Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-16-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care if it is considered another "Synder move," get Vjax in D.C. ASAP. Santana and Cooley need major help.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Tashard Choice would be great.
You'll take Marion Barber and you'll like it!

No but I never bought those Tashard Choice trade rumors unless someone was gonna give up a 2nd rounder which I doubt. He's just been way too important for the offense when somebody gets hurt, and I never understood drafting a guy in 1 round then turning around to trade him for relatively the same round.

I think he was a very early 4th round pick around 100, if we felt a 3rd RB was worth that high of a pick I just don't think a 3rd or 4th rder right back would make sense to trade him.

I really want someone to take Barber though, a 4th would make me happy honestly. Lonyae Miller as our 3rd RB wouldn't be terrible and we know that Choice could carry a pretty big role if all else fails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

So at week 9 when the Viking get Sidney Rice back they could potentially be fielding a receiving core of Vincent Jackson-Sidney Rice with Harvin in the slot? Jeez.

Also I had a thought while driving today, the Redskins should just straight up swap Haynesworth for Randy Moss.
Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werowance View Post
Also I had a thought while driving today, the Redskins should just straight up swap Haynesworth for Randy Moss.
Yeah, we so need a fat lazy bastard like Albert.

Do the Cowboys really need all 3 RBs?
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't even have Randy go to the skins.. Id cry.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post

Do the Bills need all 3 of theirs too? They need picks so bad, but would rather hold on to their 3rd string running back.
Yeeeesh we have 2 backs on our team. And one is Dimitri Nance. Stop hogging.

Mr.Regular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post

With Felix's injury history and Barber just a former shell of himself it would be smart to keep Choice around and not trade him unless the compensation is really nice.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the Chargers would re-open discussions with McNeil if Jackson goes.

I don't like this. It looked like they really missed Jackson on Monday night, and I think Dombrowski might be better at LT than McNeil anyway.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werowance View Post
So at week 9 when the Viking get Sidney Rice back they could potentially be fielding a receiving core of Vincent Jackson-Sidney Rice with Harvin in the slot? Jeez.

Yeah...no thanks

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Choice's trade value may have diminished after the suckage Sunday night.

He was always consistent & dependable when MB3 & Felix Jones were effing up right & left, I guess he was due.

Having said that, Dallas would be dumber than a box of rocks to trade Choice. And if they trade Barber or Jones they will need a high 1st rounder next April to get one of the top RBs in the draft (Ingram, Murray, maybe Rodgers or Devine) to replace whoever they trade -- I can't see anybody dumb enough to trade away a #1 pick
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Choice's trade value may have diminished after the suckage Sunday night.

He was always consistent & dependable when MB3 & Felix Jones were effing up right & left, I guess he was due.

Having said that, Dallas would be dumber than a box of rocks to trade Choice. And if they trade Barber or Jones they will need a high 1st rounder next April to get one of the top RBs in the draft (Ingram, Murray, maybe Rodgers or Devine) to replace whoever they trade -- I can't see anybody dumb enough to trade away a #1 pick

By just a fumble? 1 fumble isn't going to diminish trade value, **** happens, especially stupid **** your OC lets happen. It still doesn't wipe away what he did in December as a rookie as a feature back vs top 5-10 defenses all month and he's done nothing but get better since then.

I also don't think if we moved Barber(Felix isn't even up for discussion since there is not even the slightest chance Jerry considers that) that we would need a 1st rounder as compensation, or to take a high Rb next year, why do you feel that way?

If we could somehow manage to get a 4th for Barber just for arguments sake, we would have a rotation of Felix and Choice both of whom are young, why again would we need to spend a 1st rounder on a RB? To be our 3rd RB? That's nothing but a luxury, Rb is the easiest position to fill, late round and UDFA RB's hit all the time, I guess I'm missing why if we had a 2 headed monster of Felix and Choice we would need to spend a premium pick on a 3rd RB who plays very little.

If someone wanted to throw a 4th for Barber, I'd take it, won't happen though. Somebody would have to be desperate, if I were GB I'd offer a 3rd for Choice though and see if Jerry takes it. Choice would be a monster for them IMO, especially once it starts to get cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No I meant some other team would have to give up a 1st for MB3, not that he's worth it but that's the asking price. Negotiations would bargain it down to something like a 3rd or 4th.

Now ESPN is reporting that the Packers are trying to get Marshawn Lynch from Buffalo, they want a starter & a 1st. LB Hawk's name has been thrown around.

Is Buffalo just completely writing this season off already? It seems like they are trading their best offensive weapon although he has considerable off the field issues for a shot at a future in 2011.

Will GB actually trade Hawk away? Are they rolling the dice to keep the SB run rolling? Stay tuned.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hawk for Lynch is a pretty fair trade to be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Fred jackson over Lynch. Jackson is a beast

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did somebody just call Lynch our best offensive weapon? Because I had him rated somewhere between Jonathan Stupar and Ed Wang.

And yes, Jackson is a beast.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how is Ed Wang doing

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He missed most of camp with an injury. Probably at the bottom of the depth chart right now. There's really nothing to evaluate.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want a kickoff specialist, who runs a 4.5 and can lift a mack truck?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will never entertain Buffalo's offer of a 1st and Hawk for Lynch.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings need to get Vincent Jackson bad.
dannyz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I will never entertain Buffalo's offer of a 1st and Hawk for Lynch.
Where the hell are you getting that from?
Old 09-19-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should the Eagles trade Vick before the deadline?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Should the Eagles trade Vick before the deadline?
Nope. Without him the Eagles back-up is Mike Kafka. Plus Andy is obsessed with the wildcat.
Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
The Vikings need to get Vincent Jackson bad.
Apparently they are meeting tonight and tomorrow to decide whether or not to make an offer. The figures floating around the charger boards courtesy of Hank Bauer is they will offer him somewhere between 4 and 7 for one season, and the Chargers will take a 3rd, basically fast forwarding the compensatory pick they'd get from him walking away.

Seeing how badly the Vikes need him though, I have a tough time imagining AJ Smith not putting the screws to them.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Report: Brandon Jacobs will ask for trade

Quote:
According to a report from Vinny DiTrani, longtime writer of the Bergen Record Jacobs will meet with Giants management Monday and request a trade.