Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 09-27-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Cant wait! Hopefully we can all go to bed happy tonight.
I just got my first fat paycheck from my new job and bought a 2005 Mustang. If the Pack wins this'll be a top 3 day ever for me; right up there with getting my first blowjob and the first time I got laid.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers OLB Brad Jones is inactive tonight. Frank Zombo is starting in his place. Sucks about Jones, and didn't really expect it. I'd expect Mike Neal to be out still, to. In any case, good opportunity for Zombo tonight. Hopefully he takes advantage of the situation

just heard it via NFL Network. Full list of Inactives to come shortly
Old 09-27-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it. Interesting to go with Zombo over Chillar though. Saving Chillar for inside I suppose.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Full list of Inactives for the Packers
Quote:
22 CB Pat Lee
23 RB Dimitri Nance
26 S Charlie Peprah
59 LB Brad Jones
67 G Nick McDonald
70 T/G T.J. Lang
74 G/T Marshall Newhouse
96 DE Mike Neal

LB Frank Zombo (#58) starts for Jones.

Last edited by BloodBrother : 09-27-2010 at 07:17 PM.
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Damn it. Interesting to go with Zombo over Chillar though. Saving Chillar for inside I suppose.

Yeah, probably it. Probably won't see much Hawk tonight I'd assume. I expect Poppinga to rotate in for Zombo here or there. He's sort of dinged up so that might explain Zombo starting over him
Old 09-27-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones out? Didn't see that coming.

Finally have my computer back after two weeks and we've got the Bears in an hour. I'm absolutely pumped. I don't have any doubt that we're the better team here, so if we come out clicking this should be a win. But, I have admit I'm a little nervous playing in Chicago. I'm hoping we absolutely embarrass them on national TV and put ourselves as the undisputed #1 in the NFC.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you will see more Chillar than Zombo, or at least Chillar + Poppinga more than Zombo.

Deactivating Dimitri Nance is puzzling. They must consider Kuhn a full time RB now.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Bears Inactives:
Quote:
91 DT Tommie Harris
19 WR Devin Aromashodu
74 LT Chris Williams
27 FS Major Wright
31 CB Joshua Moore
98 DE Corey Wootton
32 RB Kahlil Bell
12 QB Caleb Hanie

Matt Toeaina expected to start in place of Tommie Harris for Bears.Israel Idonije starting at DE opposite Julius Peppers.
Harris inactive is a "coach's decision". Not sure what the issue is there
Old 09-27-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tommie Harris, Chris Williams, and Major Wright should all play heavily into our favor. I knew Williams and Wright would probably be scratched. Not having Harris in is a pleasant surprise though.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 09-27-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I think you will see more Chillar than Zombo, or at least Chillar + Poppinga more than Zombo.

Deactivating Dimitri Nance is puzzling. They must consider Kuhn a full time RB now.

Or, perhaps the gameplan for tonight is to pass, pass and pass some more. All 4 TE's are active tonight, btw. Wonder if we get some plays with Finley AND Quarless on the field tonight.

worried about Zombo in the run D. He struggled during the preseason there
Old 09-27-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am jacked for this game. It's early but this is huge.
We win, we'll be considered the best in the NFL. We lose, we're essentially 2 games behind the division.

GO PACK GO!

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

looks like the stretch of good ST play has come to an end. Looks like last year's unit out there. What is that? 3 penalties already tonight just on the ST?

Bears are winning the field position battle easily...good thing the Packers D has been great
Old 09-27-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to keep those check downs coming instead of going for the big play everytime. Get yardage and control the field position battle.

Special teams and penalties have been killing us. That Hail Mary to end the 1st half was pretty stupid IMO. It rarely works and could've led to a big return. Just run out the clock and get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.

Our run game went from bleak to pathetic. If they keep thinking Kuhn can run the ball then we're in trouble.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

penalties and the ST. Freakin KILLING them
Old 09-27-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody can cover ****. Combined with sloppy play and porous penalties this one is going to come down to the wire.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That holding penalty called on Tauscher on Peppers denying J-Mike the TD was B******.

I've seen 5 way worse against our DL/LBers, not called.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

This is freakin lame. Packers are beating themselves.

ST is back to crap I see. Brutal
Old 09-27-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ANyone who is DVRing the game, watch on Hester's TD return, TWO Bears get away with blocks in the back.

First was on AJ Hawk, and the second one was against Quarless.

I guarantee WE ALWAYS get called for those same infractions.

TWO on one play? Wow.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here we go!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously?????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I feel bad for McCarthy because he and Capers have called a great game.
We've been ****ed by the refs which cost us points.

Jones ridiculous fumble was inexcusable because he wasn't carrying the ball in the outside hand, which I learned when I was 12 years old, especially that close to the sideline.

Our *****ing guys (Collins) have dropped interceptions including this final game-losing drive. Collins had that ball.... why did he drop it?

Then Chillar gets beaten again deep on 2nd & 20.... plus commits the penalty.

Special ED teams killed us......

This was a game where a few of our guys simply gave the game away.

Some of our players, like fans, were just over-confident. Games like these USUALLY come down to one or two key plays, and our ***** clowns plus the **** refs made sure we gave the game, the division, and a home-game playoff away.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

what a ******** game. This makes me want to avoid football for the next week.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 09-27-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

worst ****** game I've seen in a while. ****** AWFUL

18 goddamn penalties. ST was garbage all game

Packers beat themselves BADLY tonight. INT's nullified for dumbass penalties. Just pathetic
Old 09-27-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel sick. We completely outplayed them. How many times did we pick Cutler without it costing him?

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I feel bad for McCarthy because he and Capers have called a great game.
We've been ****ed by the refs which cost us points.

Jones ridiculous fumble was inexcusable because he wasn't carrying the ball in the outside hand, which I learned when I was 12 years old, especially that close to the sideline.

Our *****ing guys (Collins) have dropped interceptions including this final game-losing drive. Collins had that ball.... why did he drop it?

Then Chillar gets beaten again deep on 2nd & 20.... plus commits the penalty.

Special ED teams killed us......

This was a game where a few of our guys simply gave the game away.

Some of our players, like fans, were just over-confident. Games like these USUALLY come down to one or two key plays, and our ***** clowns plus the **** refs made sure we gave the game, the division, and a home-game playoff away.
Thats really what killed us... not the almost 20 penalties called on us? Yea special teams sucked but they shot themselves in the foot... or should we change the analogy to "Shot themselves in the face".