Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-02-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes. Whenever you're ready.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can still play in case you need to know.

Maybe we could do a FFA and a teams of 3's?

Last edited by hawkeye123 : 10-02-2010 at 02:27 PM.
hawkeye123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, ill set up some teams then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhh wait i wanna be in!

but i think we should do a doubles tournament like we did with Halo 3
Old 10-03-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

competitive big team battle oddball. 6 on 6 or 7s.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What if we just did a big team battle 6 on 6 somewhere? Maybe as just an indicator of how good everyone is.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
What if we just did a big team battle 6 on 6 somewhere? Maybe as just an indicator of how good everyone is.
Sounds good. When should we do it?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Well I'm basically free any night, I have late classes on Mon and Tues, other then that I'm good. Assuming I can get some work done tonight whatever fits peoples schedules.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to start adding you guys as friends, so if you get a friend request from Taquashaniqua, that's me.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

How does Wed night sound to everyone, itll be just us in custom games. We wont worry about teams, well just play to get a sense how everyone is.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
How does Wed night sound to everyone, itll be just us in custom games. We wont worry about teams, well just play to get a sense how everyone is.
Wednesday is good for me.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Alright PM'd everyone so we should know soon hopefully.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-05-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't play tomorrow night guys :( I'll be with a female.

In unrelated news, I got 15 sticky grenade kills in a Free For All today. Honestly can't believe I did that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Ok so besides EE here and the Titans fans having lady dates, tonight is a full go. Most people said they could, so were gonna start at 9 pm eastern time. Play a few different types of games, my GT is ThnkUdiane and ill be on live watching movies while doing HW for the next few hours so send me a friend request. If you cant make 9 but can get on later, certainly just jump on when you can. Remember tonight is really just about fun and seeing how everyone is. If this goes well hopefully we can get this going. Sorry its taken longer then I thought it would, this semester is hectic.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Ok so besides EE here and the Titans fans having lady dates, tonight is a full go. Most people said they could, so were gonna start at 9 pm eastern time. Play a few different types of games, my GT is ThnkUdiane and ill be on live watching movies while doing HW for the next few hours so send me a friend request. If you cant make 9 but can get on later, certainly just jump on when you can. Remember tonight is really just about fun and seeing how everyone is. If this goes well hopefully we can get this going. Sorry its taken longer then I thought it would, this semester is hectic.
Cool, I'll probably get there at 9:15 or 9:30, have an exam from 8 to 9.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-06-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Cool, I'll probably get there at 9:15 or 9:30, have an exam from 8 to 9.
Skip it. DO IT. haha, ok sounds good tho.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be on around 9.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I be there. Its not about fun for DK, he will just rape everyone. I want to be on his team.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm...I might come on for a couple of games tonight. Haven't played in a week or so, I feel the Halo itch.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It got rescheduled. FFFFFUUUUUU

My "Wear her down until she finally concedes to a date" method isn't working so hot. This one's wiley.

I'll try to get on later. May still not be able to cause my sister's boyfriend is coming over and he's bringing his Wii, so we may all play that instead of something. We'll see though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
It got rescheduled. FFFFFUUUUUU

My "Wear her down until she finally concedes to a date" method isn't working so hot. This one's wiley.

I'll try to get on later. May still not be able to cause my sister's boyfriend is coming over and he's bringing his Wii, so we may all play that instead of something. We'll see though.
haha I meant no offense, but its funny that you and vodoo both had lady friends tonight, as did EE. Weds a popular night for the lady hangouts apparently. Also I'm on now, prolly be on until 11, so lets try and get a SWDC thing going here.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Voodoo had a date tonight too? Right on! I'll just invite this girl to go drunk camping this weekend. She seemed up for that.

Anyway... I'll have to take a rain check. My mom and sisters blew the fuse to the switch box that my XBox is hooked up in, and I'm kinda in a pissy mood from being ditched, so no go. My GT is Pepe McNasty though, so if ya'll wanna add me, we'll play if we're ever on together.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

No one is really on anyhow no worries man. I played a few with DK thats it tho.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Just got out of my exam, tool longer than anticipated. I'll log on Ina couple minutes.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jvig i sent u a frend request

i was busy with some stuff, i can go on whenever now.