Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which team will crash & burn the biggest this season?
NY Jets 47 41.96%
Minnesota Vikings 20 17.86%
Dallas Cowboys 15 13.39%
Green Bay Packers 7 6.25%
New England Patriots 2 1.79%
Miami Dolphins 8 7.14%
Baltimore Ravens 4 3.57%
NY Giants 2 1.79%
San Diego Chargers 4 3.57%
New Orleans Saints 3 2.68%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Crash & Burn

Overhyped!

Overrated!

There are plenty of teams who are being overrated entering this season.
There are some teams being overhyped entering this season. My Packers could easily fit into one or both of those categories, even though our team is capable of going to the Super Bowl.

Still, there will (always is) be at least one team that is being superhyped or rated too high that crashes and burns this year.
Injuries could do it, but someone will fall apart and not even make the playoffs that is being picked by many to go deep this year.

Who's your money on being that team that crashes and burns?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:34 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets
Old 09-11-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jets for sure, but less so, the Vikings. If they Vikings reel off a couple of close wins, that might be good for them, but if things get ugly, the locker room is going to back Favre and Childress is going to be out.

Leslie Frazier takes over?
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets or Vikings, picked Vikings but it was a close one

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could pick two. I think neither the Vikings nor the Jets will make the playoffs, but while I think the Vikings will win 9 games, the Jets will be lucky to win 8.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This seems to be almost unanimous, at least by people willing to put their name by it. It is so close between the Jets and Vikings. I voted Jets because their hype machine has been working over time. I think they both crash and burn.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Vikings end up having another great season, but the potential is there to crash.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked the Vikings because I think the Jets may actually surprise a lot of people.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked Vikings because I see the Jets returning to the playoffs and Vikings coming up short.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't trust the Jets offense.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys

The line is gunna kill that offense
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard not to pick the Jets but the Dolphins have looked like poop this preseason. Rumors are that Parcells and the coaches aren't happy with Chad Henne and there's always the threat of Pennington taking his job.....2nd round linebacker Koa Misi lost his starting job and on the other side is Wake who, while a good pass rusher, pass rushing is all he's really good for. I think a lot of people, myself included, overrated them this preseason.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

I'm surprised not to see the 49ers on this list.

Does this mean we are underhyped, so you didn't think they were good enough to list?

Or are they overhyped so much that its thought they couldn't possibly crash this season?
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for the packers. I really think that secondary and pass D will get picked on and I, unlike seemingly everyone, think Rodgers is going to have a more tame season than last year. If he's not holding onto the ball for too long again next that'll be progress, but I just have a gut feeling that the Packers will disappoint.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
It's hard not to pick the Jets but the Dolphins have looked like poop this preseason. Rumors are that Parcells and the coaches aren't happy with Chad Henne and there's always the threat of Pennington taking his job.....2nd round linebacker Koa Misi lost his starting job and on the other side is Wake who, while a good pass rusher, pass rushing is all he's really good for. I think a lot of people, myself included, overrated them this preseason.
I thought this was the yr. that Parcells handed it off to Sparano & the FO that they shanghaied from Dallas a few yrs ago, or lat least that's what ESPN reported this wk. But we're talking Parcells here who has unretired 5 times by my count, so believe it when you see it.

Started to vote Minnesota b/c of that sideline confrontation last season when Peppers was pummeling Favre & all of America saw that he was in charge there, not Childress, who has a tenuous at best hold on that locker room. But changed to Jets at last second, more variables there than anywhere else in the NFL, no real veteran leadership, + they're cursed for dumping Vilma -- never ever let a safety or LB from Miami get away. Vilma has his SB ring & the only one the Jets earned was in 1969 with Joe Willie Namath.

I voted for the packers. I really think that secondary and pass D will get picked on and I, unlike seemingly everyone, think Rodgers is going to have a more tame season than last year. If he's not holding onto the ball for too long again next that'll be progress, but I just have a gut feeling that the Packers will disappoint.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I thought this was the yr. that Parcells handed it off to Sparano & the FO that they shanghaied from Dallas a few yrs ago, or lat least that's what ESPN reported this wk. But we're talking Parcells here who has unretired 5 times by my count, so believe it when you see it.
He did step into a consultant role, but he's packed that building with his disciples so it's hard for me to believe he still doesn't have immense sway.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Started to vote Minnesota b/c of that sideline confrontation last season when Peppers was pummeling Favre on every down & all of America saw Childress' embarrassment, he has a tenuous at best hold on that locker room. But changed to Jets at last second, more variables there than anywhere else in the NFL, no real veteran leadership, + they're cursed for dumping Vilma -- never ever let a safety or LB from Miami get away. Vilma has his SB ring & the only one the Jets earned was in 1969 with Joe Willie Namath.

Quote:
This has merit, the Packers gave up more sacks than anyone else last season so opponents will blitz them & come after Rodgers like gangbusters this yr.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is NE on your list when the poll is about overhyped/overrated teams? Patriots is imo underrated at this point. Anyways, I voted Jets. They are a disaster waiting to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted the Jets, but I think there are a handful of teams on that list that will disappoint.

New York Jets - I like Rex Ryan's defensive schemes, but I still think that they played above their heads a little last year. It's so hard to repeat as the top defense in the NFL from year to year. I am also skeptical that Darrelle Revis will have a repeat of his 2009 performance. Most corner backs are up and down throughout their career and it will be nearly impossible for him to play that well again. I'm not buying just yet that how well the Jets played against the Bengals and Chargers last season is indicative of how well they'll play this year.

Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers - I'm grouping them into one here. I think one of these teams is going to win the division for sure, but I'm not sure which one and I don't think either team wins as many as people think they do. I really believe that the NFC North will be pretty close from top to bottom this year (well, at least 1-3). I think the winner of this division ends up at 10-6 this year.

Dallas Cowboys - I still think they have a good shot at winning the division, but I don't buy them as a Super Bowl contender at all. I think the NFC East as a whole is overrated and I don't think any of the four teams can make it past the divisional round in the playoffs. My biggest concern with the Cowboys is their offensive line, and I'm not totally sure that Miles Austin will repeat last year's performance. Their defense is good, but I don't think it's good enough to carry them if the offense struggles at all.

Miami Dolphins - I like them, but I'm not sure that they are a playoff team this year. I think people are overrating them because they are down on the Jets. I think both teams are going to finish with around the same record, and I think both miss the playoffs.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Why is NE on your list when the poll is about overhyped/overrated teams? Patriots is imo underrated at this point. Anyways, I voted Jets. They are a disaster waiting to happen.
To be fair, there are some question marks on the Patriots defense so there's no guarantee of them doing anything either this year.

Anyways, I don't think Favre gets through the whole season so I went with the Vikings. But I think you can make a case for the Jets and Dolphins as well.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Patriots are on the Colts should be too. Super Bowl losers syndrome, bad O-Line, lack of depth everywhere other than WR.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well looks like im in the minority but I think the Chargers are gonna be topped in the AFC West this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they made it.

Another team is the Vikings, people are overreacting a bit on the loss to the Saints but I think their offense needs to get their head on straight and understand that they should be a run first team which would open up the pass game big time for Favre.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still loving the Chargers this year. Sure, losing Vincent Jackson and Marcus McNeil hurts, but their running game should be vastly improved with the addition of Mathews. Philip Rivers is close to elite and I think he'll prove it again this year, without Jackson. I think the Broncos got worse and neither the Chiefs or Raiders improved as much as the Chargers declined. They have a pretty easy schedule too.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted the Ravens, but only out of hope :P
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Why aren't the colts on this list?
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote