Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-07-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
nikkayeah
Rookie

nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by nikkayeah : 06-07-2011 at 07:33 PM.
nikkayeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

B3 and Skyrim both looked awesome.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:53 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Valve said they were skipping E3 this year, a couple of months ago.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God please just give me a SWTOR release date already!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:19 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Valve prefers PAX anyway. I'm sure they're holding back for a showcase of Source 2.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
God please just give me a SWTOR release date already!!!
Bioware flat out said that no release date or pre-order info would be given out at E3.. so.. we got a little bit of a wait ahead of us. 3 1/2 years isn't enough apparently. :p

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Bioware flat out said that no release date or pre-order info would be given out at E3.. so.. we got a little bit of a wait ahead of us. 3 1/2 years isn't enough apparently. :p
God this is BS... I really wish Bioware wasn't bought out by EA. I feel like this is their fault (It might not be but EA needs to be blamed for everything wrong in the world)
Old 06-08-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EA is notorious for ******* up MMO development.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
EA is notorious for ******* up MMO development.
I just pray that since its Bioware game that it wont be ****** up...
Old 06-08-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The game looks polished as **** right now and the live playthrough looked clean.. the devs even said that it wasn't a demo, that it's from their live servers. They're doing a lot of bug fixing and working a bit more on the companions.. I think it'll be out at the end of this year.. September or October.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The game looks polished as **** right now and the live playthrough looked clean.. the devs even said that it wasn't a demo, that it's from their live servers. They're doing a lot of bug fixing and working a bit more on the companions.. I think it'll be out at the end of this year.. September or October.
In all honesty I have avoided looking into the game what so ever. I want the game enough knowing very little, So I wish to avoid the excruciating torture by looking into the game and wait for 3 more months.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:35 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was curious on what you guys thought Acer Laptop for gaming computer goes.I just ordered one from Amazon for around 600 bucks it seems like a great deal for the money as far as spec/techs go , I just hope it can run SWTOR when it finally comes and other games here and then.

Here is a link http://www.amazon.com/Acer-AS5742G-6...7946895&sr=1-1
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:55 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

The i3 is sketchy for that purpose, but the GPU in that laptop is surprisingly decent.

I'd be looking for an i5 with a similar or better GPU.
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-...ist.844.0.html
Old 06-13-2011, 09:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

The specs for $600 isn't bad at all... But as nepg said an I3 is on the low end of what you want in a gaming computer.

All that aside I don't like ACER
Old 06-13-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend got in the TOR beta. I'm so jealous. At least I'll be to go over there and be able to watch/play.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
My friend got in the TOR beta. I'm so jealous. At least I'll be to go over there and be able to watch/play.
Skip no detail... no matter how insignificant!
Old 06-13-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Hook up the knowledge brotha. Hook it UP!

Old 06-13-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is currently downloading it as he is leaving for work. When I get a chance to check it out I will report back here.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He is currently downloading it as he is leaving for work. When I get a chance to check it out I will report back here.
If it is not 10 paragraphs or more i will be disappointed
Old 06-24-2011, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering starting to play Rift with a few friends. Thoughts?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:26 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
It's pretty fun. It's easy to get caught up playing it for hours on end because you're constantly doing something. I didn't get very deep in the game though, so my opinion of the entire game is incomplete.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I played the 10 day free trial and it was ok, but I wouldn't spend $50 and then another $15 a month for it. The Rifts themselves are neat and the class system is different, but I wasn't wowed. I've played every MMO to ever be released (except that stupid Star Trek one and the Matrix online) and I'd put it in the top 20%, but meh. I just wasn't impressed.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I played the 10 day free trial and it was ok, but I wouldn't spend $50 and then another $15 a month for it. The Rifts themselves are neat and the class system is different, but I wasn't wowed. I've played every MMO to ever be released (except that stupid Star Trek one and the Matrix online) and I'd put it in the top 20%, but meh. I just wasn't impressed.
Did you play Neocron?

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

I played Matrix Online. Actually was one of the people that ruined the game. lol. Elevator leveling trick... My guild had a bunch of max level characters and the next highest person was like 25. Hilarious. The GMs had to login and fight us with Agents constantly because we'd just sit there smoking everyone. And the Agents only stood a chance when they turned on god mode.

I'm turned off of MMOs in general these days. They're just boring.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
25$ and 14$ a month if you buy for 3 months. Still not great, but better then retail. I'm going through the trial right now.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote