Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-18-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default WR Chad Jackson

Whatever happened to Chad Jackson supposedly tearing the league apart with his 4.32 speed. Man has he fell off the radar!!!! Guess it's a good thing he wasn't a 1st rounder. ESPN analyst had compared him to Donte`Stallworth.

Last edited by shylo3716 : 09-18-2010 at 03:48 PM.
shylo3716 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love you.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should just have one thread for all your random thoughts.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots only used him on goal line screens. Take that for what it is worth.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Jackson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktpjvtz9iQ
Old 09-18-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Whatever happened to Chad Jackson supposedly tearing the league apart with his 4.32 speed. Man has he fell off the radar!!!! Guess it's a good thing he wasn't a 1st rounder. ESPN analyst had compared him to Donte`Stallworth.
LOL!
Like Dante Stallworth has torn up the league!

I love Chad Jackson because without him, the Packers would not have gotten Greg Jennings.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Pretty sure he had more receptions in those 30 seconds than he did his entire NFL career.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
LOL!
Like Dante Stallworth has torn up the league!

I love Chad Jackson because without him, the Packers would not have gotten Greg Jennings.
My favorite thing about that draft was Packer fans irate about Thompson trading that pick to the Patriots, who then proceeded to draft him. In fact, I think it was the pick the Packers originally got from Denver for trading Javon Walker.

I loved that round, since I was really high on Jennings and felt he would be a better fit for the Packers, and would be the best WR in that draft(at least better than the guys taken ahead of him). I liked him a lot
Old 09-18-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers also took Clay Matthews with one of our picks. We're never, ever trading with you guys again.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-18-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
The Packers also took Clay Matthews with one of our picks. We're never, ever trading with you guys again.
Could you imagine Matthews on a Belichick defense? Wow. How'd the Pats miss out on that guy?
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
Could you imagine Matthews on a Belichick defense? Wow. How'd the Pats miss out on that guy?
Pain. Pains me that day, pains me now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-18-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Pretty sure he had more receptions in those 30 seconds than he did his entire NFL career.
For him to be a highly touted WR, why is it he keeps getting cut?
Old 09-18-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For him to be a highly touted WR, why is it he keeps getting cut?
Reading is magical, really you should try it sometime!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
That's not really true at all. They were each taken with the picks we traded, but that doesn't mean Chad Jackson had anything to do with us getting Greg Jennings.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like when we do bizness with you guys.... I wouldn't have minded taking Maroney off your hands for that bargain basement price either.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

IMO he just really never got his shot. He had better receivers ahead of him in New England.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IMO he just really never got his shot. He had better receivers ahead of him in New England.
Well it's kind of hard to find receivers who aren't better. And New England's WRs his rookie year were ******* terrible.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
We were BEGGING him to be the guy here his rookie year. Hell, this guy was our leading receiver that year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-18-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IMO, you're wrong.

Quote:
We were BEGGING him to be the guy here his rookie year. Hell, this guy was our leading receiver that year.
Even still, in 07, he had to battle the likes of Jabar Gaffney and Dante Stallworth. He was cut after 2 years for a reason.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
The best part of the video is when Erin Andrews asks what it's like to stand in there and have balls flying towards your face. Like she doesn't know.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:51 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was honestly a little surprised that he was cut by us this year. He looked as good as any other receiver not named Evans in camp/preseason. Looked very good on slants, made some downfield catches, fought for balls. But alas, Stevie Johnson was locked in with his amazing ability to be below average, David Nelson looked as good but without the bust label on him (I hope Nelson can become our #2, until a real option comes along), and Donald Jones is the better special teams player.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:15 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever happened to Chad Jackson.

He had a terminal condition called Floridagatorwidereceiveritis that was considered virtually untreatable until a cure was found in 2009 with Percy Harvin.

The disease is very similar to Floridagatorquarterbackitis which struck down Rex Grossman and Danny Wuerfell once they left Gainesville for the NFL.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
He had a terminal condition called Floridagatorwidereceiveritis that was considered virtually untreatable until a cure was found in 2009 with Percy Harvin.

The disease is very similar to Floridagatorquarterbackitis which struck down Rex Grossman and Danny Wuerfell once they left Gainesville for the NFL.
LMFAO!!!!! Well he's not the only UF WR to have that disease.
Reidel Anthony
Jacquez Green
Reche Caldwell
Taylor Jacobs

Last edited by shylo3716 : 09-19-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Injuries and drops.

Kind of recertified the theory that YPC in college is an indicator of NFL success (or lackthereof at least).

Reche Caldwell was good with the Pats and Jabar Gaffney was too.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote