Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Worst Team This Year?

Who do guys think will play the worst this year? I think its going to be the Bills. All though I hope CJ Spiller runs wild, as he's in one of my fantasy football leagues.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the bills, good running backs, great defensive backfield but there is not much to like besides that

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams have there Q now but thats about it, I will bet my left nut on it being either the Rams or Bills.. who else?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
The Rams have there Q now but thats about it, I will bet my left nut on it being either the Rams or Bills.. who else?
Browns maybe, record wise.. Playing in the AFC North. I do think Eric Mangini is good at bringing in talent though. D'Brick, Mangold he drafted for the Jets. Brought in Jenkins, Pace, David Harris (draft), Revis I believe too.

Sig by, Hitman D
Old 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

browns, bills, rams, bucs all have pieces that look great but their overall team leads me to think 4/5 top 5 picks

i also think the broncos will be terrible and last in the divison
Old 09-07-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is hard not to pick the Bills there is just not much to like.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills, with the Broncos as a dark horse.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Bills will be better than people think. Chan Gailey can coax offensive out of Tyler Thigpen, he can get the most out of Trent Edwards.

I think Seattle, St Louis, Cleveland and Denver will be worse.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

although im excited for the hawks this year. it is a rebuilding year for us so we might be up there if matty goes down, which i hate to say it will likely happen.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Steven Jackson is going to hunt you down

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Joecool
Rookie

Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool

Jacksonville or Raiders
Joecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jacksonville is a good one, i wouldnt be surprised if the raiders go 8-8 though
Old 09-07-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
jacksonville is a good one, i wouldnt be surprised if the raiders go 8-8 though
same here. I think the chance is pretty good

Sig by, Hitman D
Old 09-07-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully the Raiders...

But I think it's a tough call. I think the Cardinals are right down there with the worst teams with Boldin gone and Anderson at QB.

Obviously Jax and Buffalo are in the mix with big questions at a number of positions and tough schedules in front of them.

The other two I'm thinking could fall into this group are Chicago and Seattle.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Steven Jackson is going to hunt you down
Don't even know how I forgot him.. but I mean they still will be pretty bad
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Joecool
Rookie

Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool

yeah the rams suck! i hope they fire spags and hire gruden.
Joecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the rams' schedule is cake, i think they'll win 6 games. the bills are the worst.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the only thing that can prevent Buffalo going 0-6 in that division is Mark Sanchez.

Normally, Miami has a tough time in Buffalo, but if memory serves, they play them in Buffalo very early in the year.

I hope CJ Spiller carries them to several wins so the Browns can get Locker, but their OLine sucks and the defense is new and really doesn't look good at least on paper.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I think the Bills will be better than people think. Chan Gailey can coax offensive out of Tyler Thigpen, he can get the most out of Trent Edwards.

I think Seattle, St Louis, Cleveland and Denver will be worse.
If the Broncos cant win twice as many games as the Bills I will eat my hat (or as much of it as I can until I throw up). The Broncos have no reason to be in this discussion - same as they didnt last year when half of you picked them to be picking in the top 5.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Broncos went 2-6 at the end of the season, lost at home to the Chiefs, lost their best two players and still have Kyle Orton. Yes, they will win four games at most. My bet is more like three. They ended the season in a way that represented their team's actual talent level. Now without Marshall and Dumervil, what do they have? They may win some games because the division they are in is pathetic. That may save them from the abyss.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills outside of Spiller not much to get excited about
Old 09-07-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man it's gotta be the bills. stacked at rb but if they get behind they're screwed. no qb or wr besides evans. strong secondary but weak d overall.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not see this changing this year.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams...there defense still sucks.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

Well I have Cleveland at 1-15 this year so I will pick them. I also think that Buffalo, Jacksonville, KC, Oakland, Carolina, and St. Louis could also bid for it.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote