Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
I dont see how anyone could have ever thought Jamarcus Russel would be good.

His draft profile read almost identically to Ben Roethlisberger. I actually did a blind test that year to see if people could identify which was which. The difference is Ben went to a great organization, with great coaches and great leaders. Jamarcus Russell went to the terrible Raiders, watched his coaches get undercut by the enabler Davis and literally ate himself out of the league.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Biggest misses were, in no order...

Brady Quinn: I had him as a for sure Franchise QB... Wow.
Jamarcus Russell: I didn't like him as much as Quinn, but thought he would at least a an above average QB. Kill me now
DeSean Jackson: Glad I was dead wrong. I didn't want him in the first, was less upset with him being picked in the second. I never anticipated him to be the playmaker he has been.
Chris Johnson: I thought the Titans fell for the 40, they did more homework than I apparently.
Robert Gallery: It was the first year I truly followed the draft, and I fell for his attitude and demeanor.
Matt Ryan: Didn't like him coming out, I had a feeling with him, well **** my instincts.
Glenn Dorsey: I thought he'd be a borderline superstar by now. After seeing a truly elite DT prospect in Suh and McCoy in this year's draft, I realize how off I was.

There are more, but I'm having a hard time thinking of good ones right now so I'm going to stop.

I've noticed I've missed more, and a lot worse, on offensive players than defensive players. Anyone else notice they evaluate better on one side of the ball or in certain areas?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
His draft profile read almost identically to Ben Roethlisberger. I actually did a blind test that year to see if people could identify which was which. The difference is Ben went to a great organization, with great coaches and great leaders. Jamarcus Russell went to the terrible Raiders, watched his coaches get undercut by the enabler Davis and literally ate himself out of the league.
People always blame the Raiders but I really think Jamarcus Russell would have failed no matter where he went, the guy just didn't/doesn't have the drive you need to be great.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is it then that all of these great prospects go to the Raiders and don't develop? Gallery, Huff, Russell, McFadden thus far. It's tough to walk into such a dysfunctional situation and come out unscathed, I don't care who you are. Even though Russell did have work ethic/weight red flags, they were probably exacerbated by the Raiders.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When my buddy texted me that the Titans picked Chris Johnson, I punched my prom date in her face.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love this topic. I'm not ashamed.

I like Laurence Maroney a ton.
Wasn't a fan of Jonathan Joseph.
Thought Bobby Carpenter was going to do more, or something.

Loved, loved, loved Marshawn Lynch.
Didn't think Revis was all that great.
Brady Quinn was up there on my top prospects.
Alan Branch.
H.B. Blades, remember him. I liked him.

The Chris Long story.
Felix Jones, so much better than I thought he'd be.
Kentwan Balmer. Liked him.
Was high on James Hardy.
Jamaal Charles.

Aaron Maybin.
Jury is still out on others.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few more I thought of:

Khalif Barnes - I thought he was the steal of the draft in the second round. His career has played out similar to Marcus McNeil's - monster in his rookie year, and a consistent dropoff after that. Although, Barnes' decline was much more rapid than McNeil's has been.

Jason Allen - Loved his versatility and athleticism. Can't find consistent playing time at either CB or S.

Will Poole - Remember him? Shot up draftnik's boards after his dominant performance against Michigan in the Rose Bowl.

Max Jean-Giles - Dominant road grader at Georgia who hasn't done much in the pros.

Tony Ugoh - Thought the Colts got their left tackle for the next decade. Has followed the same career path as Barnes and McNeil.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 09-02-2010 at 02:10 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh boy ive got a pantload of em haha i only rate prospects that i saw, i try not to really get all behind a guy if ive seen little of him. not a lot of guys that i hated and turned out great oddly enough, but plenty that i loved and shouldnt have.

so here we go on this oddysey of embarrassment:

2005: Cedric Benson, though hes coming around i thought hed destroy on those bears teams, and much bigger than that (both in level of miss and size)

Mike Williams Wr USC =(. I really thought he could be like Plax was or like Keyshawn. those are the two guys i was totally sold on that flopped bad

2006: AJ Hawk, maybe my biggest miss ever. hes ok now, but i thought he was gunna be otherworldy good. i ripped houston on the Mario Williams pick, but not because they missed bush, i thought they were gunna regret missing Hawk. guy was just everywhere in college, i thought hed make a defense in the pros

Lendale and Bobby Carpenter i saw a bunch of and really liked, especially lendale. i thought he was a safer pick than bush. also whiffed on huff who i was really high on.

2007: haha oh boy. liked quinn a lot, loved jamarcus just loved his tools. loved landry too. thought reggie nelson could be a force against the pass

From here on these guys are still growing but ill list a few that so far havent turned out like i thought. jurys still out though

2008: didnt really like mendenhall, thats looking wrong.
2009: wasnt very high on stafford and loved sanchez.

im sure there are more from these years but getting kinda lazy and depressed haha
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought JaMarcus Russell was a better prospect than John Elway.

I hated the Chris Johnson pick.

I loved Mike Williams (WR)

I loved Matt Leinart

Jammal Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Were there any Titans fans that liked the Chris Johnson pick after they missed on Chris Henry from Arizona?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Vince Young: I thought he'd suck
As a passer he's not very good in my opinion. So perhaps you were right.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
People always blame the Raiders but I really think Jamarcus Russell would have failed no matter where he went, the guy just didn't/doesn't have the drive you need to be great.
I realized I was worng on Russell when he was holding out. I agree with you, he would have failed anywhere, he doesn't have the mental make-up to be a great QB. I didn't hear any of those types of reports during the draft process, otherwise I would have probably been a little more cautious. The Raiders don't help, but they aren't completely to blame.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was also wrong about Merriman/Ware. In the draft I thought it was no context, in the first two years in the league I thought it wasn't a contest. Now it is clear that Ware is definitely better.
Pre-draft, I thought Merriman would be better as a hand-on-the-ground 4-3 end. Part of me still thinks that's his most natural position, as his lateral movement is downright terrible after the knee injury.

I thought it was really stupid for Minnesota to pass on him in order to draft Troy Williamson.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
As a passer he's not very good in my opinion. So perhaps you were right.
better than Alex Smith.

:P j/k......or am I?

Quote:
Old 09-02-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans fans lol. You all hated chris johnson and now it CJ2K all day hahaha.

I loved johnson coming out but thats only cause I love any small school kid that gets attention lol
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Everyone in the world hated the CJ pick. We had taken Lendale White and Chris Henry in back to back years (both 2nd rounders) and everyone thought we needed a reciver. I think 95% of Titans fans wanted Devin Thomas, Malcome Kelly or Deshaun Jackson.

Quote:
Old 09-02-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why is it then that all of these great prospects go to the Raiders and don't develop? Gallery, Huff, Russell, McFadden thus far. It's tough to walk into such a dysfunctional situation and come out unscathed, I don't care who you are. Even though Russell did have work ethic/weight red flags, they were probably exacerbated by the Raiders.

That's what I always bring up. The Raiders are consistently drafting bust in the 1st round, I have a hard time believing all of those players just lacked the tools needed to be good NFL players, but people forget how important coaching and environment is to developing players. Would have been so interesting to see Peyton Manning end up on the Raiders just to see how those two polar opposites would mesh.

Also people act like Jamarcus Russell had no NFL talent what so ever. He had tools that 98% of QB's in the NFL don't have, and it had been a long time since people saw them. Of course he needed work to refine his craft, but again him being a bust had more to do with him being lazy, not wanting to work to get better, and being drafted by Oakland. It's not like he couldn't play in this league.

Granted work ethic does count as part of a guys grade in being a prospect, but I really think if you put him in the right organization, that had a coach to get the most out of him, and took your time with him, he could have been something the league hasn't seen since John Elway.

I remember Tim Brown saying he loved the pick, but he was a long long ways away from being ready, holding out didn't help, neither did eating the entire time he was out.

It's a comparison I always use, but Vernon Davis even so much admitted himself that Mike Singletary was his saving grace into becoming a great player. If he had been drafted by Oakland you can pretty much guarantee he would have been crap his entire time there, but all of a sudden you get the right coach who can maximize a players value and you get 13 TD's from a TE people were calling a bust.

It happens. Oakland ruins alot of these 1st rd picks they draft, and I'll always believe that alot of how a players career goes depends on where he was drafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gallery: I thought he was a lock as a franchise LT

OSI U: I never heard of the guy before. Thought we drafted some japanese player. I thought EA must have listened to his magic wig.

Bing: I thought Bing would be better than he actually was.

Matt Jones: I figured he would do some special things as a WR. The had freak athletic ability.

Sinorice Moss: Good hands, great speed, thought he would be our Wes Welker.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren McFadden
Brady Quinn
Glenn Dorsey
Chris Long

on the other side of the medal
Chris Johnson
DeSean Jackson
Felix Jones

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Carr, William Green, Byron Leftwich, Kevin Jones, Chris Perry, Jamarcus Russell, Chris Houston, Ko Simpson.

I loved Braylon Edwards and Robert Meachem as well. They're a different level of disappointment, though. Braylon was good for one year and Meachem is actually pretty dangerous now. I just thought he'd be a super star by now.

I cant stand Braylon these days, though. He and Roy Williams fell fast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-02-2010 at 02:49 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought dexter jackson was going to be a stud.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Percy Harvin and Troy Williamson.

I thought that Williamson would end up being what Percy Harvin is now. And I thought that Percy would end up being what Troy is now. If that makes any sense.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good call on Charles Rogers...he was one of my favorites as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
I dont see how anyone could have ever thought Jamarcus Russel would be good.
There wasn't much not to like. Aside from work ethic concerns, with were just rumors at the time, he had few weaknesses. He was big and relatively mobile, had phenomenal arm strength, was very accurate, performed well in big games (much, much better than Quinn), and put up excellent numbers playing in the top defensive conference in college football. Like I said, the biggest concern was the work ethic rumors (which ended up being true) and those hadn't been proven at that time.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gallery: my list of tackle prospects in my life time would look like this

Robert Gallery
the rest

Vernon Gholston, Brady Quinn, and Darrelle Revis can all be chalked up as monster fails