Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-15-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did it take you that long, Bert?

It took me four seconds ... last season.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
How did it take you that long, Bert?

It took me four seconds ... last season.
Idk I don't remember her from last season I guess.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larisa Oleynik can get it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predict

It would take this show to a whole nother level.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Awesome episode about time Pete got his ass kicked.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I predict

It would take this show to a whole nother level.
I predict a meltdown but not that extreme.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I think about it, the more I think this may have been one of my favorite episodes period. Top 5 probably. I'll wanna re-watch it soon.

Last edited by TACKLE : 04-16-2012 at 01:10 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:24 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was ******* amazing, one of my favorite episodes of anything ever

Pete is gonna kill himself I know it, show started with Don drawing the noose then the whole dinner conversation about his gun

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or.

He offs Trudy, and then vidae hangs himself.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Or.

He offs Trudy, and then vidae hangs himself.
She'll still be alive on Community, but then he'll have to fend me off to get her.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mad Men continues to make me remember why I love the show. I would never think I would like a show about ad execs but it is about so much more than that.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She'll still be alive on Community, but then he'll have to fend me off to get her.
Alison Brie is already mine. Everyone knows this.

Last edited by vidae : 04-16-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes Brie is vidae's but why isnt the baby black? was really hoping to bring Hollis back into the picture

Old 04-16-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Alison Brie is already mine. Everyone knows this.
And yet people encroach on my long-standing claims ... gotta keep watch.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae isn't black.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

shhhhhhhhhhhhh people don't know that

Old 04-21-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So I watched the entire series up to this point in two weeks. I'm hooked. It sucks that I can't just go watch the next episode.. I have to wait week to week. :(

And lol at Pete. I hated him when the show first started, then I started to like him, and now he's being a giant douche again. Grr!

Also, Alison Brie <3 unf, and any scene with Don and Peggy is automatically awesome.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

How had you never watched before now?
Old 04-21-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
How had you never watched before now?
I had seen the first five or six episodes and I liked it, stuff just kept coming up and getting in the way. Finally commie, fenikz, and tackle gave me enough **** that I decided to go all in and I just caught up with the s5e5 episode today. And I wish I would have watched it sooner.

I don't think it's as good as Breaking Bad, but it's definitely in the same league, and not many shows can say that.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I had seen the first five or six episodes and I liked it, stuff just kept coming up and getting in the way. Finally commie, fenikz, and tackle gave me enough **** that I decided to go all in and I just caught up with the s5e5 episode today. And I wish I would have watched it sooner.

I don't think it's as good as Breaking Bad, but it's definitely in the same league, and not many shows can say that.
I very much agree with you. Nothing in my opinion is as good as Breaking Bad but **** is Mad Men every incredible.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Mad Men is still better to me I think it's mostly the characters

Old 04-21-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

They're 1a and 1b to me. Really no need to rank them.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I just think Walt and Jesse are better characters than just about anyone on TV. Plus, the show has a more clear and distinct direction. Not to take away from Mad Men, which is the second best show on TV, but still...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite between the two changes every day. I have yet to see a Mad Men episode that has chilled me like "Crawl Space" did, but Mystery Date was close.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
but I also agree with this.

Quote:
They're 1a and 1b to me. Really no need to rank them.

As far as drama, Breaking Bad can't be beat but I do think I'm more drawn to the characters and overall feel of Mad Men. I dunno it's too hard to decide. My 1-4 shows all time are pretty much 1 A-D.