Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-28-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
He is referring to the Giants. He might not be wrong, upon retrospect I really like the Giants chances in the NFC East this year.
As do I, picking them to win that division over Dallas.
They swept Dallas last year and I like their chances this season. Defense needs to hold up, and Jacobs has to stay healthy though.

Shiver, am I missing your predictions here somewhere?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody picking the pack to the SB & winning is making me laugh. Just like last year people are over reacting to the pre-season champs. Not trying to suggest they won't be a good team, but once again they are recieving wayyy to much hype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
Getting Harris back will be a big part of it. Even if he's not playing at the same level that he was a year ago, he should still be our #2 corner. Harris will probably miss week one, and there's a chance he starts the season on the PUP, but the good news is that after Philly, we should have an easy five games before he gets back for Minnesota, NYJ, Dallas, etc.
Al Harris is a soon to be 36 year old cornerback coming off a Torn ACL. That isn't a good thing, I highly doubt he plays at a quality level this year.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked the Packers last year too, so I'm not overreacting to the preseason lol

I am head over heels for Aaron Rodgers though, but like I said earlier, I don't think they will repeat the +24 turnover ratio and the running game concerns me, but they are a dangerous team that can beat anyone.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Everybody picking the pack to the SB & winning is making me laugh. Just like last year people are over reacting to the pre-season champs. Not trying to suggest they won't be a good team, but once again they are recieving wayyy to much hype.

Al Harris is a soon to be 36 year old cornerback coming off a Torn ACL. That isn't a good thing, I highly doubt he plays at a quality level this year.
Pretty much this. They could pretty easily win the division I think that's a tossup , but the love is getting ridiculous. Other than Charles Woodson I'm not sold on their secondary whatsoever I think Al Harris is the most overrated CB in the league. And people seem to be forgetting that the Packers offensive line was the worst in the league last year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Pretty much this. They could pretty easily win the division I think that's a tossup , but the love is getting ridiculous. Other than Charles Woodson I'm not sold on their secondary whatsoever I think Al Harris is the most overrated CB in the league. And people seem to be forgetting that the Packers offensive line was the worst in the league last year.
It wasn't the worst in the league... it was the unluckiest in the league though with Tauscher and Clifton missed a substantial amount of games last year, which shouldn't happen this year, but if it does, they are far better equipped having Bulaga there to be a swing tackle if they need him.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC North
1. Minnesota Vikings 11-5
2. Green Bay Packers 10-6
3. Chicago Bears 8-8
4. Detroit Lions 4-12

NFC East
1. New York Giants 12-4
2. Dallas Cowboys 11-5
3. Washington Redskins 8-8
4. Philadelphia Eagles 7-9

NFC South
1. New Orleans Saints 11-5
2. Atlanta Falcons 10-6
3. Carolina Panthers 8-8
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3-13

NFC West
1. San Francisco 49ers 10-6
2. Arizona Cardinals 9-7
3. Seattle Seahawks 7-9
4. St. Louis Rams 3-13

AFC North
1. Baltimore Ravens 13-3
2 Cincinnati Bengals 10-6
3. Pittsburgh Steelers 9-7
4. Cleveland Browns 3-13

AFC East
1. New England Patriots 12-4
2. Miami Dolphins 10-6
3. New York Jets 7-9
4. Buffalo Bills 1-15

AFC South
1. Indianapolis Colts 13-3
2. Houston Texans 10-6
3. Tennessee Titans 8-8
4. Jacksonville Jaguars 5-11

AFC West
1. San Diego Chargers 13-3
2. Oakland Raiders 8-8
3. Denver Broncos 6-10
4. Kansas City Chiefs 5-11
Old 08-28-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea I would agree with this, they have issues at CB depth, and don't have a great pass rush to make up for it. I'm also not sold on the O-line but I don't think it's as bad as it looked at times last year.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
It wasn't the worst in the league... it was the unluckiest in the league though with Tauscher and Clifton missed a substantial amount of games last year, which shouldn't happen this year, but if it does, they are far better equipped having Bulaga there to be a swing tackle if they need him.

Yeah that's part of it, but even when they were healthy they weren't good. You don't give up 50 sacks in one season only because of injuries.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC

North - Minnesota Vikings
South - Atlanta Falcons
West - San Francisco 49ers
East - New York Giants
WC - Green Bay Packers
WC - Dallas Cowboys (Washington misses out in week 17)

AFC

North - Baltimore Ravens
South - Indianapolis Colts
West - Oakland Raiders
East - New England Patriots
WC - New York Jets
WC - San Diego Chargers

Colts over Falcons in Super Bowl

MVP - Peyton Manning
OPOY - Aaron Rodgers
DPOY - Patrick Willis
OROY - Dez Bryant
DROY - Sean Weatherspoon

Posted from my phone, or I'd put a little more detail in

Last edited by djp : 08-28-2010 at 05:34 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
NFC

North - Minnesota Vikings
South - Atlanta Falcons
West - San Francisco 49ers
East - New York Giants
WC - Green Bay Packers
WC - Dallas Cowboys (Washington misses out in week 17)

AFC

North - Baltimore Ravens
South - Indianapolis Colts
West - Oakland Raiders
East - New England Patriots
WC - New York Jets
WC - San Diego Chargers

Colts over Falcons in Super Bowl

MVP - Peyton Manning
OPOY - Aaron Rodgers
DPOY - Patrick Willis
OROY - Dez Bryant
DROY - Sean Weatherspoon

Posted from my phone, or I'd put a little more detail in

I love it, but there is like 99% chance of that happening. Too many young (but talented) players to clutch it up this quickly.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree that the Packers passing defense is questionable but their offense is nigh unstoppable and they are very good against the run. I feel like they are the most dangerous team in the NFC, even if they are not the most complete.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine:

AFC

East

1. New England
2. Miami
3. New York
4. Buffalo

North

1. Baltimore
2. Cincinnati
3. Pittsburgh
4. Cleveland

South

1. Houston
2. Indianapolis (wildcard)
3. Tennessee
4. Jacksonville

West

1. San Diego
2. Oakland (wildcard)
3. Kansas City
4. Denver

NFC

East

1. New York
2. Dallas (wildcard)
3. Philadelphia
4. Washington

North

1. Green Bay
2. Minnesota (Favre fail)
3. Detroit
4. Chicago

South

1. New Orleans
2. Atlanta (wildcard)
3. Carolina
4. Tampa Bay

West

1. San Francisco
2. Seattle
3. Arizona
4. St Louis

Old 08-28-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I agree that the Packers passing defense is questionable but their offense is nigh unstoppable and they are very good against the run. I feel like they are the most dangerous team in the NFC, even if they are not the most complete.

I agree that their passing game is going to be a pain in the ass to stop, they have a ton of weapons. But regardless of where there running game ranked last year no one is afraid of Ryan Grant. One dimensional teams don't normally win Super Bowls. Even the Saints quietly had a pretty damn good run game last year.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree that their passing game is going to be a pain in the ass to stop, they have a ton of weapons. But regardless of where there running game ranked last year no one is afraid of Ryan Grant. One dimensional teams don't normally win Super Bowls. Even the Saints quietly had a pretty damn good run game last year.
The Packers don't have a great running game but they were 14th last year and Grant has 2 1200+ yards seasons in a row. With a healthy offensive line there is no reason it would be worse than that and it might get a little better. I realize Grant is not a player that scares opposing defenses but neither were the Saints backs
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u guys really think tauscher and Clifton gonna stay healthy for the whole year?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We had a horrid offensive line for the majority of last year, and the team was still third in scoring (that doesn't factor in the 45 points against Arizona) and sixth in yards. Not only does the starting line look much better this year, especially with Rodgers getting the ball out quickly, but we are in much better position to deal with injuries.

Ryan Grant might not be a guy who scares defenses, but he was the seventh leading rusher last season with a better per carry average than Adrian Peterson.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
We had a horrid offensive line for the majority of last year, and the team was still third in scoring (that doesn't factor in the 45 points against Arizona) and sixth in yards. Not only does the starting line look much better this year, especially with Rodgers getting the ball out quickly, but we are in much better position to deal with injuries.

Ryan Grant might not be a guy who scares defenses, but he was the seventh leading rusher last season with a better per carry average than Adrian Peterson.
Don't even pretend that Ryan Grant is in the same stratosphere when talking about impact on a game. AD is the first guy you gameplan for when you play us. Ryan Grant is an afterthought. He's purely the beneficiary of teams cheating towards the pass.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't even pretend that Ryan Grant is in the same stratosphere when talking about impact on a game. AD is the first guy you gameplan for when you play us. Ryan Grant is an afterthought. He's purely the beneficiary of teams cheating towards the pass.
I'm not saying he's better, but my point is that he's a very overlooked guy. He ran for over 1,200 yards last year and didn't put the ball on the ground. I don't know how you can call us a one-dimensional team. It's a team with an average to above average running game and a great passing game.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The love is coming from some, but not all.
Last night Dan Dierdorf on that Saints game said he'd be shocked if the NFC Super Bowl team was not one of these 3 teams: Saints, Vikings, Cowboys. He said those 3 teams are in a league of their own in the NFC, above, in his words, some other teams like Atlanta and Arizona.

Green Bay was not mentioned even though we almost shutout Dallas last year, and the Giants were not mentioned even though they swept Dallas.

Again, I talked a lot in the summer about being puzzled as to why Dallas is all of a sudden better than they were last year, when they were dominated by the Packers and Vikings from the North, and lost 2 to the Giants.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
The love is coming from some, but not all.
Last night Dan Dierdorf on that Saints game said he'd be shocked if the NFC Super Bowl team was not one of these 3 teams: Saints, Vikings, Cowboys. He said those 3 teams are in a league of their own in the NFC, above, in his words, some other teams like Atlanta and Arizona.

Green Bay was not mentioned even though we almost shutout Dallas last year, and the Giants were not mentioned even though they swept Dallas.

Again, I talked a lot in the summer about being puzzled as to why Dallas is all of a sudden better than they were last year, when they were dominated by the Packers and Vikings from the North, and lost 2 to the Giants.

Fair enough, but I was talking more about people on this board.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you come to understand how awesome the rutgers player(s) on your respective team is(are).
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Perception: We have an elite offense with a suspect defense.

Reality: Our passing attack isn't nearly as good as some make it out to be, but our defense will be much better than people imagine. We have a young, fast and aggressive defense. They have looked very, very good.

Unless Matt Ryan develops some consistency it will be tough to beat the Saints in the division though.
I noticed everyone is hopping the Falcons at the moment, and I was shocked at the way the Falcons board looks when I was lurking there, seems very worried, and cautiously optimistic at best.

As for the NFC, the Saints and Vikings when healthy are clearly a step ahead of the rest. I don't see what the Packers or Cowboys done to put themselves in that category.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:12 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To elaborate on my Atlanta pick some more... betting on a big Matt Ryan step up, another year with his OL, and a defense that has looked very, very good.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I noticed everyone is hopping the Falcons at the moment, and I was shocked at the way the Falcons board looks when I was lurking there, seems very worried, and cautiously optimistic at best.

As for the NFC, the Saints and Vikings when healthy are clearly a step ahead of the rest. I don't see what the Packers or Cowboys done to put themselves in that category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
To elaborate on my Atlanta pick some more... betting on a big Matt Ryan step up, another year with his OL, and a defense that has looked very, very good.

The disconnect, what S-T noticed, is that we are very concerned about Matt Ryan. But mostly, we are Falcons fans, we are used to "Franchise QB" not developing (see Vick, Michael).

Old 08-29-2010, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
u guys really think tauscher and Clifton gonna stay healthy for the whole year?
Maybe. But if they don't, we have Bulaga ready to go, and TJ Lang is no slouch either.
Last year we had Allen Barbre. And then we tried to put Colledge out there. *shutter*
We're better prepared this year, our OLine depth isn't really an issue anymore.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote