Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-21-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
ARMA II Combined Operations is 17.99 on steam today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
'bout damn time.
What he said.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought a lot of games, haha. Fallout New Vegas for like 4 dollars, Just Cause 2 for 4 dollars, Civ 5 GotY edition for 12 dollars.

I <3 Steam summer sales. I'm debating on buying Batman Arkham City for $10 but I might try and see if they eventually get it down to 75% off.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I bought a lot of games, haha. Fallout New Vegas for like 4 dollars, Just Cause 2 for 4 dollars, Civ 5 GotY edition for 12 dollars.

I <3 Steam summer sales. I'm debating on buying Batman Arkham City for $10 but I might try and see if they eventually get it down to 75% off.
Isn't today or tomorrow the end of the sale?
Old 07-21-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Isn't today or tomorrow the end of the sale?
Tomorrow I believe. I'm in no rush to get it so I'd only do so if it went down to 75% off.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to try to organize some of us in a Day Z game here in a few days. If you have Arma2 and the DayZ mod and you're interested, let me know. Maybe we can get some sort of badass group going so we can repair a Heli or Car and maybe make a base of operations.

Old 07-21-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm going to try to organize some of us in a Day Z game here in a few days. If you have Arma2 and the DayZ mod and you're interested, let me know. Maybe we can get some sort of badass group going so we can repair a Heli or Car and maybe make a base of operations.
Damn it... That confirms that I must get it.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

These guys are semi annoying, but it's a pretty awesome video. They use their Helicopter to fly around and raid grocery stores and stuff for supplies. They also have a secret base that they don't show us but I bet they have a ton of gear and stuff there. That's what we should do.

Old 07-21-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:

These guys are semi annoying, but it's a pretty awesome video. They use their Helicopter to fly around and raid grocery stores and stuff for supplies. They also have a secret base that they don't show us but I bet they have a ton of gear and stuff there. That's what we should do.
Installing now you jerk :-)
Old 07-21-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the game I'm playing right now. It's old but it's still awesome.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Let me know. I usually only have time to play in the day as my class is at night.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cute. It would probably take us hours and hours just to find a damn car or heli. Forenci and I did plenty of looking :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I hopped on DayZ for a minute earlier. Man, the controls for ARMA2 are fuckawful. Need to fix them before the next attempt at playing. I'd be down for some DayZ grouping.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im def in vidae i have tommorow off all day and night(only sundays) mon-sat im only availble late night mostly midnight eastern or later
Old 07-21-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post

That's the game I'm playing right now. It's old but it's still awesome.
One of the best games ever made.

Also picked up ARMA II as well!!!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i need some help on getting it to work!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i need some help on getting it to work!
Try Day Z commander. Thats what got it to work for me.

Also we should probably get a Day Z thread going so we don't consume this thread with it.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill try that when I get home tomorrow.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Using the worrom updater helped me too, use the dayz forum for tips
Too
Old 07-21-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

My CC is being a ***** so I'm going to bug either my mom or sister to buy it via steam and then just pay them back. Grr. My CC doesn't like to work for ANYTHING these days. I should probably look into that.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

use pay pal

Old 07-21-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was under the impression choppers weren't in DayZ yet and anyone flying one basically resorted to a hack to do so.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
I was under the impression choppers weren't in DayZ yet and anyone flying one basically resorted to a hack to do so.
There are it takes an incredible amount of effort time and places to store things to not only find a repairable one but to gather the parts to make it flyable again

BTW THERE IS A DAYZ THREAD NOW
Old 08-01-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Star Wars: The Old Republic is going Free To Play in the Fall. I might start it back up and make a Rebel character.

Old 08-01-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Star Wars: The Old Republic is going Free To Play in the Fall. I might start it back up and make a Rebel character.
Rebel Scum.

Also, Orc's Must Die 2 is incredibly fun. Kind of like a mix of Plants vs Zombies combined with a third person shooter.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Two things, don't forget to sign up for War Z. Their beta starts at the end of summer.. and GW2 has a stress test tomorrow starting at 3est for about 4 hours. If you've pre-purchased it you're already signed up for it.

4 hours isn't a lot, but I'll be there.