Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no delusions that the Browns are going to be good this year and I expect us to pick in the Top 10, but I think the Browns are going to start 2-0 and in order to do that, they have to beat the Bucs.

Tampa's DLine is at a huge disadvantage against the Browns offensive line and our rushing offense. As Ndamukong Suh found out in the preseason, Alex Mack is really good and Shawn Lauvao is no slouch. Gerald McCoy is going to have a difficult time getting penetration. Joe Thomas is Joe Thomas and unlike in the past few years, the Browns have a right side of the line with Lauvao and Pashos. On top of that, the Browns bring Lawrence Vickers who is nothing short of a bulldozer at fullback. The Browns are going to be able to run the ball with Harrison, Hillis, and Davis.

I have no expectations from Jake Delhomme, but I really don't think he's going to have to do to do a ton in this game and then the Browns still have Josh Cribbs which is difficult for any defense to deal with.

Kellen Winslow could have an enormous game... the Browns have struggled against tight ends, but I'll take our corners over Tampa's receivers all day long. Eric Wright, Sheldon Brown, and Joe Haden make an effective trio.

The X-factor is going to be whether or not the Bucs can run the ball. Athyba Rubin is a solid nose tackle, but Shaun Rogers is a question mark to play and the rest of the front seven is pretty iffy, but we'll see what surprises Rob Ryan brings to this game.

And then I'll take our special teams against anyone, for whatever that's worth.

I think the Browns are going to pound the ball the entire game and Tampa's defense is going to get worn down and the Browns will win in a low scoring affair.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fair assessment. I've run into far too many Browns (and Bucs) fans with little to no perspective. THEY SUX, MEGA BLOWOUT BRUH.

Yes, the young DL is in serious **** with that OL. Take into account that we have one of the worst pairs of DE's in the league and it seems even worse. McCoy and Price have been a revelation in preseason and have been 10 fold better than Hovan (puke) and Sims (puke harder) right away. The way I see it, our front seven is no worse than Cleveland's, especially with our backers. Carnell and Kareem should do well.

Don't come into this game with the preconceived notion that we're running the defense of our namesake. Morris blitzes a lot and utilizes 3-4 and 3-3-5 looks.

I'll take Tampa's secondary over Cleveland's wideouts/TEs. Tanard Jackson would have been to multiple Pro Bowls had he been in a larger market team. Barber is unpredictable in the slot. Talib is out, but there's a young riser named EJ Biggers coming in his place.

Special Teams is a push. We've been in the Top 3 in coverage and return average for the past 3 seasons.

Seems like an even game... blows it's going to be blacked out so I'm hoping some Brownie streams it.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
I have no expectations from Jake Delhomme, but I really don't think he's going to have to do to do a ton in this game and then the Browns still have Josh Cribbs which is difficult for any defense to deal with.
He is a great SP teams player but he has done very little as an offensive player, he had 20 catches last year Brandon Marshall had 20 in one game.

I'm not saying he isn't a threat he is, I just think outside of SP teams he is not all that great, he only has 4 non SPT's TD's 2 rushing and 2 receiving in 5 years.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Williams - 4 catches, 80 yards, 2 touchdowns

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
He is a great SP teams player but he has done very little as an offensive player, he had 20 catches last year Brandon Marshall had 20 in one game.

I'm not saying he isn't a threat he is, I just think outside of SP teams he is not all that great, he only has 4 non SPT's TD's 2 rushing and 2 receiving in 5 years.
Up until this year (hopefully), the guy has had no clue what to do as a wide receiver. This preseason, he's actually looked the part a little bit, but that's not what makes him scary.

Josh Cribbs had 381 yards on 55 carries last year, which is 6.9 yards per carry. 21 of those carries were for 1st downs. And when he's in the game, it's not like people don't know he's coming... he's just that big of a pain in the ass to stop. And we had no passing game whatsoever either.

Ask the Steelers... the dude basically beat them by himself.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't knock Josh Cribbs, he is now Cleveland's biggest sports star.

hahahahaha

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talib being out is huge considering he is the best player on our team. Raheem Morris should have the defense ready to stop(contain) the run, his defense allowed 17 ppg after he took over as DC.

I expect a low scoring game with the first team to 20 winning. Our running game will likely be ass again, so its all on Freeman to run around and make some plays.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Actor View Post
Oakland vs Tennessee
TEN: 41-0
Seriously? Get real.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams are gonna win by two touchdowns.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as both go to SJax, I am ok with that

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:23 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if Max Hall and Sam Bradford played the whole year starting week 1, who do you think does better? Record and Stats

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:42 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
if Max Hall and Sam Bradford played the whole year starting week 1, who do you think does better? Record and Stats
max hall will have more tds, more yards and more interceptions iyam

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:45 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Williams - 5 Catches, 96 Yards, 1 TD

Buccaneers win a close one, by 3 in the final minutes.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:20 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Im curious to see how we handle Welker. I assume we will have Joseph on Moss like glue with help over the top from Crocker/Roy.
But I wanna see how much respect we give Welker off the injury and stick Hall on him or if we let our NB or DB line up on him.
Considering Pacman played as a starter most of the preseason and was very impressive, not too much of a downgrade really.
Im more interested to see who's going to be covering the TEs. I'm assuming it will be Joseph and a S doubling Moss, Hall on Welker and Pacman outside on Tate. Gronkowski and Hernandez could be a matchup nightmare for any of the LBs or Roy Williams

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:37 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Im more interested to see who's going to be covering the TEs. I'm assuming it will be Joseph and a S doubling Moss, Hall on Welker and Pacman outside on Tate. Gronkowski and Hernandez could be a matchup nightmare for any of the LBs or Roy Williams
On any given week either of those rookie TEs is a matchup nightmare. This week I'd bet on it being Gronkowski, particularly in the redzone (he had 4 TDs in preseason), with Hernandez's injury status in question.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meanwhile Gresham is going to be in the same position against us unless Mayo decides to stick with a TE for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Meanwhile Gresham is going to be in the same position against us unless Mayo decides to stick with a TE for once.
Gresham will do that to everyone.
Cause he iz teh sex

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
I think the Browns are going to start 2-0 and in order to do that, they have to beat the Bucs.

hard to argue with this.

LOLz
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Please don't take away my fan hood. But Hall would: Larry Fitzgerald has more talent than our whole healthy starting WR core does combined. So aka I am saying Hall has more to throw to, prolly a lil bit better defense on the other side of the ball, and the Cardinals did not go 1-15 last year.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't put my money on the Colts. The Colts offensive line is a disaster right now with Charlie Johnson and Tony Ugoh out. They will be starting an UDFA at LT matched up against Mario Williams.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

i think i found someone who missed all the browns games last year. stats don't tell the story of how big of an offensive impact cribbs made last year, probably b/c most of his damage on offense came late in the year.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...17cQ iU47cQUU

Quote:
Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson are two of the NFL's top running backs in part because they both have extreme confidence in their abilities.

Not surprisingly, both see themselves as the league's best at their position.

Peterson would be more than happy to debate Johnson on the subject.

“No, he's not faster, stronger, anything," Peterson said. "You’ve got to understand you’re talking to a guy … that’s just the mentality that I have. I have ultimate respect for the guy and he’s a heck of a player. I remember at one point and time me talking on the phone to Chris Johnson. He was telling me, ‘I’m just a big fan of yours. I like your style.’ Some [of the] advice that I gave him was, ‘I play this game to be the best player ever to play the game. That’s my mentality.'"
Old 09-08-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Please don't take away my fan hood. But Hall would: Larry Fitzgerald has more talent than our whole healthy starting WR core does combined. So aka I am saying Hall has more to throw to, prolly a lil bit better defense on the other side of the ball, and the Cardinals did not go 1-15 last year.
My fantasy team sure is depending on Laurent Robinson breaking out. haha. Oh boy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly wouldnt be that shocked if AD beat CJ in a foot race. I dont think AD is faster, but it wouldnt shock me, really.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I honestly wouldnt be that shocked if AD beat CJ in a foot race. I dont think AD is faster, but it wouldnt shock me, really.

i'm mature
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote