Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-11-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how to dress like CCB (summer months):

+

+

But most importantly you need...

A panda hat

Comfort over everything! (And I still get ass mothafuckaaaaaaaaz!)

Last edited by ccB : 09-11-2010 at 01:51 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
(And I still get ass mothafuckaaaaaaaaz!)
No one cares about your escapades on craigslist...
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

function > fashion
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
I like wieners so ill participate.. Most of this is decent advice in my opinion. Commence the hatred.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."

Agree with most of this...

Not a fan of Khakis, they just scream old, married and with kids. I honestly don't know anyone my age who wears them, not the most or least fashionable people I know.

Also... not a fan of the jackets, it may just be a Perth thing but anytime I see a guy in one of those it just screams douche. Normally some kind of pathetic emo haircut goes with it, because lets be honest, it has never once been cold enough in Perth in the last 25 years to justify wearing a jacket like that and you have to be a complete douche or masochistic to want to wear one. I guess they can get a pass in cold weather, but still look douchey as all hell, I've never been any place that was cold enough that a decent sweater and jeans didn't do the trick.

Quote:
I for some reason can't buy cheap shoes. The lowest I will spend on shoes is like $60. I just recently bought a pair of Nike Free's that I didn't even need and spent $85 on them.
Man that is not expensive. The cheapest pair of shoes I own is my work shoes that cost $175 and I don't even consider myself to have expensive taste in shoes. Actually take that back... my Havaianas didn't cost that much, they were only $40!

Personally I'm very much about comfort, got my designer shirts and shoes for heading out in, you basically can't get into any pubs/clubs here in anything less than dress shoes(general rule is if it has laces you aren't coming in), but about the only time I'll wear Jeans is to head to a pub, normally T-Shirt guy or Polo. Don't mind suiting up for a night out, pretty much guaranteed to pick up in a suit. But in general a pair of boardies or loose fitting shorts and a singlet will do me fine, tshirt if I'm headed somewhere a bit classier, Polo if I'm headed somewhere really classy. If I can wear thongs(Flip flops) I will basically.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:01 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Doesnt get any gayer than a v-neck. I just could not wear one, personally. I'm no Daniel Tosh. Never been a fan of those v-necks.
there is a difference between one in which the v goes down to my ribcage and one that does not.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:24 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Doesnt get any gayer than a v-neck. I just could not wear one, personally. I'm no Daniel Tosh. Never been a fan of those v-necks.

You sure about that?
Old 09-13-2010, 08:56 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

V-necks are pretty ***. Gonna agree there.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:16 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yeah, shoes are dress shoes. Nice dress shoes are worth spending the coin on, especially if you are going into/in business in NYC. Unfortunately, so much of the business world is about how you look.
Yeah I know what you mean. I bought a pair of black slip on dress shoes, man these are the best I have worn. They are super light and ohh so soft inside, stand in them all day and it won't hurt when you take them off. I spent $100 on them from Men's Ware House, I looked around a few places before I found these.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:18 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I used to not really put much thought or money into what I wear, but in the past two years or so I have really put a lot of cash into what I wear.

I generally wear a really nice pair of jeans and then some T with either a band, movie or tv show on it( I have a bunch of dead, lebowski and seinfeld shirts).

When going out I will usually wear a pair of black or dark jeans(again willing to spend a good amount of money for a good pair of jeans) with a nice button down.

Shoes I'll usually wear Jordans during the day and then black leather shoes if going out.

and suits wise(even though I dont often wear one haha) my grandfather insists on buying me a custom tailored and made suit which is pretty dope I guess.

But ya...I definately find it worth it

Do this. When you wear a suit that fits you good and make you feel awesome trust me you'll love wearing it. Try for slim fit suit, but either way tailored suits are awesome. Get a tailored shirt first and you'll see what I mean, it fits you perfectly to a T.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:22 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Agree with most of this...

Not a fan of Khakis, they just scream old, married and with kids. I honestly don't know anyone my age who wears them, not the most or least fashionable people I know.

Also... not a fan of the jackets, it may just be a Perth thing but anytime I see a guy in one of those it just screams douche. Normally some kind of pathetic emo haircut goes with it, because lets be honest, it has never once been cold enough in Perth in the last 25 years to justify wearing a jacket like that and you have to be a complete douche or masochistic to want to wear one. I guess they can get a pass in cold weather, but still look douchey as all hell, I've never been any place that was cold enough that a decent sweater and jeans didn't do the trick.

Man that is not expensive. The cheapest pair of shoes I own is my work shoes that cost $175 and I don't even consider myself to have expensive taste in shoes. Actually take that back... my Havaianas didn't cost that much, they were only $40!

Personally I'm very much about comfort, got my designer shirts and shoes for heading out in, you basically can't get into any pubs/clubs here in anything less than dress shoes(general rule is if it has laces you aren't coming in), but about the only time I'll wear Jeans is to head to a pub, normally T-Shirt guy or Polo. Don't mind suiting up for a night out, pretty much guaranteed to pick up in a suit. But in general a pair of boardies or loose fitting shorts and a singlet will do me fine, tshirt if I'm headed somewhere a bit classier, Polo if I'm headed somewhere really classy. If I can wear thongs(Flip flops) I will basically.
You know you don't mean the flip flops, you love to wear your banana hammock everywhere.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:37 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See...I get the concept and believe the above to be the way to go, but my sticking point is always "how much/many?" I know I only need one suit (mainly for weddings, funerals, and interviews). But how much of everything else do I really need? Work is business casual (and I should probably stop wearing untucked golf shirts - I don't even play golf). I never go to clubs, I take online classes (might go to Panera or a coffee shop once or twice a week to get out of the house to do work), and typical going out is to brew pubs. Never have a need for a tie unless it's a situation where I'd need a suit (though I'm pretty sure I've got ties covered anyway).

I need to go through my closet and fix my wardrobe.

I need to fix my shoe situation. I refuse to stop wearing a pair of Born loafers that look really bad. I might be able to fix them with polish... They're so ******* comfortable, though!

And what socks do people wear with those plain white sneakers? I always wear running shoes because I have flat feet (i.e. running shoes are comfy and fit best). So I always just wear ankle socks you'd wear running. Think they might look funny with plain white sneaks...
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have dressed up 1 time in my life. At my brothers wedding, otherwise it just at happening because I could care less.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black jeans, white tee with something not to fancy on the front, chuck taylor's. done.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Usually I just go for a fairly plain t-shirt (quite often a college football one, over here they aren't exactly common), dark blue jeans and trainers.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just a note, since i started dressing up more like a twenty one year old with a stable job the ladies have noticed. just fyi. button up shirts, rugby polos, plain T-shirts, jeans and khakis.

Last edited by Shiver : 12-04-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
just a note, since i started dressing up more like a twenty one year old with a stable job the ladies have noticed. just fyi. button up shirts, rugby polos, plain T-shirts, jeans and khakis.
That's how I've been dressing since high school, I always put in the extra coin for clothes. Not saying I go out and buy freaking expensive ****, just try and put on a matching/fitting outfit. Also take advantage of great bargains.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 12-04-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wranglers and pearl snaps for me.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:04 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to wear alot of button down shirts for my job now and really hate the fact my shirts come untucked all the time. Anyone wear Military Stays or Suspenders to keep their shirts tucked and more fitted?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I have to wear alot of button down shirts for my job now and really hate the fact my shirts come untucked all the time. Anyone wear Military Stays or Suspenders to keep their shirts tucked and more fitted?
Why not just buy better fitting shirts? I'm assuming you are in good shape and need a 'v' cut, which is widely available.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
I like wieners so ill participate.. Most of this is decent advice in my opinion. Commence the hatred.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."

Where can I find that dark gray coat? Top row (of coats), second from right.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:39 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya'll overachieve. Haha.

My daily wardrobe is Wrangler Jeans, ARIAT Cowboy boots, a Browning Belt and t-shirt.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's just a grey peacoat, so....lots of places. And why would they recommend a black grenadine as the one tie you should own. That's absurd. Navy grenadine is the swiss army knife of ties.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:42 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
That's just a grey peacoat, so....lots of places. And why would they recommend a black grenadine as the one tie you should own. That's absurd. Navy grenadine is the swiss army knife of ties.
I've been unsuccessfully looking for a peacoat I like for a while. I guess I am weirdly picky about them. Like that one though.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawkeye is doing it right