Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-31-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Delhomme plays remotely close to how he's playing now in the regular season then a lot of people are going to be eating their words.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
If Delhomme plays remotely close to how he's playing now in the regular season then a lot of people are going to be eating their words.
It's preseason, relax. See: 2009 with Carolina & see: Cleveland's inferior "weapons." He's played well in the preseason, so did Todd Bouman & A.J. Feely a year ago.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it is only preseason and they're not playing with live bullets yet, but it's encouraging still considering our QBs have been atrocious in the preseason just as they have in the regular season since the Browns' rebirth. Seeing Wallace and Delhomme look good this preseason is a breath of fresh air nonetheless.

Delhomme had a good WR to throw to and a great running game last year in Carolina, but most fail to realize the change in system in Carolina last year where Delhomme was required to think more about his throws and was uncomfortable. They wrote a good article about it:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...terback_o.html

Last edited by keylime_5 : 08-31-2010 at 07:18 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some stock has to be put into preseason. Just some, though. I mean, it's all we got.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Some stock has to be put into preseason. Just some, though. I mean, it's all we got.
Personally I put a little more stock in the last regular season than pre-season, though that could be just me. It's good to see players get out there & take a few hits, gel with their teams. It's good to see coaches fool around with different sets of personnel. It's great for seeing young players/backups translating things from the practice field onto a (semi) competitive stage.

Still, most teams play much more cautiously than in the regular season. If the coaches/owners had their way then nobody would lose any players during the preseason to injury, that's just not the goal out there. In a couple weeks you're going to have 11 bloodhounds chasing the ball.

It's nice to see Delhomme playing well against some of the starters for Detroit, St. Louis, and Green Bay but those defenses weren't really coming at him hard. He's going to play this season in the toughest defensive division in football, one in which the other three teams were all Top 5 defenses a year ago.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are so many people dropping Brady?

Damn, the guy threw for 4000+ yards and 28 TD's a year back from MAJOR KNEE surgery and missing an entire year. That's disgusting. He had his 2nd best completion percentage ever, 2nd most yards, and tied for 2nd most TD's.

Tom Brady is still a top 3 quarterback in the league, EASY.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaub put up big numbers last season, he is a dark horse for the MVP. Something half of the guys ahead of him aren't.

The defense will have to improve, beat the colts at least once and stop blowing up leads.

I expect the colts to have a superbowl slump and the Texans to win the division.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
Personally I put a little more stock in the last regular season than pre-season, though that could be just me. It's good to see players get out there & take a few hits, gel with their teams. It's good to see coaches fool around with different sets of personnel. It's great for seeing young players/backups translating things from the practice field onto a (semi) competitive stage.

Still, most teams play much more cautiously than in the regular season. If the coaches/owners had their way then nobody would lose any players during the preseason to injury, that's just not the goal out there. In a couple weeks you're going to have 11 bloodhounds chasing the ball.

It's nice to see Delhomme playing well against some of the starters for Detroit, St. Louis, and Green Bay but those defenses weren't really coming at him hard. He's going to play this season in the toughest defensive division in football, one in which the other three teams were all Top 5 defenses a year ago.

I don't expect him to be as good as he's been in the preseason this year, but I don't think he'll be anywhere near the worst starter in the league and he won't be as bad as he was last year. Change of scenery does players a lot of good sometimes. So far so good anyway. Doesn't hurt that the Browns have given up the fewest amount of sacks in the NFL since they drafted Joe Thomas.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post

Old 08-31-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
If I was asked to pick a QB for this season I would go

1. Peyton
2. Brees

3. Rodgers
4. Rivers
5. Brady

6. Romo
7. Roethlisberger
8. Favre
9. Schaub
10. McNabb

11. Eli
12. Flacco
13. Ryan
14. Palmer
15. Hasselbeck (if fully healthy but that is a huge if)
16. Orton

17. Cutler
18. Henne
19. Kolb
20. Smith
21. Young
22. Campbell
23. Stafford
24. Freeman
25. Garrard
26. Bradford
27. Cassel
28. Sanchez
29. Leinart/Anderson
30. Moore
31. Delhomme
32. Edwards
I like your top 5 & 10. I agree Brady is right there at that spot.

Pretty good list, but I think Matt Moore has to go higher than a bunch of those guys. As horrible as that passing offense was under JakeD, Moore got them going, IIRC. I know he didn't throw interceptions like giving away gifts as Christmas time. I thought Delhomme was St Nick.

I think Matt Moore is going to impress people this year and clearly be around 15-20 by seasons end. Unbiased as I have no affiliation for Carolina.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Not saying that's a bad example to make a point, but that's a rookie trying to prove himself. You don't see many veterans (the vast majority of NFL starters) pulling that garbage.

Also, I don't think Delhomme is the worst starter either by any stretch going into the season. I think he's a fine stop-gap solution for the Browns right now.

Old 08-31-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is unbelievable.

Drew Brees is the best quarterback in the NFL right now. Right now he's the Superbowl Champion and right now he's got the trophy while Manning's last TD pass was to Tracy Porter. Manning may have the MVP trophy but Brees was the MVP last year.

Right this second
1. Drew Brees (Give the man his props. God knows he's earned it)
2. Tom Brady (4,000 yards 28 TDs on a bum knee and this was a "down" season)
3. Aaron Rodgers (Yea, I'm saying it)
4. Peyton Manning
5. Philip Rivers
6. Eli Manning
7. Tony Romo
8. Matt Schaub
9. Ben Roethlisberger
10. Brett Favre

Yea, I get it. People don't think anything of Delhomme. Fine. Whatever. I still have more faith in Delhomme than I do Trent Edwards, Matt Moore, Alex Smith or Byron Leftwich, but that's me
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Philip Rivers is easily the 4th best quarterback in football and he's going to prove it again this year, this time without Vincent Jackson.

Also, Matthew Stafford is hilariously low. Is this just based on team performance last year? He's a hell of a lot better than Mark Sanchez. The only guy between #19 and #26 who I'd take over Stafford for this coming season is Chad Henne (who is also way too low). Maybe Kevin Kolb too, but that's only a maybe.

Eli Manning is also far superior to Carson Palmer and an argument can definitely be made that he is better than McNabb.
Agreed on all counts. Also, I think Cutler will put himself in the top 10 by the end of the year. I think he's gonna rebound in a big way, at least if he can stay upright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
4. Peyton Manning
Pass me some of that man, it's been a long day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Pass me some of that man, it's been a long day.
I know there will be people who criticize that and that's fine.

Right now, it's Drew Brees's world and we are just living in it. He's the man right now.

Tom Brady is a 3 time Superbowl winner coming off a down year with an injured knee where he threw for 4,000 and 28 and he should only be MORE productive this year

Aaron Rodgers had 4,434 yards passing and 30 TDs passes plus another 316 yards rushing and 5 more TDs against only 7 INTs all while being sacked 50 times. Those numbers are just ridiculous. And on top of that, he was the best 3rd down QB in the league last year. I'm all in on Aaron Rodgers and yes, I'd take him over Peyton Manning. He's just an elite quarterback.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton Manning anywhere but #1 is incorrect but 4th is just insane.

His last pass was a TD to Tracy Porter - in the Super Bowl. A-Rod's a fine young player but his last pass was an overthrow to a wide-open Greg Jennings...

Manning's won at least 12 games for 7 consecutive years. Rodgers can't touch him, Brees has a ways to go, and Brady fell apart three rounds earlier than Manning last year but no one would ever question his clutch factor - they'll just point to the one pick he threw in that Super Bowl.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Why are so many people dropping Brady?

Damn, the guy threw for 4000+ yards and 28 TD's a year back from MAJOR KNEE surgery and missing an entire year. That's disgusting. He had his 2nd best completion percentage ever, 2nd most yards, and tied for 2nd most TD's.

Tom Brady is still a top 3 quarterback in the league, EASY.
He's going to be #1 again after this season.

F U year from Brady, guys. I'm telling you.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Peyton Manning anywhere but #1 is incorrect but 4th is just insane.

His last pass was a TD to Tracy Porter - in the Super Bowl. A-Rod's a fine young player but his last pass was an overthrow to a wide-open Greg Jennings...

Manning's won at least 12 games for 7 consecutive years. Rodgers can't touch him, Brees has a ways to go, and Brady fell apart three rounds earlier than Manning last year but no one would ever question his clutch factor - they'll just point to the one pick he threw in that Super Bowl.
History is adorable, but doesn't do anything for me when the question is what are you going to do for me right now.

Drew Brees just won the Superbowl. He was the guy who should've been the MVP last year and he didn't throw an INT in the entirety of the playoffs last year. How anyone can put him below #1 is a crime against football.

As for Aaron Rodgers. I'm driving the bus. You're welcome to jump aboard, but he's the real deal. 35 total TDs against only 7 INTs and the best 3rd down quarterback in the league against 33 TDs and 13 INTs from Manning. What have you done for me lately as in last season? Aaron Rodgers was nothing short of the 2nd best quarterback in the NFC and is just killing it.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's always been #1...people just like Peyton because he was on SNL
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wrong

Today, 05:35 PM (permalink)
Shiver

Last edited by yourfavestoner : Today at 05:36 PM.
Just because I hit submit after him doesn't mean that I wasn't in the process of already editing the post.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
He's going to be #1 again after this season.

F U year from Brady, guys. I'm telling you.
Not to mention he hasn't gotten his contract yet.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
He's always been #1...people just like Peyton because he was on SNL
And because he has a bunch of stupid commercials.

CUT! THAT! MEAT!
Old 08-31-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah seriously, I know I'm a pats fan, and the homer in me cant let me stand by and let people say Brady is behind Rivers and Rodgers. I love Rodgers but come on, lets see him win a few playoff games before we anoint him here. I can see Brees being thrown into the top three, I loved the guy since he was a charger and hes been consistent the past few years with putting up big numbers. But Brady outside of the top three is a joke, and having Manning anywhere but the top two is ridiculous as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Not to mention he hasn't gotten his contract yet.
Big reason of why it's shaping up to be an F U year.

Also, I agree with you on Brees as of right now. I started this thread right after the Superbowl, and people largely dismissed the argument.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...ighlight=brees

Although, there seemed to be a little shift back to Brady for the #1 spot right after Manning's chokejob.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 08-31-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
And because he has a bunch of stupid commercials.

CUT! THAT! MEAT!
Blasphemy! Those commercials are pure gold! :-) lol
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote