Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-01-2011, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty pumped about Black/White. I went to the mall this weekend and forgot to bring my DS for the Celebi >.< I need to find some time to go get it before B/W comes out so I can get Zorua

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok so I've been a super avid red/blue and leaf green/fire red player. dabbled in some silver and gold growing up. now i'm bored with most of my mid-terms done with. I kinda wanna start a new thing. Do I do a rom for silver or gold? what should I start DC? give me ideas. Kinda wanna mix things up and go a bit different from the norm. and i've just grown tired of dominating the old way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ok so I've been a super avid red/blue and leaf green/fire red player. dabbled in some silver and gold growing up. now i'm bored with most of my mid-terms done with. I kinda wanna start a new thing. Do I do a rom for silver or gold? what should I start DC? give me ideas. Kinda wanna mix things up and go a bit different from the norm. and i've just grown tired of dominating the old way.
Gold/Silver won't feel too foreign to you.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Gold/Silver won't feel too foreign to you.
yea I played them, but not enough where it's like going through the motions like in blue/red/green, you know? i dont know what to do, shmeh
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea I played them, but not enough where it's like going through the motions like in blue/red/green, you know? i dont know what to do, shmeh
Find a ROM for one of those games then and use some cheats to give yourself an interesting team to start with for something different.

I played through a Gold ROM a few months ago and used cheats to catch a lv. 5 Houndour out of the gate. He was ******* boss that whole game. Nothing stood before his wrath.

Or how about this challenge...don't use your starter. Use him to catch a few local early game pokemon (pidgey, rattata) and then put him in the PC. That would also be challenging and different.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

going with silver but it's so grainy and choppy compared to fire red and leafgreen which were awesome quality
Quote:
Old 03-02-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

can't find a heartgold or soulsilver rom that works/will download to my computer. i has a sad
Quote:
Old 03-02-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
can't find a heartgold or soulsilver rom that works/will download to my computer. i has a sad
Just play a regular Gold or Silver. It'll look crappy at first, but you get over it and get used to it pretty quickly. I did.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

but i saw videos of soulsilver online and it just looked so so soooo much better hahaha
Quote:
Old 03-05-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soulsilver>>>>>Silver. There's just so much stuff to do. My 2nd playthrough topped out at around 100 hours, after I played countless hours of Voltorb Flip and Battle Tower or w/e to get some sweet TMs and move tutor moves.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

yea well soulsilver wouldn't work. ask EE, it took me forever and i finally got it downloaded and had no$gba and everything, but there's a glitch where once you shrink to start the game it goes black and i tried to fix it and couldn't and was like uggggh so am just playing leafgreen haha
Quote:
Old 03-05-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm in NYC today for my birthday and I went to go to the Nintendo store. There was a Black/White release event and the entire block was full of pokemaniacs. The line looped all the way around the whole block for people waiting to either get into the release event or waiting til midnight to pick up their copy. That was at 3PM. Crazy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-05-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got Celebi! Whoo!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been blasting through SS and should get my White version in the mail Monday or Tuesday. Pretty cool.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought white and balck version for me and my wife last night at midnight (lame i know), it's pretty awesome so far. Battle screens are insane

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New games are awesome.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Ugh, traffic made me miss out on Celebi and getting White today. FML.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Ugh, traffic made me miss out on Celebi and getting White today. FML.
If you were wanting Zorua, it can be breed and traded. If you want Celebi I can probably trade a non-legit one with my Action Replay.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
If you were wanting Zorua, it can be breed and traded. If you want Celebi I can probably trade a non-legit one with my Action Replay.
I wanted Zorua, unfortunately I don't know anyone else that plays Pokemon so that was my main method. No big deal though, wasn't planning on using him on my team anyway, was more of a nice to have haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I wanted Zorua, unfortunately I don't know anyone else that plays Pokemon so that was my main method. No big deal though, wasn't planning on using him on my team anyway, was more of a nice to have haha.
We can trade online with friend codes. I don't think you can get Zorua until the end of the game though when you can transfer pokemon from previous generations.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hydreigon is probably the most bad-ass looking Pokemon ever.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

finally got the game and started playing last night. Does anyone else's game think its fall? The date/time on my DS is set correctly or does the game have its own random seasons instead of following ours?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out the season changes monthly, interesting. Who did everyone start with? I went with Tepig, first time I've ever selected the fire starter.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 03-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started with Snivy. Just looked bad ass. I'm so pissed, I can't change my router's settings to connect my DS to the internet. Any suggestions? I want that victrini pokemon.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5th badge, using Carracosta as my main Pokemon right now. I have a Zozura and Zoroark already...as well as a Victini.

Here's a guide on how to get them.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

so i'm trying to save my firered on my VBA and now when i save it, it says "saving error, switch backup memory". i've never had this problem before. anyone know what i need to do?
Quote: