Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I honestly hope that the players get what is coming in the new CBA, Revis, you signed the contract, how about being honourable as a human, I really want to like you as a player but you are making it hard.

GTFO here with this man, this argument is so stupid. So Chris Johnson should just shut up and play too huh since he signed a contract? These guys aren't even making a million dollars, and one serious injury to an ACL and they will never get that type of security again.

If a guy signs a big contract and sucks, he can be cut at anytime the team so chooses so, even though he may of signed a 5 or 6 year deal, yet somehow if a player out plays that deal he needs to be "honorable as a human being"? That **** makes no sense at all.

It goes both ways, if you sign a 7th round pick for 4 years, and he makes the pro bowl his first 2 or 3 years, he needs to just shut up and play that out though huh? Even though midway through his 4th season he could tear an ACL, and when he returns his contract would be 10x smaller then what it would have if he had held out.

This is a business, I would people would stop being so mindless when it comes to these issues. Owners/teams can cut players at anytime they want for under performing, and players can ask for raises or hold out when they have out performed the contract, people need to stop acting like players are less then a human being for asking for what they deserve.

Considering what he's making, and what he's worth, he is absolutely doing the right thing by holding out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one has a gun to these players heads forcing them to sign four, five, or six-year deals. They all want the big money that they don't deserve right out of college, but when they get towards the end of the long deal that they themselves demanded they need a raise? Sorry, I don't feel bad for these players. What was preventing Revis from signing a three-year rookie deal? Don't get me wrong, I think it's ridiculous that NFL teams don't have to honor the contracts they agreed upon, but two wrongs don't make a right.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My prediction is 5 years, 85 million with 42 million guaranteed.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is the last time you ever heard of a 1st round pick signing a 3 year deal? I'm pretty sure there is something in place preventing this from happening, and what team would be fine with giving that type of deal? Since I've started watching football I can't recall a single 1st round pick getting a 3 year deal, and if there was a guy or 2 I'd sure love to know who it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best player in the game.

Now pay the man.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
No one has a gun to these players heads forcing them to sign four, five, or six-year deals. They all want the big money that they don't deserve right out of college, but when they get towards the end of the long deal that they themselves demanded they need a raise? Sorry, I don't feel bad for these players. What was preventing Revis from signing a three-year rookie deal? Don't get me wrong, I think it's ridiculous that NFL teams don't have to honor the contracts they agreed upon, but two wrongs don't make a right.
NFL teams have to honor the contracts they sign. Guaranteed money is guaranteed money. That's part of the sticking point here. Revis wants pretty much all of it guaranteed, and a LOT of money upfront. Which the Jets don't really want to do. Even in their negotiations with D-Brick, they flat out said they weren't giving him a lot of money up front right now.

If NFL teams were not honoring contracts, there would be lawsuits all over the place.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I'd never pay a DB that much.

I mean, not unless he was superman and could cover receivers on opposite sides of the field at once.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Depending on how easily attainable the non guaranteed is, I would say that's a minimum. Seeing as Nnamdi's contract is fully guaranteed for 15 per (assuming they keep him for the third year), Revis is going to have a tough time accepting any less than an average of 10 million guaranteed per year, because he wants MORE than Nnamdi.

He's already been offered 100 million, just non-guaranteed. Which is the sticking point.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Depending on how easily attainable the non guaranteed is, I would say that's a minimum. Seeing as Nnamdi's contract is fully guaranteed for 15 per (assuming they keep him for the third year), Revis is going to have a tough time accepting any less than an average of 10 million guaranteed per year, because he wants MORE than Nnamdi.

He's already been offered 100 million, just non-guaranteed. Which is the sticking point.
For a 5 year contract, that's QB money. It's 17 million a year. I think the jets would be willing to do a deal that averages 17 million a year if they could get a long enough deal (to allow them to cut him when he isn't worth the money anymore). I seriously doubt they will guarantee him enough money to make that happen though.

The Jets would normally have the leverage in the debate because he's signed for the next 3 years, but he's the best player on the jets team and without him, the defense just isn't that good. You can't blitz that much without an elite #1 CB.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Oh, I'm not debating what I *think* he deserves. This is just why he won't sign. I honestly think the Jets should throw him maybe an extra 3 million for this year, and let him play at least another 2.

He held out for this deal, I don't think he deserves a different one with three years left.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Shouldnt the same go for teams who cut players? They're not honoring the contract, and being cut as a player is much worse then a star player asking for more money.
I dont think so because the player knows the terms of the contract and that is that the team can release the player and not pay their non guaranteed money. You never see players that suck that willingly hand over a portion of their money back to the team for not playing well.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
goodlookin
Rookie

goodlookin is a cocksman.goodlookin is a cocksman.goodlookin is a cocksman.goodlookin is a cocksman.

this is my problem with the whole situation....revis only wants to the highest paid CB. He doesnt necessarily want top money but the top money. Dudes been one the top CB's for a year. big ******* deal. You dont see brady, brees and manning all looking to one up each other by a dollar. Andre Johnson has earned his money and ability to renegotiate....Revis, not so much
goodlookin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlookin View Post
this is my problem with the whole situation....revis only wants to the highest paid CB. He doesnt necessarily want top money but the top money. Dudes been one the top CB's for a year. big ******* deal. You dont see brady, brees and manning all looking to one up each other by a dollar. Andre Johnson has earned his money and ability to renegotiate....Revis, not so much
This. I think people overrate Revis a lot. Let him repeat last year, then I'll call him the best corner.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's funny that it's all this hoopla for the position that is most easily taken out of a game.

The 100 million dollar man will be out there taking out some teams top receiver that gets paid 3 million :D

I think I can find a way to beat the Jets with another 97 million to spread around :P
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
scpanther22
Rookie

scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.

Tuesday is the next key date for the Revis holdout
Quote:
The next question is whether he'll flinch on Tuesday.

Under the terms of the labor agreement, Revis will forfeit a year of service toward free agency, if he fails to report for training camp at least 30 days before the start of the regular season. With the 2010 regular season beginning on September 9, it means that Revis must show up on or before August 10 or lose a year of service.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...revis-holdout/
scpanther22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he's willing to sit out a full year just to get money, I'd really not want to give that guy money....

I don't think he's the type to sit though, he seems really competitive.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I think it's funny that it's all this hoopla for the position that is most easily taken out of a game.

The 100 million dollar man will be out there taking out some teams top receiver that gets paid 3 million :D

I think I can find a way to beat the Jets with another 97 million to spread around :P
Depends on the team...taking out a team's #1 is a pretty big deal because most teams can't do it and passing games usually go through that player. What he did last year was pretty ridiculous...not sold he can repeat it though. But against some teams taking out the #1 option is pretty huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
If he's willing to sit out a full year just to get money, I'd really not want to give that guy money....

I don't think he's the type to sit though, he seems really competitive.
I'm not so sure he's bluffing, he's got his uncle (Sean Gilbert?) advising him and I believe he sat out a year over a contract dispute. Honestly I think it's a bad move for him but I'm sure he doesn't want what happened to Leon Washington happening to him. The Jets gave out a deal to Ferguson so you know they're willing to pay guys, but after what happened to LW I wonder if they're lowballing him a little and spreading rumors that they're offering more than they are. That would certainly be a mistake IMO, but the FO has been pretty shady at times the last few years.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
scpanther22
Rookie

scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.

Jets owner Woody Johnson: Unlikely Darrelle Revis signs new deal before season starts
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...eason-starts/1
scpanther22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make him sit out. No player is above the team. I have a question though, once an average player retires from the NFL how do they make their money? Do they go into coaching roles or just become a regular 9-5 worker?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if he sits out the season mark it down that 09 will be known as his best year, he wont ever touch 09 again

they really should go pay mangold since the hands down best center in the league>a cornerback in a rex ryan defense
Old 08-10-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
I have a question though, once an average player retires from the NFL how do they make their money? Do they go into coaching roles or just become a regular 9-5 worker?
Just like any company, there are pension plans. Whether or not they qualify, I think that is based on numerous factors.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Just like any company, there are pension plans.
I assumed that i just didn't know if they compensated them very well.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm pretty sure there are better ways to help a team with $100 million than spending it all on a cornerback, even if he is the best in the game. i'm rooting for the front office in this one.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the thing is, with Revis, the Jets are a legit contender. without him, they're probably a 9 win team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
What he said ^^
Bingo.
I'd love to see one of these guys like this be time warped back to 1960, and try and pull this once.
We all agree that Revis is underpaid based on his performance. So what? Does that balance all the top 10 busts who rape teams for their first 3 years?

It works both ways.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote