Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCourty is having a real nice game. I'm suprised he was on White the whole time but he did a good job.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roosevelt is so sure-handed. I want him on 3rd downs in the regular season.

-- Whitner looks like Aries Spears.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 08-19-2010 at 10:11 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
McCourty is having a real nice game. I'm suprised he was on White the whole time but he did a good job.
Good to hear.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
Aaron Hernandez will make a terrific red zone weapon for Brady. Weatherspoon did what he could, that was just too good a throw by Brady.
I'm liking what i'm seeing from both rookie TEs.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was at the Bills game.

CJ Spiller=fapfapfapfpapfapfapfapfapfap
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Comeback Player of the Year right there.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^ I hope so!

Old 08-20-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles starters are playing the first half against the bengals tonight. Should be an interesting match up.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so pissed the Bills didn't bring Aaron Schobel back, I completely understand being respectful to a guy who gave you so much and letting him move on to a team that can play in the playoffs, but he could be so helpful to Maybin. The kid's so raw that like JPP you need to have not just a very good DE coach but also a good vet to learn from/get mentored by.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Eagles starters are playing the first half against the bengals tonight. Should be an interesting match up.
That seems a lot for the second game but i think they need some cohesion, especially up front on that offense. I wouldnt push some of the defenders (Bradley) too much this early.

My ideal night would be Kolb looks great, Graham gets a couple of sacks and Riley Cooper catches a bomb behind the defense. All doable.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm so pissed the Bills didn't bring Aaron Schobel back, I completely understand being respectful to a guy who gave you so much and letting him move on to a team that can play in the playoffs, but he could be so helpful to Maybin. The kid's so raw that like JPP you need to have not just a very good DE coach but also a good vet to learn from/get mentored by.
Everything involving Aaron Maybin pisses me off. For being a speed rusher, Maybin is about as far from Schobel as you can get, as both a person and a player. It's really sad, because Schobel was exactly what you want in both.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Schobel retired.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Schobel retired.
Wasn't he willing to come back to the Bills if they wanted him? At least that's the story I remember reading, then again it's been a crazy summer so I might be mis-remembering that wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Everything involving Aaron Maybin pisses me off. For being a speed rusher, Maybin is about as far from Schobel as you can get, as both a person and a player. It's really sad, because Schobel was exactly what you want in both.
I really wish the Bills could've worked into Maybin's contract that he had to live with and learn from Schobel until he got double digit sacks. Now the Bills are stuck hoping they can find a psychic to channel Aaron Schobel into Maybin's body. It's such a shame to because with good coaching and mentorship Maybin has all the tools to be a dominant pass rusher.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wasn't he willing to come back to the Bills if they wanted him? At least that's the story I remember reading, then again it's been a crazy summer so I might be mis-remembering that wrong...
The Texans were talking to him and reported that instead of signing somewhere else, Schobel was calling it a career after 9 seasons. It's certainly possible it was just a ploy to get out of training camp, but camp's over, so you'd think if he was going somewhere, he'd be doing it now.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was very awesome.

[url=http://img834.imageshack.us/i/20k6oma.png/]
Old 08-20-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Johnson gets start as Redskins host Ravens
Old 08-20-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After tonight's game, I will have watched each of the Bengals pre-season games in full. I'm going to know their scrubs better than my own teams.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
After tonight's game, I will have watched each of the Bengals pre-season games in full. I'm going to know their scrubs better than my own teams.
I'm in the same boat only with the Falcons no NFL Network. :(
Old 08-20-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm in the same boat only with the Falcons no NFL Network. :(
I've been watching them all online when I can. I was at my parent's house the last two days where they get NFLN and watched several of the replays too....I'd rather have NFLN than even ESPN 10 times over. And thanks to Comcast, I get neither. Double :( :(
Old 08-20-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya, I can only get NFL Network if I get satellite and I have never really been a fan.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I have Comcast... and NFLN

Old 08-20-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I have Comcast... and NFLN
Bet you enjoy paying for that high tier sports package to get it too. My parents have DirecTV and it's included with their pretty basic deal.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

You bet your sweet ass I enjoy paying less (cable bill) than what I payed in Albany without NFLN

edit: What sports package?!

Old 08-20-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
You bet your sweet ass I enjoy paying less (cable bill) than what I payed in Albany without NFLN

edit: What sports package?!
Last time I looked at Comcast's different packages, about a year ago at this time, NFLN still wasn't included in any of their lower level (aka college student affordable) packages. It was in some high priced sports tier with like golf, racing and regional crap.

That's the big stink over regular season games that are on it. Unless you have satellite or are paying for the real expensive packages, you can't get it. And that's something like half the nation last time I read up on it.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I don't know. I did very little research.
I asked for their basic package (1 HD DVR box and a basic non-HD DVR box for the bedroom), asked if NFLN was included (yup!)
...asked for a price and it was helleva lot cheaper than Time Warner in upstate NY.

So I'm happy with my services. Maybe we have different definitions for expensive.