaller and shrink in the shadow of imminent contact. It’s that slipperiness that allows them to stretch runs and achieve the biggest gains possible.

For example, take someone under six feet that runs lows to the ground. Someone like MJD. The theoretical hip-to-shoulder “strike zone” isn’t as big as when he’s running. He’s angling himself through holes, cutting across the flow of traffic, and driving for additional finishing power. You’re an outside linebacker. He pops out from behind his offensive line on a pitch to the wide side of the field. You run parallel containment and start to crash down. You set his midsection as the target area and prepare to form tackle. All of the sudden, MJD plants, kills his momentum, and explodes back toward the inside hash. Your reaction speed is sharp, but he has still got the advantage because he knows where he is going. You reach out and grab ahold of the ankle/knee of his trailing leg to wrestle him down, but it doesn’t matter. That’s an illegal hit. First down and field position.

You’re an average-sized cornerback, for example. You mirror the receiver on a clear-out route before whipping around to find the ball. You see someone like Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Rob Gronkowski, or Vernon Davis rampaging down the same side of the field. You flip the hips and pursue the oncoming runner. You’re heads-up with them. You aim right for their numbers and, in all likelihood, either bounce off of them or get blown up.

The bottom-line is it’s a defender’s job to get the ball carrier down and prevent longer gains. It doesn’t matter how it’s done. Sometimes it makes perfect sense for a defender to aim low and it doesn’t make them a punk. A heads-up defensive back has a much better chance of tripping Rob Gronkowski than he does of tackling him. Sometimes that means incidental helmet-to-knee contact and that sucks. But, as a defensive coach, if I believe that’s the best method for the individual and team, I’m not going to suggest otherwise because I’m worried about whether an opponent’s knee might get hurt. It sounds brutal, but it’s the truth.

You legislate high hits out of the game and assess defenders with fines and defenders are going to adapt and tackle lower. That isn’t a shocker. If the NFL wanted a safer and slower game, the league would repeal rules that limit defensive hand usage and enable freer releases for receivers. But the offensive explosion is what put the NFL where it is.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Not just dives into knees of receivers, runners, but also blockers.
Clipping rules protect the defense.

Cushing was taken out by a cheap shot to his ACL. These hits have to stop. They can stop.
As diving into ACLs. That can stop.

It can stop. It's not natural to dive face down into someone's knee area. That is a last restort, p*ssy play too.

Pretty much everyone agrees that a lot of these can stop.

BTW, that hit Bears LB Bostic was fined for the other day for the hit on the Charger runner, that's BOGUS.

As a ball-carrier, I'd rather get hit like that than someone Dustin-Keller me.
Keller will never be the same. His career as he knew it is over.

Ask Jordan Shipley, Ovie Mughelli, etc. All cheap-shotted.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFL is just trying to have it's cake and eat it too. It wants to make the game safer, but at the same time it doesn't want the bad press that comes with the tenacity of the game and it wants to further expand it's brand with stunts like slapping on an additional two games for the regular season. I'm sure kickoff and punt returns will soon vanish from the game as well.

Why can't the NFL simply be honest and come out and say "Hey this is what these people signed up for and the game is what it is. It can only be changed so much before you deviate from the integrity of the game and you are left with a watered down product".

Would people really take that message and say to themselves "Gee, the NFL is too violent and I'm not watching it anymore". No, those same people would continue to watch football and eat it up. From the actual games to merchandise. We live in an age where we glorify violence for profit.

I'm almost at the point where I'd rather have the game extinguished from society and gone forever before it further degrades. Sooner or later we're just going to be looking at professional athletes playing two hand touch. Either that, or the NFL will continue trying to put itself in a neutral position so that it puts on a pretty PR face by handing out fines while at the same time soaking up the revenue from the violent nature of the sport.

It's always about money.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 08-21-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See when you get fined like Bostic, why not aim for the legs and save some money.

They didn't flag it, they watched it in slow motion in an office and sent a fine. Come on now! What do you expect he is going to do now next time? Aim for the knees grasshopper
Old 08-21-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
See when you get fined like Bostic, why not aim for the legs and save some money.

They didn't flag it, they watched it in slow motion in an office and sent a fine. Come on now! What do you expect he is going to do now next time? Aim for the knees grasshopper
Or stop ignoring the THREE ******* FEET between the head and knee?
Seriously.

Going at the knee is stupid for a number of reasons. Causing stupid injuries is one reason. The fact more tackles are missed by guys going for ****** knee shots than going for actual wrap up tackles.
People act like your two options are the head or the knees.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Highlight-reel culture. KO or Helicopter. Form tackles are unthinkable.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Or stop ignoring the THREE ******* FEET between the head and knee?
Seriously.

Going at the knee is stupid for a number of reasons. Causing stupid injuries is one reason. The fact more tackles are missed by guys going for ****** knee shots than going for actual wrap up tackles.
I'm just saying for this particular instance, if you watch the hit

He leads with his shoulder, head to the side, aims for chest area, and it is pretty much a clean hit.

He gets fined a game check(rookie wage problems), by guys in an office that 'reviewed the video'. Now other players see this, and must wonder what else can you do but go lower.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Highlight-reel culture. KO or Helicopter. Form tackles are unthinkable.
"What's a form tackle?" - Every defender in the NFL
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote