Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-22-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I were to forget everything else about Breaking Bad I still think Walter White is the best ******* character on television. Cranston deserves a lifetime achievement award of some sort because he is beyond brilliant.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This article makes a point ... http://www.vulture.com/2012/04/mad-m...ath-dying.html

I was thinking it'd be Roger at the end of the last season. I expect a curve ball this season.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think tonight will be a slower episode. The last two weeks have been crazy.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
This article makes a point ... http://www.vulture.com/2012/04/mad-m...ath-dying.html

I was thinking it'd be Roger at the end of the last season. I expect a curve ball this season.
I read that too. I really want it to be Betty. I really really want it to be Betty. If I HAD to pick who I think it WILL be though, I'm gunna say Lane. Just a gut feeling here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go with a dark horse and say Megan or Sally, someone close to Don which will send his life into a spiral and lead to his eventual suicide foreshadowed in the shows intro

Last edited by fenikz : 04-22-2012 at 07:58 PM.
fenikz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cooper too obvious and inconsequential?

Yeah, I thought so.

I'll go with Bobby.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another ******* fantastic episode. That's three in a row now. Annnnnd it still had a death theme. Something wicked this way comes.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am loving the dark, weird, unsettling feel of this season.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

HA! And we all thought "Mystery Date" was the weirdest episode ever.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

This season really was worth the wait. I am thoroughly impressed.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Bert Cooper appearing on Roger's money was hilarious.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How could a few numbers contain all of time?
Old 04-23-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome episode. **** is about to go down. Something massive is going to happen.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Old 04-23-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved that episode. The past few have been some of the shows best. They nailed the LSD scene which is now one of my favourite scenes from the show. Just great all around.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Last night's episode was decent. But I was confused with Peggy giving a random dude a handjibber in the theatre.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK85 View Post
Last night's episode was decent. But I was confused with Peggy giving a random dude a handjibber in the theatre.
She was high, she was pissed off and frustrated from work, and she had just had a falling out with Abe Doesn't all that add up properly to the end result?
Old 04-23-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Giving this more thought, I think it's no worse than the second best episode this season (possibly behind last week's).

Might be a top 10 episode of all time, IMO. I wanna watch again.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It was just her exerting some power after being so incredibly marginalized. The episode was full if fantastically nuanced scenes like that. Very easily a top ten episode from the sure imo.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
She was high, she was pissed off and frustrated from work, and she had just had a falling out with Abe Doesn't all that add up properly to the end result?
Yea I guess but seemed a little unrealistic to me. Still a good episode though.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm very interested to see where they take the Ginsberg storyline ... I figured this was coming.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea I guess but seemed a little unrealistic to me. Still a good episode though.
You've never gone to a mid-day movie light up a joint offer it to a random chick and get a handjob?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She's morphing into early seasons work-Don, just like Pete is morphing into early seasons home-Don. They both looked up to Don for different reasons, and its showing now. Bitching out a client, blowing off work, then fooling around with someone random is exactly what Don would do.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Slow but, thanks to Roger, hilarious episode.