Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs down Joey Porter in fight....

...with Levi Jones in Las Vegas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2804097

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He's already starting off right lol

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way! Another Cincinnati Bengal in trouble!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im surprised Levi Jones didn't beat the snot out of him....
Old 03-19-2007, 10:13 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To paraphrase the Iron Shiek that was the best thing i've ever seen all time all my life.

Not that I actually saw the fight...but the news tremendous

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:20 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love the part were it says Jones was treated by medical personnel at the scene.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i love the part were it says Jones was treated by medical personnel at the scene.

Tremendous!

Mike Tirico

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
Old 03-19-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a bit too close to a cat fight for my liking...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
TheGunShow
Rookie

TheGunShow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Im surprised Levi Jones didn't beat the snot out of him....
He was blocking Porter's punches with his face. I bet Joey's hand hurt like hell in the morning. Sucker!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

from PFT:
Quote:
Per an e-mail from a reader who claims to have witnessed the incident, "They started talking sh-t, Joey Porter saying he'll always be a Steeler. He showed off the Super Bowl ring and Jones got up to him, and Joey Porter pretty much kicked his ass . . . . Jones never got a shot in."
I don't know how reliable this is, but still...
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

joeys a g man lol
dont mess with joey
god i wished he was still with the steelers

i still remember that fight he got into with the cleveland browns
he took on like three guys at once
Old 03-19-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
He got punched in the face... How does that constitute being in trouble?
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post

its liek the pacman things
he was around it so he is gettin in trouble too
Old 03-19-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I doubt he didn't say a word the entire time and was a victim of random violence.

They were talking ****... and he was a part of it. Him actually getting a chance to land a punch is irrelevant.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
I doubt he didn't say a word the entire time and was a victim of random violence.

They were talking ****... and he was a part of it. Him actually getting a chance to land a punch is irrelevant.
They were talking trash, there's no crime in that. It supposedly went back and forth and it was apparently just about football. You have to be kidding me.

I think Porter had a 1 sack in the last 5 games vs. the Bengals, Levi owned him. Porter doesn't handle frustration well so I guess he just resorts to being an idiot.

If it's anything like football he had this little outburst then dissapeared for the next 60 minutes.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post

Jones is the victim, not the assilant. He and Carson Palmer have been the most critical of the criminal element on the Bengals.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They were talking trash, there's no crime in that. It supposedly went back and forth and it was apparently just about football. You have to be kidding me.

I think Porter had a 1 sack in the last 5 games vs. the Bengals, Levi owned him. Porter doesn't handle frustration well so I guess he just resorts to being an idiot.

If it's anything like football he had this little outburst then dissapeared for the next 60 minutes.
he still got his ass handed to him. you know if porter got whooped by jones you would be saying the complete opposite. your boy got whooped. plain and simple.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 03-19-2007 at 01:22 PM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to admit, I wouldn't have shed a tear if Jones had stomped Porter good.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I have to admit, I wouldn't have shed a tear if Jones had stomped Porter good.
Would anyone?! I know I wouldn't.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
he still got his ass handed to him. you know if porter got whooped by jones you would be saying the complete opposite. your boy got whooped. plain and simple.

Exactly If Jones had knocked Joey out he would be shouting his praises.

Mike Tirico

Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Exactly If Jones had knocked Joey out he would be shouting his praises.
Not really but I'm sure everyone else would. Who cares if one football player can beat up another? Porter obviously kicked his ass.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm so happy the Jets didn't sign the loud-mouthed, past his prime, 30+ former Steeler.
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very impressed by Levi if this is true. I'm sure he could have kicked Porter's ass.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Levi went outside with Porter. It isn't like Porter just sucker punched him. Jones knew what was going on.

And good job Joey. Idiot.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Joey Porter. Oh, and even if Porters the better fighter, its obvious Levi is the better football player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote