Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-19-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgb1 View Post
TT wont draft barksdale. weve never had any OL's play for us that were african-american. could be purely coincidence, but all of our linemen have always been white, save newhouse last year but i dont think he ever played or suited up this season. (correct me if im wrong here)
Can't correct you because you are correct. In a league that is over 70% African American, it's obviously past the point of being a coincidence, especially since the NE Patriots are the same way.
That being said, Teddy did draft Jamon Meredith and Marshall Newhouse.

But when predicting a draft, mocking one, it's obviously smart to put down guys that fit TTs MO, and that's the most consistent pattern there.

He also takes guys that are pretty good people, and doesn't draft short CBs. He actually doesn't draft good CBs... but he signs good UNdrafted CBs!
Old 01-19-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you people serious? This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, and I can't believe this has been brought up twice now.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
nlgb1
Rookie

nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Are you people serious? This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, and I can't believe this has been brought up twice now.
well its the truth. im white, not saying its right or wrong that he drafts mainly white OLs, but it just happens. maybe its better for line chemistry, who knows. TT is all about the white guys.

LOL @ a few formations that included:
QB rodgers
RB kuhn
FB hall
OL clifton colledge wells sitton bulaga
TE crabtree quarless
WR nelson
nlgb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some of you people are quite possibly the dumbest on the planet for this to be brought up not once, but now twice. Ted Thompson is not a racist, no one gives a sh*t about race when evaluating the talent of a football player.

His Picks:
38 of 58 picks were african-american
4 of 12 o-lineman were african-american

He hasn't taken a black kicker either so racist there too. I guess he hasn't taken any black QBs so he's racist. Never would have taken Aaron Rodgers over Adrian McPherson if Rodgers wasn't white. Obviously talent evaluation had nothing to do with it, must have been purely on race.....

Maybe it could be that more white O-Lineman were taken because it is a position where there are a higher ratio of white players than compared to RB or CB or something, but yeah it couldn't be that because he has to be racist like you idiots say.

Ozzie Newsome is obviously racist too because he's hardly taken any white CB's during his time as NFL GM, right???

Can we be done with this crap now?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
nlgb1
Rookie

nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.nlgb1 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
some of you people are quite possibly the dumbest on the planet for this to be brought up not once, but now twice. Ted Thompson is not a racist, no one gives a sh*t about race when evaluating the talent of a football player.

His Picks:

He hasn't taken a black kicker either so racist there too. I guess he hasn't taken any black QBs so he's racist. Never would have taken Aaron Rodgers over Adrian McPherson if Rodgers wasn't white. Obviously talent evaluation had nothing to do with it, must have been purely on race.....

Maybe it could be that more white O-Lineman were taken because it is a position where there are a higher ratio of white players than compared to RB or CB or something, but yeah it couldn't be that because he has to be racist like you idiots say.

Ozzie Newsome is obviously racist too because he's hardly taken any white CB's during his time as NFL GM, right???

noone ever said he was racist. he just likes white offensive lineman. no harm in that
Old 01-19-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post

His Picks:

Easy there monkey. I didn't see anyone even bring up the word racist, until you just did, 4 or 5 times.

What the poster pointed out about the Packers OL is not news to anyone. Sure, there are some platforms where it's like the elephant in the room, where it's either ignored or just dismissed as coincidence and denied. Nobody has accused TT of being racist, ever, and I don't think anyone has accused Belichick of being racist either for his OL.... let's not bring up that word here.

That's a label some young people throw around way too carelessly. Know what the word means before you label someone as racist. And I don't think this is even a topic that's supposed to be discussed on this particular site, so don't throw those labels and names out at anyone.

Now, let's get back to Packers mock drafts.....
Old 01-20-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2009/3/1...ow-erik-walden
Nice write up on Walden from 2 years ago when he was a member of the Dolphins.

Also, in Rob Demovsky's chat today he said that an unnamed NFL GM told him he's been "kicking himself for not knowing more about Walden".

Still...after reading some scouting reports if Beal is there at the end of the first I can't see them passing. The consensus I got from what I read is:

- good pass rusher
- intelligent (can diagnose plays)
- leader
- high motor
- experience in zone drops
- good size (might even want to drop down to the 250lb range to gain quickness)

I see a lot of people mocking Houston to the Pack, but most reviews of him say his motor is inconsistent. That's a red flag to me. As many physical gifts as Mathews has IMO what makes him elite is his non-stop motor and work ethic.

Last edited by TimmG6376 : 01-20-2011 at 02:59 PM.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgb1 View Post
well its the truth. im white, not saying its right or wrong that he drafts mainly white OLs, but it just happens. maybe its better for line chemistry, who knows. TT is all about the white guys.

LOL @ a few formations that included:
QB rodgers
RB kuhn
FB hall
OL clifton colledge wells sitton bulaga
TE crabtree quarless
WR nelson
News Flash: Andrew Quarless is not white. Google it if you have to.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
nlgb1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
News Flash: Andrew Quarless is not white. Google it if you have to.
never said he was white. just alot of white guys in one set.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Again, I thought we were getting back to discussing pure football, the draft, and the off-season here?

What's with the love of color here? We know what our OL looks like, and it's no different than the Patriots OL.

Let's move on.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
nlgb1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Again, I thought we were getting back to discussing pure football, the draft, and the off-season here?

What's with the love of color here? We know what our OL looks like, and it's no different than the Patriots OL.

Let's move on.
you a moderator?
Old 01-20-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This last page was one of the dumbest conversations i've ever read on this board. and, that's saying something.

As fans we need to do a better job representin' in general. no more crap about how the bears are lucky and the packers have had injuries. we're one win away from being the center of the sports universe for 2 weeks. let's NOT get bogged down in stupid crap like this.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The latest Mock Draft is in, and surprise, surprise- we're taking a converted DE for OLB!

Justin Houston out of Clemson... and to be honest, out of the other remaining selections in the Mock, I would rather have the other Pouncey brother for OG, even though I LIKE the idea of him being reunited with his twin in Pittsburgh.

So... does anybody know the actual talents of Mr. Houston? Because I'm assuming he's one of many undersized DEs who have to go to OLB in the next level and probably struggle in areas not connected to Pass Rushing.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Houston is a great pick. He's from Georgia by the way, not Clemson. I settled on him as my #1 choice a while ago. He's the best possible choice for us of the players who are likely to be available when we pick. Georgia actually ran a 3-4 last year and he played OLB, so he already has some experience in the scheme. Of course he is a better pass rusher than anything else, but that's what we need. Whoever we have in that spot isn't going to be asked to drop back into coverage much anyway, although he's not terrible at it.

No way we take Pouncey. We have Sitton set on the right side. On the left, both Daryn Colledge and Jason Spitz are free agents. So we're either going to have to go after a big name like Nicks or Joseph or re-sign Colledge to a semi-big deal. I can't see us having TJ Lang penciled in as the starter on draft day. And if for some reason we did, it'd be because Thompson wants him to be the starter there. We're not going to go into the draft with an opening at LG. If we're taking an offensive lineman it should be a tackle.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Justin Houston is a great pick. He's from Georgia by the way, not Clemson. I settled on him as my #1 choice a while ago. He's the best possible choice for us of the players who are likely to be available when we pick. Georgia actually ran a 3-4 last year and he played OLB, so he already has some experience in the scheme. Of course he is a better pass rusher than anything else, but that's what we need. Whoever we have in that spot isn't going to be asked to drop back into coverage much anyway, although he's not terrible at it.

No way we take Pouncey. We have Sitton set on the right side. On the left, both Daryn Colledge and Jason Spitz are free agents. So we're either going to have to go after a big name like Nicks or Joseph or re-sign Colledge to a semi-big deal. I can't see us having TJ Lang penciled in as the starter on draft day. And if for some reason we did, it'd be because Thompson wants him to be the starter there. We're not going to go into the draft with an opening at LG. If we're taking an offensive lineman it should be a tackle.

Yup, I am as well a big fan of Houston's, I really hope he is there, however, I really kind of doubt he will be. I am praying I will be wrong, but I didn't agree with some of Scott's picks but nonetheless this is January and I am just an armchair GM.

If we do not have the option of Houston I was doing a little research on a guy named Bruce Miller, he is from UCF, and he has been a beast as a DE almost his whole career. I really like what I saw from him in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FABW6VvkrA

So if we don't go Houston in the first round, this is the guy I would like to see in either rounds 2-4. He could be a guy a lot of people will be scratching their heads over the pick, but then turns out to be very good.

BTW, could anyone tell me how to embed youtube videos into this.

Last edited by bigboiajhawk : 01-22-2011 at 03:55 PM.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
BTW, could anyone tell me how to embed youtube videos into this.
you go like this: sh*t.... I tried but then the part doesn't show up.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:24 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We might as well just trade half this draft for 1 offensive lineman and the other half for picks next year. Seriously who are we going to cut? In order of need:

OT: We need 1 lineman to replace Clifton (who isn't necessarily done might I add). 4/5s of our line is young and playing well.
CB: Woodson, Tramon, Shields are #1 #2 #3. We can pick up a dime back and cut the worst special teamer out of Underwood, Bush, Lee but it looks the most we need is a dime (#4) for next year and a nickel for sometime in the future.
OLB: Don't need a starter here, since we move Clay around and rush him and just use the other guy against the run and coverage. Walden plays like a starter and Brad Jones, Frank Zombo, Brady Poppinga and even Brandon Chillar are all worthy backups. I like Walden and Jones better than anyone outside the first round.

Things we especially don't need:
Safety: I like Burnett and we have more than capable backups in Bigby, Peprah, Martin.
WR: 4 starters means we already have guys ready for when Driver retires, which he won't next year (just signed extension).
DL: Raji, Jenkins, Pickett, Neal, Jolly, Greene, Wilson : 5 starters and 2 good rotationals, oh and Harrell if he's still alive.
ILB: Barnett, Hawk, Bishop, Chillar : 3 starters and a great backup.
RB: Grant, Kuhn, Jackson, Starks are all good with different skill sets, hate to cut any one of them.
OG: Colledge earned my respect, finally, after about 4 years.
C: Wells has been here too long and been too consistent to replace. He's in sync with Rodgers with calling out blitzes and it's not broke so don't fix it.
QB: No comment necessary.
FB: Same.

The one guy I want to draft is Jeff Maehl, WR from Oregon. His consistent hands, run after catch, deceptive speed, and great work ethic would go great with our receivers. I don't think he was a regular kick returner at OU but I think he could be and if not would do well on special teams anyway. He's probably got about a 4th-6th round grade on him which would be good value.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:49 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want an OL first round. The OL improved this year, but it still isn't great. Keep shoring that area up to protect the franchise(Rodgers).

2nd round, go OLB. After that you can go CB, RB. All I know is, I want to be picking LAST! 1 game left, lets do THIS
Old 01-24-2011, 07:47 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
WR: 4 starters means we already have guys ready for when Driver retires, which he won't next year (just signed extension).

The one guy I want to draft is Jeff Maehl, WR from Oregon. His consistent hands, run after catch, deceptive speed, and great work ethic would go great with our receivers. I don't think he was a regular kick returner at OU but I think he could be and if not would do well on special teams anyway. He's probably got about a 4th-6th round grade on him which would be good value.

Definitely stacked at WR, but there is something that concerns me. If all 4 of those guys are capable of being starters, how long before other teams start offering them starter money? When that starts happening how many can we afford to keep?
Old 01-24-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

It is going to be tough to figure out TT's strategy going into the draft. You have to believe with this late season run to the Super Bowl he feels damn good about his roster at this point.

Shields' emergence I think alleviates the need at CB slightly. Depth is necessary as Underwood and Lee are marginal players and Woodson is getting older, but a first round pick?

OT is still a need with Clifton aging but at the bottom of round 1 will any of the tackles worthy of that pick be available?

I think someone is going to overpay for Colledge so, unless they think Lang or Spitz can be trusted to take over at LG, an interior linemen isn't out of the question.

Walden has played impressively considering he came in mid-season and had to pick up the system on the fly. With an offseason of grooming under Greene he may solidify the OLB slot opposite Clay.

Assuming Grant comes back healthy and Starks is coming off a full offseason, I don't see RB as a early round need. I think Jackson is a FA but he hasn't shown enough that someone will offer him a big contract. IMO I think he'll be back in his 3rd down role at a reasonable price, unless some other GM loses his mind and thinks he can be a starter.

So does TT go BPA?

Hope that another team wants to jump back into Rd 1 to snatch up a guy that has dropped? In that scenario maybe he can get one of the second tier tackles with a more reasonable 2nd round pick.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I agree OL, and really the only other position we have a lot of room to upgrade is at PR.
Woodson used to be too valuable to use as PR. Well I think Tramon is like that now, plus he doesn't know how to field a punt anyway. Seems like he goes blind back there trying to catch punts. He always lets them bounce.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok enough already, we'll in the ******* SUPERBOWL and you guys are talking draft???
Old 01-24-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Ok enough already, we'll in the ******* SUPERBOWL and you guys are talking draft???
TT is in Mobile scouting the Senior Bowl. We aren't the only ones. Plus, two weeks until the game. I was sick the week before the Atlanta game. Two days straight of ESPN and NFL Network. I was overloaded on the hype by Wednesday and had almost three full days to go.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
haha this is a draft website remember...there's not a day where we should ever stop talking about it except maybe Super Sunday

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
haha this is a draft website remember...there's not a day where we should ever stop talking about it except maybe Super Sunday
Yeah I know :D

But it can't wait 2 weeks??

SUPERBOWL!!!!!!