Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Prospects You Were Incredibly Wrong About

I'm sure this thread has been made before, but our recent convos of certain players has me thinking of prospects I was dead wrong about. Its easy to point out who we were right about, but admitting you were way off on some guys is a tough pill to swallow sometimes. So name the guys you were wrong about:

Vernon Gholston: I thought this guy could be like Shawne Merriman

Brady Quinn: I ate up the Charlie Weis/Notre Dame hype.

Reggie Nelson: I thought this dude would be the next Ed Reed

Alan Branch: I thought he'd be a Pat Williams

Chad Greenway: I thought he had bust written all over him

Bobby Carpenter: I thought Parcells found his Carl Banks

Vince Young: I thought he'd suck

Matt Ryan: Ditto for Ryan. I was a Flacco fan.

Robert Gallery: Needs no explanation really

I'm sure there are more than I'm forgetting.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non homer pick.

Robert Gallery - I was 100% sold.

Homer pick.

Tamba Hali - Not only did he prove me wrong but is now one of my favorite Chiefs.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was very wrong about Greenway, as well.

I am hoping I am wrong about Chris Cook. I thought he was going to be a huge bust, but if he continues his preseason performance, he will prove me wrong.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, Chris Houston the CB.

I thought he'd be great. I loved Manuel Ramirez too, although Im not sure that counts bc he was a 4th rounder.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Johnson - I thought he would be an All Pro LB and while he has flashed that at times he is way to up and down with his play, not even close to the player I thought he would be.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see, there were a lot.

- Chris Long, Darren McFadden, and Derrick Harvey were all in my top ten.
- I had Limas Sweed and James Hardy over DeSean Jackson.
- Sam Baker was my 9th rated offensive tackle.

- JaMarcus Russell was my #3 overall prospect.
- I rated Adam Carriker and Alan Branch as top ten prospects.
- Chris Houston was my top corner, over Darrelle Revis

- I loved Antonio Cromartie. He was my top corner and #10 overall.
- Matt Leinart was my #8 overall.
- Chad Jackson was my top receiver.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Oh i forgot about Chris Long. I was incredibly wrong on him too.

I'm not ready to call my mancrush on Cromartie a bust just yet. I think he can turn his career around in NY. If I were to make a CB out of clay, I would mold it to look and run exactly like Cromartie. The guy is an absolute freak.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never thought Leon Hall would be nearly as good as he is. I guess I fell into the OMGZZS 40 yd dazsh!!!1 thing.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Gholston, Brady Quinn, and Derrick Harvey are the ones that really stand out in my mind as guys I was pretty high on.

I thought Orakpo had some of the same flaws that prevented Gholston from being a good 3-4 OLB, apparently I was dead wrong.

I liked Jamaal Anderson. I thought Reggie Bush would actually be special. I thought McFadden would wind up one of the league's best eventually. I still think McFadden has upside... Thomas Jones was a Top 10 pick who's career started very slowly, his first two seasons were worse than DMac's, his third he only gained 511 yards. I still have some hope for McFadden if Oakland is able to pass the ball and/or block for him.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Last edited by ThePudge : 09-02-2010 at 02:42 PM.
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Derrick Johnson - I thought he would be an All Pro LB and while he has flashed that at times he is way to up and down with his play, not even close to the player I thought he would be.
He starts the list for me, I'm typically not wrong about the 1 or 2 Longhorn prospects I like each year. I don't hype up a ton of Longhorns each year, last year it was Earl Thomas & Lamaar Houston, the year before it was Orakpo, before that Jermichael Finley. I was so sure about all of those guys and DJ was no different. Thing is I think he's still talented and when he gets back to playing weakside in a 4-3 he's gonna provide some value, but he looked the part of a very elite LB, and besides how could a guy be a bust when he could cause fumbles that frequently?

Chad Jackson - I fell in love with the measurables, speed, hands, without pads he looked about as good as you could. All off-season he looked like the best WR.

I can't even think of anymore now, I'm sure this thread will remind me of some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mcfadden I thought he was the best HB prospect I've ever seen
Old 09-02-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

When evaluating prospects, my preferences have changed over the years too. I put more emphasis on measurables now than I did in the past.

I used to be all about the overachievers. Now I rather reach for an athlete.

For example, the guys Ive loved as middle round prospects in the past 2 drafts: Michael Johnson, Geno Atkins, Greg Hardy, Clint Ingram, Mike Wallace, Jimmy Graham, all these guys have great measurables.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 09-02-2010 at 02:31 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ooooh, awesome topic.

Robert Gallery - I think this guy will be on pretty much everyone's list

Russell AND Quinn - Loved both of them. Russell had all the warning signs, but that kind of talent was irresistible.

Roy and Reggie Williams - Roy had tantalizing talent, but his stopwatch speed comes from being such a long strider. He doesn't play nearly as fast as he times. Reggie, I thought, would turn out to be what Brandon Marshall currently is.

Carlos Rodgers - Thought he'd easily be a top 5 corner. He's solid, with terrible hands.

Donte Whitner/Michael Huff - Thought they were both the real deal, but were overdrafted by about ten picks or so. Turns out they were overdrafted by about three rounds.

Reggie Nelson - Thought he was the next Ed Reed. He's one of the worst DBs I've ever seen in my life.

Gosder Cherilus - Thought he'd be the top RT in the league within a few years.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are definitely more, though.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 09-02-2010 at 02:50 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good topic, time to own up people. I will search it if I don't believe you.

2006:

Laurence Maroney - I had him #2 at RB, ahead of DeAngelo Williams. I liked his size, how he hit the hole in a ZBS and that NE drafted him was even more proof that he was going to be the best out of the non-Reggie Bush tier.

Marcus McNeil - I didn't think for a second that he was going to be able to either stay healthy or be an effective left tackle in this league.

2007:

Jamaal Anderson and Chris Houston - My Falcons had three picks in the top 40 and they took these two Arkansas Razorbacks. I was incredibly excited as were most draft-gurus who gave Atlanta an A grade. Unfortunately Anderson's weigh gain as he grew into his body completely ruined his chances of being a quality DE in this league. He is strong, but his speed and agility that were Mario Williams-like at 270 was gone when he was at 290 for the Falcons. Worse, he is even heavier now and basically was converted to DT. Chris Houston, on the other hand, proved to be completely unable to play the ball in the air. He was always in great position, always had the speed and strength, but would let receivers go up and beat him out for the ball. It was maddening.

Chris "Buster" Davis - I really liked him. I thought his game projected well into the NFL, much like Steve Smith was better than Dwayne Jarrett. He was on a talented team with a great QB, but now he can't even start over Malcolm Floyd and Legedu Naanee.

2008:

Chris Johnson - A year after the disastrous Chris Henry pick, the Titans take another no name RB with only combine numbers to show off? Really? I thought it was an awful decision. Guess I was wrong there.

Joe Flacco - What kind of idiotic decision is that? Trading up to take a QB from Delaware? Oh... guess I was wrong about that.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My biggest miss was JaMarcus Russell. I fell in love with his tools.
Also loved Reggie Bush. Fell into the hype machine on that one.
Thought AJ Hawk would be much, much better than he is. Was a huge fan of Antonio Cromartie.
I thought Chris Johnson was a big time reach for the Titans. Thought Brohm was a great pick for us, thought we could turn him into Schaub like trade bait.
Also thought Joe Flacco was too big of a project to take that high.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Long- Thought Miami was Crazy for passing on him
Vernon Gholston- Thought he would have a Shawn Merriman impact
Chris Johnson- Thought Titans drafted another Chris Henry

Gaines Adams- Thought that he could have a Simeon Rice impact on the Bucs
Adrian Peterson- Thought he would not last with his past injury problems and the way he ran the ball
Adam Carriker- Thought he would be one of the Better DL in the NFL
Brady Quinn- Thought the Browns finally got their QB situation fixed

AJ Hawk- Thought he would be a beast in the NFL
Michael Huff - Thought he would have a Ed Reed impact on Defense
Jonathan Joseph- Thought the Bengals Drafted him purely on his speed

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
When evaluating prospects, my preferences have changed over the years too. I put more emphasis on measurables now than I did in the past.

I used to be all about the overachievers. Now I rather reach for an athlete.

For example, the guys Ive loved as middle round prospects in the past 2 drafts: Michael Johnson, Geno Atkins, Greg Hardy, Clint Ingram, Mike Wallace, Jimmy Graham, all these guys have great measurables.
Im the same. I put much more emphasis on pure athleticism than I used to.
PS Michael Johnson was such a steal in the third round. I couldn't believe that he dropped that far. I had him going to Tampa in the first that year up until the day of the draft. Refused to believe he could slip that far.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD, you talked about liking overachievers over measurable guys in the past. For example: you liked Mercedes Lewis more, as did a lot of people on this forum than Vernon Davis. It took a while, a change in offensive scheme and a good tongue lashing from Mike Singletary, but now Vernon Davis is everything he was hyped to be.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
He starts the list for me, I'm typically not wrong about the 1 or 2 Longhorn prospects I like each year. I don't hype up a ton of Longhorns each year, last year it was Earl Thomas & Lamaar Houston, the year before it was Orakpo, before that Jermichael Finley. I was so sure about all of those guys and DJ was no different. Thing is I think he's still talented and when he gets back to playing weakside in a 4-3 he's gonna provide some value, but he looked the part of a very elite LB, and besides how could a guy be a bust when he could cause fumbles that frequently?
He is still the most talented LB I have ever seen in person, you watch him in practice and he is so athletic it's ridiculous.

I agree about him still be able to turn it around, if he plays weakside in a 4-3 and they just let him roam the field and free lance he can be a playmaker.

DJ, is better off not thinking and just playing off his instinct, if you pigeon hold him and make him think to much he is done.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

BBD, you talked about liking overachievers over measurable guys in the past. For example: you liked Mercedes Lewis more, as did a lot of people on this forum than Vernon Davis. It took a while, a change in offensive scheme and a good tongue lashing from Mike Singletary, but now Vernon Davis is everything he was hyped to be.
Yup, thats a great example. I bet if VD came out this year, I'd like him a lot more than back then. But back then, I hated him as a prospect bc he was short with short arms.

To be fair though, Im still not as high on him as others are. I think his #s go down this year.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

A player that I think people are being a bit too premature about here is Darren McFadden. Injuries have derailed his two seasons, but he has had great performances in small bursts. If he can stay healthy there is still a chance he can be great. Remember he is only entering his third year.

These guys took a little bit to live up to the draft position:

Cedric Benson
Thomas Jones

Old 09-02-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vernon Gholston: I thought this guy could be like Shawne Merriman
Give it time and the comparison might come true.

Quote:
Vince Young: I thought he'd suck
The jury is still out IMO.

Guys I was wrong on:

AJ Hawk - I thought he'd do more.
Jay Cutler - There is still time but I thought he'd be a top 8 or 10 QB by now
Lawrence Maroney - I was mad when the Pats got him but now I'm not
JaMarcus Russell - I thought he would be great or at least good
Justin Harrell - The injuries have kept him from doing anything and I guess that's just how it's going to be
Brady Quinn - I have pretty much given up on him but was still holding out hope until recently.
Tony Ugoh - what a *****
Glenn Dorsey and Sedrick Ellis I thought they'd both be a lot better a lot faster. Since these two I have stopped expecting rookie DTs and DLmen in general to be good.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Yup, thats a great example. I bet if VD came out this year, I'd like him a lot more than back then. But back then, I hated him as a prospect bc he was short with short arms.

To be fair though, Im still not as high on him as others are. I think his #s go down this year.

Probably, his touchdown numbers were a little "flukey." I also think that Vernon Davis came out just as the TE position was being revolutionized. Now it is much more acceptable to have a TE/WR hybrid like Davis, Clark, Finley, Gates, etc. and use them almost exclusively in the slot.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont see how anyone could have ever thought Jamarcus Russel would be good.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I was also wrong about Merriman/Ware. In the draft I thought it was no context, in the first two years in the league I thought it wasn't a contest. Now it is clear that Ware is definitely better.