Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love sleep. Who doesn't?
I usually need complete silence in order to fall asleep, but sometimes a TV show or movie you've seen a million times (Seinfeld does the trick) puts me right to sleep if its late.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Silence and dark, if I owned a coffin I would more then likely sleep in it.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crazy dreams last night, can't even explain them.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleeping with the TV on is such a waste of energy. It kind of annoys me when people do it because I can be a dick about being wasteful.

I like it cold when I'm sleeping. Like an icebox.

Other than that, sleeping on your back is for the birds.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

This. I like it so cold it's more like hibernating.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sleeping with the TV on is such a waste of energy. It kind of annoys me when people do it because I can be a dick about being wasteful.

You are worried about the energy used from a TV and your using the AC all night? That doesn't add up at all. Not that I am against leaving both on, because I really could care less and like my room cold as well, but a TV barely impacts electric bills while an AC raises them ridiculously.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You are worried about the energy used from a TV and your using the AC all night? That doesn't add up at all. Not that I am against leaving both on, because I really could care less and like my room cold as well, but a TV barely impacts electric bills while an AC raises them ridiculously.
I knew someone was going to say that. I live where you don't use the AC for most of the year. For instance, it's early sept and just opening my window at this time of year makes my room freezing at night. If anything keeping it cool saves energy for more of the year when you turn the heat down. Besides, you're actually using the AC when you sleep- to stay cool.. What function does a running TV play when you're sleeping?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 09-05-2010 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This. I like it so cold it's more like hibernating.
The only downside is it makes it tough to get out of bed in the morning, especially in the winter. The bed is like a cacoon of warmness.

they get smoked.

Old 09-05-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only downside is it makes it tough to get out of bed in the morning, especially in the winter. The bed is like a cacoon of warmness.
You are so glorious.

I sleep and have wet dreams of Charles Woodson. Sue me.

*Bats eyes at TitleTown* Come snuggle up with me and my poster of Charles.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
You are so glorious.

I sleep and have wet dreams of Charles Woodson. Sue me.

*Bats eyes at TitleTown* Come snuggle up with me and my poster of Charles.

Charles poster and Katy Perry in there.

they get smoked.

Old 09-05-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My keys for a good night's rest.

1. Cold. I also like it cold when I go to sleep. Makes it so much better.
2. Naked woman. Very important, although please note the subkeys for this key.
2a. Non-cuddling woman. I like a naked woman there but not all up on me. I require room to sleep.
2b. Non-blanket hogging woman. Damn women.
2c. A woman that isn't going to freak out when she wakes up to me groping her.
2d. A woman that doesn't snore. I need peace for my sleep.
3. Clean sheets and comforter. I wash my sheets and comforter more than anything else. I especially like when it's really cold and you pull the comforter out of the dryer. Yeeeeah!

I sleep on my back. I used to never sleep on my back but then I had hernia surgery (abdominal) and started sleeping on my back.

I prefer sleeping on queen or king sized beds and taking up the entire bed. Happiness!

I can fall asleep to certain sounds fine. Birds, boat noises, even banging from upstairs. I cannot fall asleep to dripping water, fans, etc.

I also manuever women so they sleep on whatever side we had sex on, in case it's sweaty or anything. Hahaha.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

2a. Non-cuddling woman. I like a naked woman there but not all up on me. I require room to sleep.
3. Clean sheets and comforter. I wash my sheets and comforter more than anything else. I especially like when it's really cold and you pull the comforter out of the dryer. Yeeeeah!
You are so money.

Quote:
I sleep on my back. I used to never sleep on my back but then I had hernia surgery (abdominal) and started sleeping on my back.
Disagree. I'm a stomach sleeper. It allows for more sprawling space.

Quote:
I prefer sleeping on queen or king sized beds and taking up the entire bed. Happiness!
Money.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:10 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Disagree. I'm a stomach sleeper. It allows for more sprawling space.
You know, I totally agree and I spend about 10 minutes each night lying on my stomach groping my pillow (even when I have a woman over, which is sort of weird but we don't need to discuss that) but since my surgery I just can't fall asleep on my stomach. It doesn't hurt or anything but just feels a little strange.

Also, why am I the only one talking about women in a sleep thread? I mean.. c'mon. 1+1 here! Which of you manly men is a cuddler? I personally only cuddle when I'm trying to warm them up to sex or getting me coffee in the morning (..which I'm not ashamed to say I'd rather have than sex 9 out of 10 times. Well. Before sex.)

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:51 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I like to fall asleep with the TV on sometimes. I use the sleep timer though. That's what it's for. Problem solved.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm certainly not a cuddler. As for making a mess in the bed, who stays in bed and lays in it. Get your ass up, shower, and change the sheets.

Old 09-05-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I knew someone was going to say that. I live where you don't use the AC for most of the year. For instance, it's early sept and just opening my window at this time of year makes my room freezing at night. If anything keeping it cool saves energy for more of the year when you turn the heat down. Besides, you're actually using the AC when you sleep- to stay cool.. What function does a running TV play when you're sleeping?

If running the tv helps you get to sleep I dont see anything wrong with it. If you leave a TV on all night, it probably costs seriously around 10 cents. And leaving the AC on all night at full blast is crazy, it doesnt need to be freezing cold when your already asleep, energy saver is great for nighttime.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

I can fall asleep to certain sounds fine. Birds, boat noises, even banging from upstairs. I cannot fall asleep to dripping water, fans, etc.

I also manuever women so they sleep on whatever side we had sex on, in case it's sweaty or anything. Hahaha.
Women can only interfere with sleep.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking my little brother to 6:30 am football practice every morning is just delightful...
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have pretty bad anxiety issues and some obsessive thoughts that make trying to sleep pretty damn annoying. I'm lucky if it takes me under an hour and a half or so to fall asleep any given night, sometimes I can lay there trying to fall asleep for 4-5 hours and it feels like 1. I used to love to lay in my bed in the morning and just chill but now I always get up right away whether I have something important to do or not, just to do something.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 09-05-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If running the tv helps you get to sleep I dont see anything wrong with it. If you leave a TV on all night, it probably costs seriously around 10 cents. And leaving the AC on all night at full blast is crazy, it doesnt need to be freezing cold when your already asleep, energy saver is great for nighttime.
It's not about the money for me. I'm a bit of a energy hippie. Hate seeing it wasted.

If you use energy saver, why not use the sleep function on your TV?

they get smoked.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll admit, I'm a cuddler. I agree on the room being freezing. Which might be why I like to cuddle in my sleep. Also, I like to sleep in nothing but my underwear. Anything else is just an annoyance.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

I heard Colin Cowherd say on the radio the other day that " Sleeping 8 hours or more a day is for 13 year old girlscouts and potheads".

Agree? I have to say as I get a little older sleeping for that long seems a bit impractical,but in my younger years I used to sleep 12 hours no problem.

they get smoked.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Also, I like to sleep in nothing but my underwear. Anything else is just an annoyance.
Underwear or in the buff for me.

Quote:
I heard Colin Cowherd say on the radio the other day that " Sleeping 8 hours or more a day is for 13 year old girlscouts and potheads".

Agree? I have to say as I get a little older sleeping for that long seems a bit impractical,but in my younger years I used to sleep 12 hours no problem.
I agree, I have far too much **** to do. Even on Friday night if I stay up until 2 or 3, I'll be up by 8 or 9 on Saturday morning.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I might get at most 7 hours a night. 6 hours of sleep and i'm set. But I also usually take a nap halfway through my days.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I might get at most 7 hours a night. 6 hours of sleep and i'm set. But I also usually take a nap halfway through my days.
A nap? How the heck do you find time for a nap during weekdays?

they get smoked.