Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-15-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Lol, yea, besides that.

I hate when people say that about guys like Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Desean Jackson, etc. Their game is built on speed and big plays, you can't say "well if it wasn't for those three 70 yard TD's we played great!1!!1" when that stuff really happened.

Those guys consistently break off big plays, I don't get what that makes people feel like their defense did better by canceling out plays that actually happened.

I bet Chris Johnson would have had numerous average games if you took out all his long runs last year, but what's the point of doing that? The key is trying to contain him for an entire game.
I understand your thinking, but what the Raiders did was still impressive. It's not like Chris Johnson ripped off four 50-yard touchdowns. I think most teams would concede seven points to the Titans if it meant they were going to hold Chris Johnson to 2.75 yards per carry and 0 TD for the rest of the game.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I expect the Panthers' defensive line to rebound with a better performance this week. They might be the most unheralded group in the league, with Brown, Hardy and Johnson each adept to double-digit sack totals.

It's gonna be extremely difficult to pass on their pass D (top five last season) when you factor in their improved pass rush - hard to believe without Peppers, I know - thanks to an extra year of experience and familiarity under Ron Meeks' system. If the Giants' vaunted rushing attack couldn't get the job done last week, then I don't see your inferior backs doing much different.
I like the Panthers DL, but I'll take the Titans as the league's best no-name DL. As for the giants' running attack, Jacobs isn't the runner he once was and the OL has gotten vastly worse, we're much more of a passing team now-a-days in large part because Eli does fine without great protection while the running game is easy to stifle if the blockers aren't opening up good holes.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I understand your thinking, but what the Raiders did was still impressive. It's not like Chris Johnson ripped off four 50-yard touchdowns. I think most teams would concede seven points to the Titans if it meant they were going to hold Chris Johnson to 2.75 yards per carry and 0 TD for the rest of the game.
I see what your saying, but unfortunately for the Raiders, they don't do game statistics on the curve. They all count, from the long runs to the short ones. Chris Johnson had 27 carries (not 26) 142 yds (not 66) and an avg of 5.3 (not 2.5). Chris Johnson's, like Barry Sanders, whole game is based on the big play and when it happens, it still counts. Sure, the Raiders did really good on the other carries, but they had a breakdown on that one carry and they have to live with the consequences. This isn't little league coach pitch where everyone gets a trophy. The Raiders lost and did a poor job stopping CJ, even if all of it came on one play.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one stops Chris Johnson, period. He is going to get his with how fast he is and how good their run blocking is.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foster, Smith, McCluster named AFC players of the week

Forte, Wilson, Crosby named NFC players of the week
Old 09-15-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
No one stops Chris Johnson, period. He is going to get his with how fast he is and how good their run blocking is.
Yeah, this. Oakland probably played the best run defense game that I've witnessed in years from them, and Johnson still got 120+. He's Barry Sanders all over again. You can keep a lid on him for a while, but you won't for a whole game.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Yeah, this. Oakland probably played the best run defense game that I've witnessed in years from them, and Johnson still got 120+. He's Barry Sanders all over again. You can keep a lid on him for a while, but you won't for a whole game.
Viking fans dont read:

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mason Crosby over Clay Matthews? Okkkkkk.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Adrian Wilson was the NFC defensive player of the week. How could you debate that? 2 INTs, 1 sack and a blocked FG!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's offense -> defense -> special teams.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Adrian Wilson was the NFC defensive player of the week. How could you debate that? 2 INTs, 1 sack and a blocked FG!
Clay wreaked havoc all day on that Eagles line. He was unstoppable. Now I know most people only look at the stats, but Clay did have 3 sacks and a forced fumble. Thats pretty damn impressive too.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pumped for Sunday night. Manning vs. Manning and a much better idea of how good or bad of a team we might be this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Eh, not maybe in the sense that a lot of his yards come on one big play sometimes, but Johnson is far more reliant on his blocking creating a gap for his speed than Barry was.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't know it was Offense, Defense, Special Teams. I would still give it to Clay. I would put 100 bucks that an unbiased fan would find Clay Matthews more impressive on a play to play basis rather than the stat line.

Is that me being a homer or can anyone else agree with that?

Old 09-15-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be a homer and say we beat the Jets by 2 TDs.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didn't know it was Offense, Defense, Special Teams. I would still give it to Clay. I would put 100 bucks that an unbiased fan would find Clay Matthews more impressive on a play to play basis rather than the stat line.

Is that me being a homer or can anyone else agree with that?
You probably just didn't see any of what Adrian Wilson did. I was switching between both games and I will say A-Dub looked better(not to take anything away from Clay)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
You probably just didn't see any of what Adrian Wilson did. I was switching between both games and I will say A-Dub looked better(not to take anything away from Clay)
I was very consumed in the Eagles - Packers game but when there were breaks in the game (no pun on the Grant and Weaver injuries) I flipped over to the Cardinals - Rams game. I saw Adrian Wilson doing what Adrian Wilson, only saw one of his picks, but it didn't come off as a dominating performance, from what I saw to be fair. I mean, it could have been more impressive but it's hard to imagine a bigger of an impact on a game that Matthews' last week. I guess I am being a homer.

Old 09-15-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
I'm gonna be a homer and say we beat the Jets by 2 TDs.
So 14-0? I can see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Eh, not maybe in the sense that a lot of his yards come on one big play sometimes, but Johnson is far more reliant on his blocking creating a gap for his speed than Barry was.
Right, I wasn't insinuating that he was as good (obviously Tennessee has a great offensive line), but the statistical breakdown is similar in regards to the relatively small number of plays that make up a large portion of their production.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw CJ push the pile for three or four yards on a number of occasions this week. I mean, he's not consistently being stopped behind the LOS like Barry would do from time to time either.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So 14-0? I can see that.
Nah, I was thinking something like 17-3 or 21-9.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez didnt look as bad as everyone is claiming. Definitely not good and couldve definitely been better, but they gave him 14 passes before the fourth quarter. Not exactly screaming confidence. Still he was bad but not as bad as the media is making him and Rex sound. Greene on the other hand, he needs to get his crap together.

AND WHO JUST MENTIONED BARRY IN A COMPARISON TO CJ??? BLASPHEMY!!! NOTHING IN EXISTENCE IS LIKE THAT MAN, THAT MYTH, THAT MACHINE, THE GREAT BARRY DAVID SANDERS. I miss him =(
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, also, one big run doesn't make something a big running game.

Think about the Cardinals Vs. Saints in the playoffs, it looked like a decent running game given the attempts, because Hightower broke a 70 yard run on the first play.

It's just more effective to have a bunch of 8-15 yard runs as opposed to nothing and then one huge one late in the game, it helps you establish rhythm and use play action better throughout the entire game, not just rip off that one huge one.

Is Chris Johnson any less valuable if he his team drives down the field then he has a 15 yard TD run? I don't really think so. Those big runs aren't as valuable as the psychological impact that a team has worrying that the big run might come, lol.

Like someone else said, if I could bottle up Johnson for the entire game and cheat to the passing game, and then he breaks off one huge one, I think I can probably live with that. It's when he's getting 15-20 yards and keeping drives alive all night that kills you.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
We're (Bucs) the only team with a win that's in the bottom 5 .... SMH
Zona is too

and yes Wilson was better than Matthews

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I just saw that Adrian Wilson's second interception was on the hail mary to end the game. :eyeroll: If Matthews were to pick off the Kolb pass thrown right at him, this conversation would be different but I guess.

Clay Matthews - 7 Tackles, 3 sacks, 1 PDef, 1 FF
Adrian Wilson - 2 Tackles, 2 INT, 4 PDef

Meh.