Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 09-13-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Need 4 Tickets VERY IMPORTANT

Hi everybody...

i will spent my holiday in Florida this year. Sure i will attend a Bucs Game. I'm in Florida right when we play the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS.
biggest problem ist that i travel to the U.S in 14days. Post delivery is not always sure that it's here in around 10days ( ilive in Germany).
so i need to get the tickets personal in Florida.

So my Question:

DOES ANYBODY HAS 4 TICKETS FOR THE SAINTS GAME, WHICH I CAN GET PERSONALY 1-3 DAYS BEFORE GAMEDAY?????

THANKS IN REGARDS
SLOPPYJOE

P.S. THE ONE WHO MAKES THIS POSSIBLE GETS A FREE SIXER OF THE BEST GERMAN BEER ;)
SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck mate. I can't help but I hope somebody can!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
bofadabizzles
Veteran

bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.stubhub.com/tampa-bay-buc...tadium-957308/

Use the ticket now option and you can print them off or there should be an option to pick them up game dame at the ticket office.
bofadabizzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofadabizzles View Post
http://www.stubhub.com/tampa-bay-buc...tadium-957308/

Use the ticket now option and you can print them off or there should be an option to pick them up game dame at the ticket office.
thats fantastic...thank you very much bro...
+rep comming your way
SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
bofadabizzles
Veteran

bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloppyJoe View Post
thats fantastic...thank you very much bro...
+rep comming your way
You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy it, very cool that you're coming all that way the Bucs.
bofadabizzles is offline   Reply With Quote