Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know, what I mean is that the simple fact that a guy like Derek Anderson is legitimately in the starting QB competition means you're QB is gonna suck.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I know, what I mean is that the simple fact that a guy like Derek Anderson is legitimately in the starting QB competition means you're QB is gonna suck.
idk I think he could pan out to be a decent starter with a team like Arizona.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doubtful, but I think his chances of finding that 2007 season form again are much better than Leinart ever doing anything at this point.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like both of the QB's played reasonably well tonight. FWIW, it also seems like the Bears looked terrible.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Lol wut?

When did this ever happen, maybe I just missed something.
One good half against the Bears your rookie season + a college career of not getting touched and throwing up jump balls=balling out.

Duh.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Related...

Quote:
According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, the Cardinals see some "Kurt Warner qualities" in undrafted rookie QB Max Hall.

Hall has a been a "tremendous surprise" outplaying fellow rookie John Skelton throughout camp, and it wouldn't be surprising to see him with a couple of spot starts late in the season. Mort joins NFL Network's Mike Lombardi in speculating that Matt Leinart won't be on the final roster because the Cardinals don't want to lose one of the rookies on waivers.

Aug. 28 - 4:24 pm et
Source: ESPN.com
Had my eye on Hall...but looks like they're not letting him get away. I still think they'll keep 4 QBs. But if one doesnt make the cut...it will be Leinart. They did say they wouldnt cut him, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

more doom and gloom from ESPN.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
doubtful, but I think his chances of finding that 2007 season form again are much better than Leinart ever doing anything at this point.
I don't expect it either. Winslow and Edwards made a ton of very tough catches. Fitz could make those catches, but leaping high in the air gets you killed and you can't run after the catch.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
His arm isn't a cannon, but it's definitely good enough.
I don't agree with this. It's not just about the deep ball, he lacks the arm strength to zip the ball into smaller windows even on intermediate throws. He's very limited in the throws he is physically able to make, and because he isn't great at anticipating, he just ends up throwing to guys that are already wide open. That's why he's a checkdown guy.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
I don't expect it either. Winslow and Edwards made a ton of very tough catches. Fitz could make those catches, but leaping high in the air gets you killed and you can't run after the catch.
Alot of the passes that they had to leap for were in the endzone and great passes where no one but those guys could have caught it.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"It's not as much about stats as it is about chemistry with the team. In that position it's about how you handle everything that's thrown at you," Whisenhunt said

"I feel like I have a great relationship with my guys, my team for four, five years now," Leinart said. "Like I said, I can only control what I control, and that's playing good football and being a leader. I have a great relationship with all my teammates and I don't think it should be based on that because I feel like I am doing a good job in that department."
Leinart is all but out of Arizona, imo.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Pete Carrol can get Mike Williams turned back into BMW, maybe he can do the same with Matt Leinart... Let's face it, the Seahawks' QB situation looks like dog doo right now. And I'm a Whitehurst fan.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leinart is on the Brady Quinn NFL plan right now IMO

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Leinart is on the Brady Quinn NFL plan right now IMO
That's an insult to Leinart, and Leinart sucks. Quinn is one of the worst NFL QB's I've ever seen.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
That's an insult to Leinart, and Leinart sucks. Quinn is one of the worst NFL QB's I've ever seen.
The best was when he came in for an injured Orton and was immediately sacked for a loss of 5 on 3rd and 8. Looking good, Brady.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt has had misses this preseason that have been so bad only Jamarcus could equal them. Maybe he's been hangin' with Grimmace.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
The best was when he came in for an injured Orton and was immediately sacked for a loss of 5 on 3rd and 8. Looking good, Brady.
Nah, this'll top that. In the Bengals game, after the pick 6 that any idiot with a brain can tell you he shouldn't have even attempted, he went on to hit Bengals players on 3 straight (may have been 3 out of 4) red zone passes. If those were anyone but the Bengals scrubs, they all could easily have been picked off.

Brady Quinn ******* sucks and it's a joke that he's still in the NFL. McDaniels just wants a buffer between Orton and Tebow.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Related...

Had my eye on Hall...but looks like they're not letting him get away. I still think they'll keep 4 QBs. But if one doesnt make the cut...it will be Leinart. They did say they wouldnt cut him, though.
That's pretty interesting.

I think they were surprised by this too, because they probably wanted Skelton to win the job judging by where they took him and going before Hall. They might be thinking they have the franchise with one of these guys though, and you'd have to get 1 of them some meaningful reps this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leinart believes he outplayed Anderson:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-competition/

I look for them to either keep 4 QBs, or let Leinart go. Have Anderson start the season while they develop Hall/Skelton.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFT
Instead of talking to his coach, Leinart is talking to the media. While he's trying his best to say the right thing, Leinart is subtly complaining about his lack of opportunity, redirecting blame, and allowing divisive comments about Anderson slip out. It's not about Anderson.

Leinart's comments provide a small window into why Whisenhunt doubts Leinart in the first place, and why Leinart probably hasn't asked for an explanation about his demotion.

He doesn't want to hear the truth.
Hahahahahaha. Sounds like the same spoiled brat who said "Well, I still think we're the better team" after the USC-Texas game.

I ******* can't stand that guy.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem is, though, that we pretty much KNOW Anderson won't get anything done. He's done. At least with Leinart it's just pretty doubtful he'll be any good. There's the CHANCE of non suckage.

But yeah, Leinart is a douche. Go back to dance.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Leinart, if you're going to be a bust, you should have at least busted with the 49ers and got an extra 15 or so million out of it.

Still glad you took that extra dancing class to stay at USC for a year now you ****** moron?
Old 08-30-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
The problem is, though, that we pretty much KNOW Anderson won't get anything done. He's done. At least with Leinart it's just pretty doubtful he'll be any good. There's the CHANCE of non suckage.

But yeah, Leinart is a douche. Go back to dance.
See, I disagree. Leinart has looked like a future version of Captain Checkdown and hasn't really shown anything special.

With Anderson, they have someone willing to take shots down the field and stand in the pocket. He did that versus the Bears this week.....he got absolutely crushed a few times but still got the ball off. At least he wasn't looking to dump it to RBs all game long...

It's a mess. I have a feeling that if Whisenhunt got his way, something more significant would have gotten done at the position this year.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Damn Leinart, if you're going to be a bust, you should have at least busted with the 49ers and got an extra 15 or so million out of it.

Still glad you took that extra dancing class to stay at USC for a year now you ****** moron?
I lost $100 on that ***** idiot staying in school for that last year.
I said there was no way anyone with a half-brain would bypass a sure-fire chance to be the NFL's #1-overall pick, and play with a QB-tradition rich franchise like the 49ers. Fool chose to stay in school and lost a ton because of it.

I guess I under-estimated the power of the USC p**sy. Hard to walk away early from that I guess. Still, big mistake Matty.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Speaking of that, can ANYONE explain that 2007 season? I mean that was on the Browns for God's sake.

Has anyone had a year that good at QB on a team that bad?

He has to have something to do that, even for just one year.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote