Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I dunno how Seattle isn't running away with this. They don't have a single position with talent other than an above average linebacker in Tatupu.
Andrew Brandt doesn't look at it that way. He has them winning that division.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...edictions.html
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Mebane is going to be a stud for Seattle, Hawthorne is also pretty good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
It will be Tampa Bay.
Nah, I cannot see that happening. Improved team. Easier schedule. 6-10 is where I have them going.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Actor View Post
Nah, I cannot see that happening. Improved team. Easier schedule. 6-10 is where I have them going.
They are too young across the board. They will struggle this year but I like them going forward.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Don't care. The Broncos without Marshall and Dumervil are ******* terrible.
And your not caring about everything to do with the Broncos outside of the loss of Doom and the Beast are why you are completely wrong.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The only advantage the Chiefs have over Buffalo is the O-Line. Everything else is a push, including Cassel. If he is better than Edwards, it isn't by a lot.
It is definitely by a lot.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
And your not caring about everything to do with the Broncos outside of the loss of Doom and the Beast are why you are completely wrong.
Oh yeah! They have Demaryius Thomas and Tim Tebow! They are gonna win it all!!! The Broncos are gonna be really ****** this year.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

I'm going to go with the Bills, they have a future star in CJ Spiller but they have awful receiving options outside of Lee Evans, a terrible offensive line and what could very well be the worst front seven in football. The Bills only saving graces are their secondary and CJ Spiller.
Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not Kansas City
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Oh yeah! They have Demaryius Thomas and Tim Tebow! They are gonna win it all!!! The Broncos are gonna be really ****** this year.
Seriously do you just read ESPN headlines and then evaluate teams? Even John Clayton thinks about things harder than that.

How have we gone from me not thinking the Broncos should be in the discussion for WORST team in the NFL to suddenly me thinking they will win it all?

It seems the leftover McDaniels/Broncos haters from last season ("the Broncos will definitely be picking in the top 5 in 2010 because they traded away their franchise QB") are going for double or nothing this year. Good luck with that.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
Seriously do you just read ESPN headlines and then evaluate teams? Even John Clayton thinks about things harder than that.

How have we gone from me not thinking the Broncos should be in the discussion for WORST team in the NFL to suddenly me thinking they will win it all?

It seems the leftover McDaniels/Broncos haters from last season ("the Broncos will definitely be picking in the top 5 in 2010 because they traded away their franchise QB") are going for double or nothing this year. Good luck with that.
Well, you can't ask like McDaniels isn't daring them to...
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:11 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Broncos quietly had a great draft.

I love Thomas, I think with time he'll be a beast. Eric Decker is going to be a solid player, a good #2 WR, Walton is going to be good, Beadles was a great pick, and I heard they picked up a pretty good CB.

Give McDaniels some time. I think people are sleeping on the Broncos a little.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Broncos quietly had a great draft.

I love Thomas, I think with time he'll be a beast. Eric Decker is going to be a solid player, a good #2 WR, Walton is going to be good, Beadles was a great pick, and I heard they picked up a pretty good CB.

Give McDaniels some time. I think people are sleeping on the Broncos a little.
Well said. I really like our WR situation - that and DB are the deepest positions on the team. The rebuilt OL will have its growing pains, but they've played better than I expected. Beadles looking good at RT is a nice development as it appears we will never be able to rely on Ryan Harris. Orton has clearly improved his game as well, so we should be able to move the ball effectively through the air.

As for who will be working the bottom of the standings, I think both the Rams and Tampa Bay will struggle this year. However, right now I don't see any team being as bad as the cellar dwellers from last year.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Andrew Brandt doesn't look at it that way. He has them winning that division.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...edictions.html
Still wondering?
Brandt looks like a swami after today's game.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bills have the worst starting QB in the NFL, so I'll go with them.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
There were a couple of golden opportunities for some INT touchdowns today if Miami's corners had any hands. You'd think they have practice picking off those out routes after going against Pennington in practice.

Edwards bails out of the pocket so quick. The line is ****, but it's become part of his mechanics. Still no downfield passing unless the receiver had a huge bubble of open space around him. Plenty of passes knocked down at the line.

I just hope they realize that Fred Jackson needs to be the leader of this RB trio at this point. Spiller moves better at full speed, but Jackson is better for this offense. I even trust his elusivity and pass catching ability more.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills seem the likely landing for this great honor. Browns have an outside shot but they have a couple talented guys on that team.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Bills seem the likely landing for this great honor. Browns have an outside shot but they have a couple talented guys on that team.
I still don't think the browns will pick first, we looked like a good team in the first half that just completely lost it's direction when jake hurt his foot. The defense basically allowed 10 points (7 of the 17 points were on what was basically a pick 6)

Our problem is our receivers, we really really really need to address that next offseason.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:49 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told you guys that the Seahawks would be better than expected.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Dont forget the worst offensive tackles in the NFL...
I have moved them ahead of the Rams for the top spot myself...

p.s. Aaron Maybin however is the best on the field cheerleader in the league...
Old 09-13-2010, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bills are terrible this year. I don't think Chicago wins another game either, unless of course the officials decide they should.

Seriously, they outgained the Lions by a few hundered yards, were playing the Lions O without Stafford and they still just barely managed to get the win, and they STILL needed some BS call to have the game handed to them.

If Chicago continues to play like that, they'll be 1-15 at seasons' end.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I told you guys that the Seahawks would be better than expected.
1 win was better than I expected. Congrats on being right.

The Bills are awful. They are almost as bad as the Lions winless season. This team really sucks. Their QB stinks of ****. "AWWWWWWW... TRENT EDWARDS!!!!!! 3rd ROUND STEAL!!!!!! BEST QB EVA!!!!!" ******* Bills fans are so stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:30 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I dunno how Seattle isn't running away with this. They don't have a single position with talent other than an above average linebacker in Tatupu.
Now you have your answer stoner.
Seattle may not be what they were from 2003-2007, but they're far from the worst team in the NFL. Even with Pete Carroll guiding the ship.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:58 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland has easily the worst line in the NFL...If we win 5 games, I'll be happy.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote