Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-19-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.
Default Last team to win and loose.

Give me a team you guys think will be the last to fall and last to win a game.

Last to loose. I will go with Green Bay and the last team to win a game. I will go with Buffalo.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talking about screws?

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Talking about screws?
No I mean what team will be the last to go Undefeated and the last team to win this season.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minny/KC :)
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tampa will go 16-0 :-)

Dallas will go 0-16 :-(

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 09-19-2010 at 10:17 PM.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Talking about screws?
LOL!!!!

Teams lose.
Singletary seems to have a loose screw.

Whoever wins the Packers @ Bears Monday Nighter next week will be the last team to lose. After that game, Da Bears play: Giants, Panthers, Seahawks, Redskins, Bills.
But I hope they are 2-2 in 2 weeks.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Minny/KC :)
Hey! Don't go giving KC any ideas! I don't want any more wierdness in the AFCW standings than there already is...

I'd be worried if I was the Browns. Those first two games were supposedly the easy ones. Looking at their next six opponents (BAL, CIN, ATL, PIT, NO, NE) they could very easily be 0-8 at the halfway point.

In terms of an undefeated streak, GB looks like they know how to get it done.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Hey! Don't go giving KC any ideas! I don't want any more wierdness in the AFCW standings than there already is...

I'd be worried if I was the Browns. Those first two games were supposedly the easy ones. Looking at their next six opponents (BAL, CIN, ATL, PIT, NO, NE) they could very easily be 0-8 at the halfway point.
Holy *****. They will be 0-8. I thought the Bills were on the clock, but maybe it's Cleveland.
Do those 2 play each other this year?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Holy *****. They will be 0-8. I thought the Bills were on the clock, but maybe it's Cleveland.
Do those 2 play each other this year?
Yes, and Cleveland will win that game, probably without scoring any touchdowns.

I say we beat Jacksonville in Week 5, but I feel stupid even predicting a game that far away. I just really want it to happen.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

I have a hard time believing Cleveland will win a game before week 12. they have a brutal schedule for a team that's in as much transition as they are. Its gonna come down to the Buffalo/Cleveland game to see who is picking first and drafting Ryan Mallet in next Aprils draft.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns are definitely last to win in, simply because they already lost what were supposed to be their easy games. Their schedule is brutal coming up.

Last to lose is gonna be a little bit harder. Packers, Bears, Steelers, Dolphins, Texans, Cheifs, Bucs, and Saints are all thats left. Not your typical group of contenders. I like NO the most out of this list. Packers and Bears play each other, Steelers still have 2 games without Ben, Cheifs and Bucs arn't really that good, and I think the Texans and Dolphins will lose one soon.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 09-20-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns last to win a game.

Last to lose will be Dolphins.

Last edited by brat316 : 09-20-2010 at 01:08 PM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Actor View Post
Last to loose. I will go with Green Bay
With Aaron Rodgers around, I'm sure all the ladies in GB are already loose.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns might be last to win... We have an extremely rough schedule...

Next 7 games, Cinci, Balt, ATL, PIT, NO, NE, NYJ

Ouch.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to say the 49ers, but their schedule has a bunch of winnable games. Kansas City, Oakland, Carolina, St. Louis, and Tampa are all played before the Browns first possible win (week 12).

As for the last team to "loose", it certainly won't be the Steelers with Roethlisberger taking random chicks into bar bathrooms. The last team to lose, there are now 7 options:

Kansas City: Week 5 @Indianapolis
Houston: Week 3 Dallas
Pittsburgh: Week 3 @Tampa Bay
Miami: Week 6 @ Green Bay
Tampa Bay: Week 5 @Cincinnati

It has to be the winner of next week's Green Bay/Chicago game. If the Packers win, their first loss would be between week 8-12. If Chicago wins, their first lose would be week 11 at Miami.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm disappointed in this thread... no one brought up Rapelisberger yet.

Rams/Packers.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Browns are definitely last to win in, simply because they already lost what were supposed to be their easy games. Their schedule is brutal coming up.

Last to lose is gonna be a little bit harder. Packers, Bears, Steelers, Dolphins, Texans, Cheifs, Bucs, and Saints are all thats left. Not your typical group of contenders. I like NO the most out of this list. Packers and Bears play each other, Steelers still have 2 games without Ben, Cheifs and Bucs arn't really that good, and I think the Texans and Dolphins will lose one soon.
Nah, they are just young.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I want to say the 49ers, but their schedule has a bunch of winnable games. Kansas City, Oakland, Carolina, St. Louis, and Tampa are all played before the Browns first possible win (week 12).

As for the last team to "loose", it certainly won't be the Steelers with Roethlisberger taking random chicks into bar bathrooms. The last team to lose, there are now 7 options:

Kansas City: Week 5 @Indianapolis
Houston: Week 3 Dallas
Pittsburgh: Week 3 @Tampa Bay
Miami: Week 6 @ Green Bay
Tampa Bay: Week 5 @Cincinnati

It has to be the winner of next week's Green Bay/Chicago game. If the Packers win, their first loss would be between week 8-12. If Chicago wins, their first lose would be week 11 at Miami.
Just let Mario go up against Alex Barron and Dallas will have 200 yards of holding penalties. :) Texans are going to win that game.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I'm disappointed in this thread... no one brought up Rapelisberger yet.

Rams/Packers.
I brought him up in the post right before you. Must have missed it.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last team to lose: Green Bay Packers
Last team to win: Cleveland Browns.

Fact.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Nikolas
Rookie

Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texans will shred Dallas. First time Romo gets hammered by Super Mario, he'll fall apart.

Based on schedule, Green Bay has the best chance of being last to lose.

Last to win will be Buffalo or Browns.
Nikolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will we see an 0-16 team this year?

St. Louis
Cleveland
Buffalo
Detroit

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Will we see an 0-16 team this year?

St. Louis
Cleveland
Buffalo
Detroit
If Buffalo looses against Cleveland and Detroit then they are going 0-16. I think St. Louis will win a few.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last to win: Buffalo
Last to lose: Graan Bay
Old 09-20-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Losses:

Dolphins - Week 4 vs. New England

Steelers - Week 4 vs. Baltimore

Texans - Week 3 vs. Dallas

Chiefs - Week 3 vs. SF

Bears - Week 3 vs. GB

Packers - Week 8 vs. NYJ

Bucs - Week 3 vs. Pittsburgh

Saints - Week 3 vs. ATL

First wins:

Bills - Week 5 vs. Jacksonville

Browns - Week 12 vs. CAR