Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default curious... any indication of the cowboys starting RB ?

Also because I added Felix Jones to my yahoo fantasy football team.. Over Marion Barber (both were free)

just a gut feeling i have. Felix returns kicks still????

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
Also because I added Felix Jones to my yahoo fantasy football team.. Over Marion Barber (both were free)

just a gut feeling i have. Felix returns kicks still????
Should return kicks along with Dez.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Should return kicks along with Dez.
Oh yea. Forgot they drafted Dez.. Bryant's going to be on hell of a WR to me

Sig by, Hitman D
Old 08-25-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the opposite feeling. I'm higher on Barber than any projections I've seen. I think a healthy Barber starts and again gets more carries and most of the redzone opportunities because Felix still can't be trusted-see first preseason game. With the hurting oline and their dominant defense I think they'll run more this season, at least at the onset. That's why I'd take Barber over Felix...and did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
I have the opposite feeling. I'm higher on Barber than any projections I've seen. I think a healthy Barber starts and again gets more carries and most of the redzone opportunities because Felix still can't be trusted-see first preseason game. With the hurting oline and their dominant defense I think they'll run more this season, at least at the onset. That's why I'd take Barber over Felix...and did.
I see what your saying. I like Barber personally (cause he's a physical back). I just don't know how long his brutal running style will last him though.

Sig by, Hitman D
Old 08-26-2010, 03:43 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And its Felix's 3rd season after being a 1st round pick. Its time to earn that money!!
Old 08-26-2010, 08:32 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think it has to be felix and they reduce barber to 4th quater/short yardage/spell felix

which is where he belongs and will do the best

guys like dez and ogletree can return kicks
Old 08-26-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i still believe tashard choice is the best back on that team...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i still believe tashard choice is the best back on that team...
He hasn't done anything to prove that wrong this pre-season, it's sad Barber makes so much because I think Choice is clearly better. Pretty sure this is Barber's last season with Dallas, Choice has been pretty vocal about wanting some playing time and it's not like he's 21 years old.

I think Felix leads the team in carries, so it doesn't matter who starts the games. Barber will still get at on of goal line carries, but not 100% of them. Felix is still a guy you anticipate breaking out though, he doesn't need alot of carries to total 100 yards in a game at all.

Felix isn't going to be anywhere near kickoff return duty though. Dez will return punts by week 1, AOA will be returning kickoffs. Felix is going to have his workload increased more and more during the season once he shows he can stay healthy and earns it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote