Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Ugh. Yep. That was even a playoff game. Just horrible. Lovie Smith needs to be fired, for sure.

Lovie Smith challenges what I said.
Lovie Smith challenges his challenge.
Bears are now out of challenges.
This made me laugh. Well played, sir.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Ugh. Yep. That was even a playoff game. Just horrible. Lovie Smith needs to be fired, for sure.

Lovie Smith challenges what I said.
Lovie Smith challenges his challenge.
Bears are now out of challenges.
Lovie Smith called a timeout so that he could then call a challenge. Yes this actually happened.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Lovie Smith called a timeout so that he could then call a challenge. Yes this actually happened.
Then lose that challenge.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is not the rarest of things. Although i agree it's definitely stupid.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh, I remember it. He lost that challenge.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coaching in the NFL is like playing Blackjack with drunk friends that have a basic strategy card in front of them.

It's all written down, everyone who has been around football knows what they should do but despite it being proven time and time again that it works they decide to do something different. It's like basic strategy has gone out the window and no longer applies if you ask the coaches.

The last few years are just amazing with some of the calls that coaches make these days, I mean it's cool to go against the trend and all but sometimes people have always done something because it works and it doesn't need fixing.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:46 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Coaching in the NFL is like playing Blackjack with drunk friends that have a basic strategy card in front of them.

It's all written down, everyone who has been around football knows what they should do but despite it being proven time and time again that it works they decide to do something different. It's like basic strategy has gone out the window and no longer applies if you ask the coaches.

The last few years are just amazing with some of the calls that coaches make these days, I mean it's cool to go against the trend and all but sometimes people have always done something because it works and it doesn't need fixing.
I like this analogy, sure the plan is there and they know what to do but damn if they don't **** it up anyway.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also Jason Garrett is terrible all around, most cowboy fans have been screaming it for years now, at least it's noticeable. Good news is that he shouldn't end up our Head Coach at this point so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Both Garrett's & Wade Phillips' inadequacies as coaches were exposed for the world to see Sunday night. Garrett was trying to showcase their top draft pick Dez Bryant & let him get those YAC yds. he was famous for so he threw quick passes to him with no downfield pattern run .... 5 of them. The Skins had him in press coverage right at the LOS, they knew it from the 1st pass & they hit him as soon as he caught it allowing zero yds.

If your plan that looks great on paper doesn't work in reality, why keep going to it? It looked like what it was, Garrett going for the flashy risky play instead of playing to the team's strengths. The whole game was like that, the insane play before the half that became a fumble returned for a defensive TD, one high risk play that resulted in disaster after another. This is how you hand an inferior talented team a W.

The major blame for that loss is on the coaching staff IMO, not only the playcalling but also the total lack of discipline that was apparent on the Cowboys: 16 penalties, wow, that's just inexcusable.

Then there is Rex Ryan, whose pugnacious personality was arrogantly displayed in the press conferences with all that bombast about "I'm not here to win friends .... we're here to win the SB & that's it." I wonder how those doses of hubris tasted when he had to eat them Monday night, his team looked like Dallas North from the previous night, penalty after defensive penalty reflecting a poorly coached, undisciplined defense that obviously lacked practicing the fundamentals they had forgotten since HS or before. It seems every yr. there's a HC in the NFL with that "Not here to make friends" speech & a bully personality who's humiliated by an underachieving team performance on the field, Ryan got his in Wk. 1, record time!

Last edited by LizardState : 09-14-2010 at 10:58 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give Charles the ball Todd.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My only complaint is keeping Johnson in the game and giving him garbage carries, I know he wants yards and we love him but damn keep the tread on the tyres.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Matt Moore isn't great, and because of that, the Panthers shouldn't be throwing the ball 3 times from the four yard line.

He wasn't put in a position to succeed, and he didn't. In fact, he looked quite terrible. That's the jist of that game.
Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams. Let's pass within the 5.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I do like having him in the NFL, his style is better than "we did some things well... we need to assess... it happens..." or the other 50 canned responses we hear.
I think I'm being mis-understood here. I like Rex Ryan as a personality. I probably like Rex Ryan the person too (the fact Tony Dungy dislikes him makes him a winner in my book). I just think his open mouth policy is going to blow up in the Jets face big time (and obviously, I kind of hope it does). Especially if they go 4-12. Then not only do you have the media (the new york media, none-the-less) breathing down your throat, you are also a major target for every NFL team because they want to shut up your loud mouth coach.

I think Rex's plan only works for a year or maybe 2 before it blows up in his face. Having said that, obviously I look like an idiot for predicting that now because they look like such a good team.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Childress supporters need to show themselves after the absolutely brutal showing Thursday. Peterson absolutely owning and the passing game isn't there yet? The obvious choice is to keep throwing to the softest piece of **** receiver in league history.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:07 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I seriously would be perfectly happy with a 70/30 run pass split with the way Carolina is built. Those two got 1100 + each, they could get 1500 each if Fox and Davidson would wake the **** up instead of forgetting they've got two brilliant backs on the roster not getting carries.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:31 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it does make me lol, those two along with ronnie and ricky are the best running back tandems in the league and you guys just ignored them last weekend
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They ignored em in the 2nd half for some reason. in the first half they ran the rock a ton, but it was getting stuffed.

Chan Gailey was hilarious with the safety, then high punt that was meant to be an onside kick but was just fair caught.

Oh Chan. You silly silly goose.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I seriously would be perfectly happy with a 70/30 run pass split with the way Carolina is built. Those two got 1100 + each, they could get 1500 each if Fox and Davidson would wake the **** up instead of forgetting they've got two brilliant backs on the roster not getting carries.
You guys have my two favorite backs in their respective draft classes, I really don't know why you don't just give them the ball on every play.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
You guys have my two favorite backs in their respective draft classes, I really don't know why you don't just give them the ball on every play.
Coaching Arrogance/Bad Coaching
Old 09-15-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about the jets giving sanchez 14 pass attempts up until the last drive? how the hell does a young qb feel comfortable when the coaches wont give him a chance to throw the ball
Old 09-15-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I don't understand why Todd Haley and Norv Turner kept going for it on 4th down, too aggressive at non-critical junctures, it is not a necessary risk. Football games are won using field position.
Did you ever call it! Norv did it again and went for it on 4th much to early on MNF.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Classic case of coaches over thinking the gameplan. "Well, we have the best RB tandem in the league so they obviously think were gonna run it here, let's fool them and throw a pass with our below average QB, they won't know what hit em!".

Hate when coaches fail to realize that execution and players is more important then trying to be cute and catch the other team off guard. The best running teams have always been the ones that run, run, and even when everyone in the stadium knows it's coming run again and still execute.

I'm not saying to just run the ball all game without any sense no matter the outcome, but coaches try and get cute all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You want to talk about bad coaching,

In Singletary’s first full season last year, offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye, one of the more respected veteran coaches in the league, was calling plays from the coach’s box upstairs. Raye would call plays down to offensive assistant Jason Michael, who would then send the play into the quarterback. That system worked effectively even at times when Raye struggled to find exactly the right play or say it exactly the right way.

“It seems like Jimmy calls plays from memory a lot of the time and not exactly the way it’s written down,” said one of the aforementioned sources, adding that the plays often get garbled. “He knows the plays and he knows the right thing to call, but he’s fumbling through his papers and it’s like, ‘Hey, we need to get a play called.’ ”

Michael, who worked closely with Raye, was good at filling the gaps in communication. However, one of the problems created by the Raye-Michael relationship was that it began to alienate quarterback coach Mike Johnson(notes), whose involvement in building the game plan had diminished. In addition, some players began to resent Raye’s tendency to blame them if things went wrong.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...rectsnap091410
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't fathom how Jimmy Raye still has a job in the NFL. He was a ****** coordinator back in the 90s.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst coaching of the week was the Panthers to me. It was painful watching them force it with Matt Moore and ignore those two studs. Stewart was given no opportunity. Nothing against Goodsen (i think) either, but he was in more plays the 2nd half than the other two combined (he did the shotgun formation).

Completely ignored the run in the redzone. Unacceptable.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote