Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I think Jamaal Charles a lot more than most, he helped we win all my fantasy leagues last year, but the rush defenses he did well against last year weren't the best around. In the 6 games he gained 90+ yards the ranks of the run defenses were 29th, 20th, 30th, 28th, 7th, and 26th. Not trying to take anything away from him, just saying. Even if their running game is top 10 the Chiefs still have a very weak run defense, mediocre passing game, and slightly above average pass defense
It's not just Charles they have Jones and Mcclusster as well, and Romeo Crennel alone will improve their D the players have been buying everything he is selling all off season.

The Chiefs are in no way a playoff team but to say they are going to be the worst team in the NFL is taking it to far.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. I doubt we sniff the playoffs but I think it's more likely we're a playoff team than the worst team in the NFL.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Jamaal Charles a lot more than most, he helped we win all my fantasy leagues last year, but the rush defenses he did well against last year weren't the best around. In the 6 games he gained 90+ yards the ranks of the run defenses were 29th, 20th, 30th, 28th, 7th, and 26th. Not trying to take anything away from him, just saying. Even if their running game is top 10 the Chiefs still have a very weak run defense, mediocre passing game, and slightly above average pass defense
I hate this logic. "He did well against the bad teams." Yeah, he did what he's supposed to do and succeeded where he should have succeeded. It's hardly his fault that the coaching staff kept running LJ out there for the first 7 games. Besides, no matter the opponent, JC did something last year that no other RB in the history of the game has done. He rushed for more than 1,000 yds with less than 200 carries and he smashed it! How about more than 1,100 yds on 190 carries.

Steven Jackson had a very similar season to JC as far as production against bad opponents. He had 7 100 yd games 6 of them cam against #16 or below rush defense and 4 of those came against #21 or below. He did get GB (#1) for 117. I'm not trying to disparage Steven Jackson. Rather, I'm showing that alot of RBs feast on the weak. JC had 5 100 yd games in 9 starts and 4 of them came against the #26 run defense and below. He did get Cincy (#7) for 102.

CJ2K had 10 games against the bottom half of the leagues run defense. In those 10 games he ran for 1241 yds. That's an amazing number! Thats a desent season for some guys and he did it in 10 games.

AD had 7 90+ yd games. 4 of them came against the #23 or worse

All I'm saying is that's what the good backs do, they get big yardage when the opponents are weak.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said, I am not trying to take anything away from him. I am just saying that his production last year can be attributed more to the strength of schedule than anything else. To say whether or not the Chiefs running game is good or bad based on 8 games against weak run defenses is stupid. One thing that I will say, however, is that I doubt Charles puts up numbers like he did the last half of last year and I don't think the Chiefs running game will finish in the top 10.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Only real contenders, imo

Browns
Chiefs
Lions
Bills
Jaguars
Rams

Answers like the Cardinals and Broncos confuse me.
Cardinals minus Warner, Boldin, Rolle and Dansby, losing 2 of thier 3 best players on offense and defense (IMO), with Derek Anderson starting at QB whats confusing?? Although the Division itself is nothing special yet....

Broncos traded away Marshall, have no true go to guy that alters opponents defensive game plan, and with Dumerville out for the year who on defense is going to pick up the slack and scare offensive coordinators??

They have good players on both teams still but losing top end talent like that hurts regardless, and I believe Arizona particularly will really be hurt by the QB position, Warner was special, Anderson is... Well NOT...

I can see why people are picking Buffalo, and I think they will fight St. Louis for the top pick, however, minus the Skins game their starting offense looked better, and the secondary is one of the best in the league when healthy. I am surprised the Seahawks are not in the conversation, if Hasselback goes down can Whitehurst lead the team? Who is going to rush the passer?? Then will the secondary get exposed? I do like the direction they went in the draft...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like I said, I am not trying to take anything away from him. I am just saying that his production last year can be attributed more to the strength of schedule than anything else. To say whether or not the Chiefs running game is good or bad based on 8 games against weak run defenses is stupid. One thing that I will say, however, is that I doubt Charles puts up numbers like he did the last half of last year and I don't think the Chiefs running game will finish in the top 10.
Look at their schedule again. The Chiefs play a pretty easier schedule than last year. I know that things change from year to year, but this schedule definitely plays in the Chiefs favor, both with their record and ability to run the ball. By the way, which team finished 2nd in the NFL in rushing during the preseason? That's right the Chiefs. Preseason don't mean much, but it does show a franchise philosophy that running the ball is important and we have more than enough capable RBs to get it done. If the Chiefs aren't top 10 in rushing yards, they will be top 10 in rushing attempts and Haley/Weis will die trying to run the ball.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams were so awful last yr. some teams might overlook them & get bushwhacked. They will be drafting in the top 5 though as will 2/3rds of the Florida teams, Tampa Bay & J-Ville.

2011 draft order:

1) Buffalo 2-14
2) Tampa Bay 3-13
3) Browns 3-13
4) Rams 4-12
5) Jags 4-12

Yes this is the season the Stafford leads the Lions out of loserdom (more likely with Suh dominating entire games b/c he's a once in a decade DT, isn't he?), Mangini gets canned in Cleveland so Walrus Holmgren can bring in his own staff, & Del Rio done in J-Ville. And Lovie Smith gets booted in the NFC North b/c their OL can't protect Cutler.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It's not just Charles they have Jones and Mcclusster as well, and Romeo Crennel alone will improve their D the players have been buying everything he is selling all off season.

The Chiefs are in no way a playoff team but to say they are going to be the worst team in the NFL is taking it to far.

Sorry, not buying that just yet.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Chiefs will start to surprise people but will struggle when they get down early because I dont trust Cassel to be able to lead the team.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They'd be an 8-8 team with a decent QB, I see 5-11 or 6-10 for them. They can't pass and can't stop the run.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if I was to buy into the Chiefs running game, which remains to be seen, the other things I said still stand. Crennel is not going to be able to turn the defense from one of the worst running defenses in the league to good and the pass defense will suffer due to lack of pass rush. Looking at their schedule I see 4-6 wins so I do think they will be competing for the top pick.

As for the Cardinals and Broncos. The Cardinals defense, mostly their run defense, is a lot better than people give it credit for and they should have a pretty good running game this year with Hightower and Wells. They also play a pretty easy schedule and even though Derek Anderson sucks he will look decent because of Fitz. The Broncos are going to be mediocre pretty much across the board, imo, but they are not bad enough anywhere to be competing for the top pick

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 09-08-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
They'd be an 8-8 team with a decent QB, I see 5-11 or 6-10 for them. They can't pass and can't stop the run.
Not only that, but they'll find out how worthless "guru" coordinators are when they have no talent to work with.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

It isn't like this is 2004 or something. These guys were "guru/masterminds" that went to two different places and failed miserably. Crennel wasn't even in the league last year.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know who is going to be the worst team in football will be this year, but I guarantee it will be a team whose fanbase is denying that they will have a top five pick this year. There are 32 fanbases that think their team is going to be better than they really are.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It isn't like this is 2004 or something. These guys were "guru/masterminds" that went to two different places and failed miserably. Crennel wasn't even in the league last year.
For being such a great offensive mind, I find it interesting that New England's offense actually got better after Weis left.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
For being such a great offensive mind, I find it interesting that New England's offense actually got better after Weis left.
In 2004 they were better than they were in 2005-2006. They got better in 2007 for obvious reasons
Old 09-08-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In 2004 they were better than they were in 2005-2006. They got better in 2007 for obvious reasons
Exactly. Players>plays.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romeo Crennel is going to play nose tackle.

The Chiefs won 4 games last year, yet with virtually the same roster, people are supposed to believe they are going to improve.

They can't stop the run or rush the passer and the only thing they did to try to help that is bringing in a new defensive coordinator.

Did the Chiefs have some good players get hurt last year that are coming back this year? If not, what happens if they have a key injury?

And it's not like Chiefs fans are the only one who think this... football outsiders has them winning the division. I don't see it.

Are they gonna be the worst team in the NFL? Probably not, but I think they are picking in the Top 5 again.

I'm also perplexed by the fact people have the Browns getting worse from last year, but they are the Browns, so we'll see.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't mean that they got immediately better. But yeah, over the last three years the offense has been better than they were under Weis.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was done with Weis after watching the Notre Dame-Michigan game last year when Golden Tate was having his way over and over with Cissoko and they just stopped throwing it to Tate at the end of the game and lost. Notre Dame should have put up 70+ on that Michigan defense.

Weis is notorious for getting way too cute with his playcalling.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't mean that they got immediately better. But yeah, over the last three years the offense has been better than they were under Weis.
And that improvement has really nothing to do with the offensive coordinator. Give any competent coordinator Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and a good offensive line and the offense is going to be one of the best there is.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it will go like this:

Packers: 0-16
Bills: 2-14
Broncos: 3-13
Bucs: 3-13
Seahawks: 4-12
Rams: 4-12
Chiefs: 5-11
Jags: 5-11
Cardinals: 6-10

Or something like that.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Broncos went 2-6 at the end of the season, lost at home to the Chiefs, lost their best two players and still have Kyle Orton. Yes, they will win four games at most. My bet is more like three. They ended the season in a way that represented their team's actual talent level. Now without Marshall and Dumervil, what do they have? They may win some games because the division they are in is pathetic. That may save them from the abyss.
Kyle Orton is literally ten times the QB of any starter on every other team that has been mentioned. And Kyle Orton isn't even that good. He just shits on Delhomme/Edwards/a rookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
The Rams were so awful last yr. some teams might overlook them & get bushwhacked. They will be drafting in the top 5 though as will 2/3rds of the Florida teams, Tampa Bay & J-Ville.

2011 draft order:

1) Buffalo 2-14
2) Tampa Bay 3-13
3) Browns 3-13
4) Rams 4-12
5) Jags 4-12

Yes this is the season the Stafford leads the Lions out of loserdom (more likely with Suh dominating entire games b/c he's a once in a decade DT, isn't he?), Mangini gets canned in Cleveland so Walrus Holmgren can bring in his own staff, & Del Rio done in J-Ville. And Lovie Smith gets booted in the NFC North b/c their OL can't protect Cutler.
5-7 wins is more like it for Tampa. I just dont see them doing the same or worst last year. They WILL improve.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
I'm also perplexed by the fact people have the Browns getting worse from last year, but they are the Browns, so we'll see.
I think its Delholme. People hate him, but then they have to remember just how bad the Browns QBs were last season, and Delholme is an upgrade.

I like the line, a veteran QB, and probably a solid run game. There are some talented players on the defense, but as I whole I think its a weak unit. I don't see much of a pass rush.

I think the Browns win 5-6 this year.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote