Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
Jets need to contain Ray Rice a little. Flacco is not very accurate and pretty slow on his feet. The Jets should eat him and his receivers up.

As long as the Jets can limit the turnovers on offense, they cant lose.
yea...like that's possible...NOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I can't wait for Thursday night!
Me too, man. I'm leaving work early to watch it... I'm hoping for complete blowout but I have a feeling it'll be a very, very close game much like the NFCCG.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:38 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jets need to contain Ray Rice a little. Flacco is not very accurate and pretty slow on his feet. The Jets should eat him and his receivers up.

As long as the Jets can limit the turnovers on offense, they cant lose.
There is so much wrong with this statement. The Ravens have so many weapons and it's not like the Jets can bring constant heat because then Ray Rice will burn them all day on the ground.

If they limit the turnovers they can't lose? Really??? You think all in all the Jets offense will easily outscore the Ravens to the point you can guarantee they cant lose?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Me too, man. I'm leaving work early to watch it... I'm hoping for complete blowout but I have a feeling it'll be a very, very close game much like the NFCCG.

I have a feeling the Saints will take it to them. Lot of injuries on the Vikes. I can see Farve leaving after a big hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is hatin the Vikings this week.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Panthers will be a great 1st test for the Giants defense. They have a dominant oline and RB duo, and they have a dominant WR in Steve Smith.

I want to see how they defend Smith, and how they play against the run. We'll get a good idea of what this defense is made of in week 1.

Carolina owns us too. Its a great first test.

Carolina's underrated dline is built to give our oline fits as well. Our oline struggles with speed rushers, and Brown and Hardy are going to burn that edge. They have very good CBs too, which will be a good test vs our young WRs.

I'm tellin ya, people are sleeping on Carolina. I have them winning the division. Yes. Winning the division.

Carolina is going to be a great test for the Giants, to see where we stand early.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

giants need to watch out for greg hardy, the man beast himself.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post

Is Mike, Mike and Mike doing the 2nd MNF game again? They were so terrible last year it wasn't even watchable.
Yea right. Mike Ditka in the booth is a win every time. Mike Golic is really good too, they were awesome together and far from terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I think I'd really like our chances if I felt we could put any pressure on Henne, who I am far from sold on. I still think Buffalo can definitely win this game, but I don't know what's stopping Marshall, Ronnie, and Ricky from moving the chains at will.
You really think Trent Edwards throwing to Lee Evans and no TE is going to put up more points then Henne to Marshall? Not to say upsets can't happen because they always do but it's just always funny when week 1 gets here that everybody thinks their team is gonna win. Especially looking at how much better Miami is on defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
timewaster
Rookie

timewaster timewaster timewaster timewaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post

If they limit the turnovers they can't lose? Really???
Yes really.

In the Jets seven losses last year all but one game didnt involve 3 or more turnovers. That was vs Miami.
timewaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes really.

In the Jets seven losses last year all but one game didnt involve 3 or more turnovers. That was vs Miami.
I just think the Jets offense is mediocre and our defense should be able to stop them more than our offense will be stopped. I don't see us turning the ball over much this year and that is your only chance to beat us. No way you win the offensive battle so you better force multiple turnovers to have a chance. You won't be running on us and you have Mark Sanchez so the passing game won't be to scary.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes really.

Thats because you have Sanchez throwing the football, so saying that ALL you have to do is limit that isnt just that easy. Also, that isnt the only thing you guys have to worry about. Have fun with Ray ray, and Flaccos new targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes really.

Love to hear guys talk about their team before week 1. But hey, as long as you guys limit turnovers on offense, you'll go 16-0, CANNOT lose. Book it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell, I'm like the opposite. I'm worried the Giants are gonna lose to the Panthers.

I just have no faith in Perry Fewell at all.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some pretty interesting match ups on the slate for Week 1. Just a few I thought were very intriguing.

Indianapolis @ Houston - I think in order for the Texans to prove they are a serious playoff contender this season, they have get past the Indianapolis obstacle. The Colts are a team that has historically had their number, it would be a major boost for that teams confidence to get the season off with a big division win over the Colts. Although I'm sure Peyton Manning will have something to say about that.

Cincinnati @ New England - Finally a chance to see all of the Bengals new weapons in action in a meaningful game. Both of these teams have strong hopes of repeating as champs within their divisions, how will New England's young Defense respond? and what will Brady, Bellichick have in store for this season?

Green Bay @ Philadelphia - Kevin Kolb era begins in Philly.. will he have a rough outing facing one of the strongest looking teams in the NFC? I think early on every throw of his will be heavily scrutinized because of the guy he's replacing.

Baltimore @ NY Jets - have to wait until Monday to see this one but I'm eager to see how Revis plays after missing the entire off-season activities. This is supposed to be a big break through year for Flacco with the Offensive upgrades... the Jets defense will provide a big test for them. While everyone is awaiting to see how Sanchez makes his jump from year 1 to 2.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With one catch Sunday Tony G will be the first TE ever with 1000 catches.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

Picking games huh? Here are my preds. Think I should go 16-0.

Minnsota vs New Orleans
NO: 34-31

Cleveland vs Tampa Bay
TB: 27-14

Oakland vs Tennessee
TEN: 41-0

Houston vs Indianapolis
IND:28-21

Green Bay vs Philadelphia
GB: 37-21

San Francisco vs Seattle
SEA: 17-14

Carolina vs New York
NY: 35-3

Atlanta vs Pittsburgh
ATL: 20-10

Miami vs Buffalo
BUF: 20-17 OT

Cincinnatti vs New England
NE: 27-21

Denver vs Jacksonville
DEN: 20-19

Chicago vs Detroit
CHI: 20-9

Arizona vs Saint Louis
STL: 24-14

Dallas vs Washington
DAL: 35-27

Baltimore vs New York
NY: 21-7

San Diego vs Kansas City
SD: 35-14
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those interested, here is the coverage map for Sunday's games:

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-1
Old 09-07-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea right. Mike Ditka in the booth is a win every time. Mike Golic is really good too, they were awesome together and far from terrible.

You really think Trent Edwards throwing to Lee Evans and no TE is going to put up more points then Henne to Marshall? Not to say upsets can't happen because they always do but it's just always funny when week 1 gets here that everybody thinks their team is gonna win. Especially looking at how much better Miami is on defense.
Their defense doesn't terrify me.
And don't say no TE. Stupar is better than our #2 WR. Ouch. Parrish looks good, though. Ouch, again.

But I am not wowed by Miami, yet. I admit that the recipe is there for them to have the ball for 40 minutes, but the opener in Buffalo plus some offensive life keeps me from resigning to expecting a loss. I'd expect Marshall to do the same exact thing Moss did to us in Week 1 last year, a game we should have won.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 09-07-2010 at 01:46 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs are going dooooownnnnnnnnnn
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
giants need to watch out for greg hardy, the man beast himself.
It will be interesting to see how the Tuck, Kiwi, JPP and Osi line works. I think it's called NASCAR formation or personnel.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Chiefs are going dooooownnnnnnnnnn
No! It is the other way around!

The Chargers historically (at least recently) start out slow. We might be able to steal one here!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If SD jumps ahead early and the Chiefs are forced to pass it won't be pretty.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
pretty confident the browns beat tampa. it is on the road, but we matchup really really well with them.
Switch the team names around and you have my opinion (minus the on the road part).

We'll be in the all whites and Cleveland's going to be in those dark browns in what's going to be 90+ degree weather with unbearable humidity.
Crowd noise won't be an issue for Jakey D though, tons of empty seats.

Freeman's practicing without the glove, but who knows if he'll play.
No Talib, so Massaquoi's gonna get a lot of passes his way.
Winslow's going to have a big day against those backers/safeties.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay in Philly. I don't like when we go to the Linc.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im curious to see how we handle Welker. I assume we will have Joseph on Moss like glue with help over the top from Crocker/Roy.
But I wanna see how much respect we give Welker off the injury and stick Hall on him or if we let our NB or DB line up on him.
Considering Pacman played as a starter most of the preseason and was very impressive, not too much of a downgrade really.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote