Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 03-18-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default Sig Request...

Sup...I put this in the sig request thread but I didn't like what the guy made so I was hoping a fellow Raider fan might be able to do a better job. I want a Nnamdi Asomugha sig using this picture. I want a spotlight effect on him and some text to the extent of "Out of the ashes..." or "S&B Rising"....

http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/20...121213513.jpeg

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

post the one you didnt like
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmm

How would I do that? I guess I'd have to host the image somewhere eh?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Default err...

test....
asdfasdfqwergf

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Old 03-19-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is that your new sig or the one you didn't want?

Last edited by locseti : 03-19-2007 at 10:31 PM. Reason: edit
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Default meh...

This is the new one...its ok....didn't use the pic I wanted but oh well...I don't see anyone else lining up to do it...unless you are interested. I think it would be a sweet sig with the picture I linked earlier...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote: