Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shonn Greene is one I definitely failed on. Whilst I saw he was a mini bowling ball, I thought his speed would prevent him from catching on like Tony Hunt...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
When evaluating prospects, my preferences have changed over the years too. I put more emphasis on measurables now than I did in the past.

I used to be all about the overachievers. Now I rather reach for an athlete.

For example, the guys Ive loved as middle round prospects in the past 2 drafts: Michael Johnson, Geno Atkins, Greg Hardy, Clint Ingram, Mike Wallace, Jimmy Graham, all these guys have great measurables.
I have changed my tune on this as well. I too was all about the "winners" and guys who just got it done...so what if they had a slow 40?

But seeing what a couple of guys with elite measurables can do on my team (Cutler and his arm, Knox and his speedzz,) I've changed my tune as well. Having those type of players just allows you to do so much more...it really opens up the playbook.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm terrible at WRs. I thought Mark Clayton and Chad Jackson were gonna be good.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
When my buddy texted me that the Titans picked Chris Johnson, I punched my prom date in her face.
Your prom was in April?
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady Quinn - Not ashamed to say, was a huge Quinn fan.
Matt Ryan - well I thought the type of season he had his rookie year would be his best, maybe it will end up being that.
McFadden - So far anyways, still holding some hope.
Mike Williams - Had no idea he was so damn lazy.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Your prom was in April?
Only here would that be mostly ignored, and then when it is finally recognized, this is the first question that gets brought up... I love it, haha.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
David Carr, William Green, Byron Leftwich, Kevin Jones, Chris Perry, Jamarcus Russell, Chris Houston, Ko Simpson.

I loved Braylon Edwards and Robert Meachem as well. They're a different level of disappointment, though. Braylon was good for one year and Meachem is actually pretty dangerous now. I just thought he'd be a super star by now.

I cant stand Braylon these days, though. He and Roy Williams fell fast.
Can't believe I forgot about Braylon. I had him as the surefire, top overall prospect in that draft class, and thought that SF should pass on both Smith and Rodgers for him.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles Rogers is another player that failed because of work ethic. He was a legit, top end speed guy. When he tried out for the Chiefs just four years into his career he ran a 4.9.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady Quinn. Yeah
Robert Gallery. If he wasn't drafted by the Raiders, he might have been a Pro-bowler.
Devin Hester, who I thought would be a useless pick, was the best weapon the Bears had on their Super Bowl run, and is now a receiver.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Charles Rogers is another player that failed because of work ethic. He was a legit, top end speed guy. When he tried out for the Chiefs just four years into his career he ran a 4.9.
Dude was going to be a beast in the NFL. Hard to believe his NFL career only consisted of 15 games.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ Hawk is the one.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get anything right in 08. I thought Brohm would be a star and McFadden was the second coming of Marcus Allen.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
to be fair to rogers, i thought he was a completely different player pre/post injury.
When you miss essentially to straight years and spend your time "rehabbing" by blazing every day and getting hooked on pain pills, it's usually not conducive to professional athletic career haha.

But you're right, in the few games he played in during his rookie season, he flashed elite potential.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good topic, I'll weigh in

Cedric Benson - I was a huge fan and I was burned for it the first few years of his career. Good to see him turning things around now though.

Derrick Johnson - Still my favorite LB prospect since I started watching the draft. If he played in a traditional 4-3 at the WILL position, I really think he would of been a star. Scheme changes and an inability to get off blocks kinda shut down his career though.

Antonio Cromartie - And here is my favorite CB prospect since I started watching the draft. Awful, huh? I wanted him on the Ravens so badly that year...painful to see the way his career has gone.

Marcedes Lewis - I thought he was going to be the next Antonio Gates. No joke.

Jimmy Williams - Loved the size, loved the speed, loved the game tape. Again, this one really hurts.

*** I loved Vince Young too, but I think the jury is still out on that one.

Jamaal Anderson - I LOVED him as a DE prospect. Thought he was going to be an awesome player.

Chris Houston - I loved him as well, big fan of the Falcons draft class that year. I thought he was going to be the next great press man corner in the NFL. Whoops

That's probably enough embarrassment for now, I think some of the other guys are too early to admit you are wrong about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
absolutely agree. but i think it was a bit different from the jamarcus russell laziness. i feel like he was looking good, even in the preseason in his second year before he got hurt again. i think that pretty much ended him.
This.

Alot of people don't really remember that either. He started his career as a rookie on fire too, I think he had 3 TD's through his first two weeks(I'm not looking now so not sure), and he really looked like he was gonna make something of himself.

It's tough to bounce back from multiple collar bone breaks anyway though, him just getting incredibly lazy and fat didn't help the rehab any but I think he was on his way to being really good before the constant injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
He had that one awesome game the season opener against the Cardinals. Thats also the game that kinda but Anquan Boldin on the radar. Rodgers looked legit in that game, tough catches, going deep etc. I thought he would be a sure thing.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Gallery - I didn't want the Giants to trade for Eli so that we could grab Gallery and try and make it back to the superbowl
Brady Quinn - I bought the hype
Chris Houston - I saw a physical corner with blanketing man skills.
Antonio Cromartie - Was a huge fan of his upside
Alex Smith - I thought he was a franchise QB
Derrick Harvey - Uhh
Chad Jackson - It gets even worse
Reggie Nelson - Why god, why must Reggie Nelson be ********?
Charles Rogers - And he looked so promising early
Roy Williams - Seriously detroit, this was the WR you hit on before Megatron.
Jamaal Anderson - I thought he'd be the prospect Mario Williams was supposed to be.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 09-02-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Dwayne Jarret was going to be a nasty WR in the nfl. I still wish he was :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Antonio Cromartie - And here is my favorite CB prospect since I started watching the draft. Awful, huh? I wanted him on the Ravens so badly that year...painful to see the way his career has gone.
i was borderline a ****** for cromartie....if he ever took the time to really tighten up his game we'd be looking at the best and highest paid CB in the league right now, just so ******* talented.

he was probably my third favorite CB prospect ever, behind pacman (i said it) and the upcoming patrick peterson <333
Old 09-02-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like a lot of the guys I was wrong about (Russell, Quinn, Mike Williams) all had some issues, and if you told me that Russell and Mike would get lazy and never put in the work after getting paid, I wouldn't have been all that surprised.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In his defense Gallery has turned out to be a pretty decent guard, at least he is not all ready out of the league like some other guys.

That said I would have had no problem with him going first over all, I really thought he was that good.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a quick list.

Michael Huff
Matt Leinart
Laurence Maroney
Reggie Bush
AJ Hawk
Chad Greenway
Bobby Carpenter
Chris Long
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved marcus mccauley....I though he was going to be a stud.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Just a quick list.

Michael Huff
Matt Leinart
Laurence Maroney
Reggie Bush
AJ Hawk
Chad Greenway
Bobby Carpenter
Chris Long
I remember his rookie year and thinking he was going to be a stud...
Old 09-02-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Dude was going to be a beast in the NFL. Hard to believe his NFL career only consisted of 15 games.
I was so happy the Lions picked Rodgers so the Texans could get Andre Johnson. He was my favorite player in college that year.

Matt Ryan was also one I thought wouldnt do well at all.

I am not going to be wrong on being a homer for Taylor Mays though.