Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-02-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Sleep Thread

We all got to do it and I for one enjoy it.

Discus.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* love sleeping
Old 09-02-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleep is amazing.

Do you guys sleep on your back, side, or stomach? I usually go with stomach.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to have sleep issues when I was in high school, so my parents took me to a dude who specialized in it. Now my sleeping habits are awesome. If I even lay on a couch for a few minutes, my body starts to release melatonin.

Oh and I sleep on my stomach.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I for the life of me can't sleep on my back, can't be done.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Agreed. 100% of the time it's either stomach or side, usually the left side for whatever reason.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I didn't have to sleep, I usually get about 3 or 4 hrs of sleep a day. I roll until it feels right, stomach, side back, legs straight up in the air braced against the wall...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I also want it to be as dark as I can get it, I hate staying at someones house who sleeps with the TV on.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I used to have sleep issues when I was in high school, so my parents took me to a dude who specialized in it. Now my sleeping habits are awesome. If I even lay on a couch for a few minutes, my body starts to release melatonin.

Oh and I sleep on my stomach.
What did he do for you?

I personally almost always fall asleep with a TV show playing on my laptop when i'm by myself. Preferably Trailer Park Boys or Kenny vs Spenny

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah when somebody leaves the TV on it will take an extra 20 LONG minutes for me to pass out.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to pop melatonin pills. I usually get a good amount of sleep, but most of the time it's at ******** hours. Sometimes i snore. I've had a stuffy nose these past couple of days which has made breathing at night pretty ******* annoying.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I also want it to be as dark as I can get it, I hate staying at someones house who sleeps with the TV on.
If it's a movie i've seen a billion times I can fall asleep pretty easily, anything I haven't...not happening.. I keep trying to watch...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
What did he do for you?
basically, told me what habits I was doing wrong, how to correct them, and other ****. also they did one of those things where they monitor you while you sleep. I would go like 2-3 days without sleeping when I was in HS and it was affecting my grades and other stuff. also, I would look like a walking corpse.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I wish my bed felt as good when I go to bed at night as it does when I wake up in the morning. My sleeping habits would be exponentially better. As it is though I go to bed around 3 and wake up at around 1 or 1:30. I am a true winner during the summer.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love sleep, but I have no problem staying awake if I need to. I once stayed awake for over 96 hours while laying field phone wire. I did however sleep for damn near 20 hours solid (woke up once to piss) when I was done. I usually sleep on my stomach or side. As for sleeping with a light or TV, if you are tired, you will sleep - period.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I once stayed awake for over 96 hours while laying field phone wire.
this is why I could never be in the military hahaha

Old 09-02-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I love sleep, but I have no problem staying awake if I need to. I once stayed awake for over 96 hours while laying field phone wire. I did however sleep for damn near 20 hours solid (woke up once to piss) when I was done. I usually sleep on my stomach or side. As for sleeping with a light or TV, if you are tired, you will sleep - period.
I just wait for the other person to fall a sleep then shut the TV off.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any1 wack off in their sleep? I know I do.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Well that would be a fun trick but in all seriousness fapping before bed=free sleeping medication.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Well that would be a fun trick but in all seriousness fapping before bed=free sleeping medication.
I plead the 5th as my answer may incriminate against me.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Any1 wack off in their sleep? I know I do.
blowing your load in your sleep means you dont jack it enough

Old 09-02-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
blowing your load in your sleep means you dont jack it enough
This is a very good point, and I will now take it to heart.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love sleeping too although once I get home and school is done for the day then I dont want to go to bed early that night. I end up staying up late and then get tired when I wake up. Then the cycle repeats itself.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 09-02-2010 at 10:11 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a fan next to my bed to provide white noise so I can sleep at night.

Damn tinnitus. :(
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't sleep on my stomach. I get a stiff neck if I do. Sleep on my side.

I must be a rough sleeper because my sheets are totally f***ed up when I wake up every morning.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote