Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 3 Write Up

Kansas City
I'm happy to say my prediction seems to be ringing true at this early juncture at least. The chiefs are playing some good football and are currently one of the few 3-0 teams left standing atop their division. It wasn't even close which was somewhat surprising after such a solid showing from San Fran last week.

Cassel is finally starting to come on with some protection from the offensive line and the defensive secondary will be a force to be reckoned with for a long time in KC.

The past two weeks haven't been what you'd call pretty football but sacking Alex Smith 5 times and getting three aerial touchdowns marks something of a statement. At 3-0 with what appears to be one of the easiest schedules heading forward I really like their chances for this to continue.

Thomas Jones
People were wondering pretty early what the Bears were thinking shipping him out and one feels the jets might be thinking the same thing.

All Thomas Jones does is produce, 95 yards and a TD this week after some solid performances the previous two outings. He's the kind of player a lot of coaches would love to have, but it seems a lot of front offices would watch walk out the door.

Carolina Cincy
Terrible game for both sides with fundamental errors being the special of the day.

Clausen's first half was pretty poor but he settled in nicely in the second half. He was efficent, accurate and at times was calling plays in the hurry up offense and looked downright veteran adjusting plays at the line of scrimmage.

The stat and scorelines are beyond ugly for the Panthers but Clausen does look like a legitimate NFL talent, given time in the offense, some development with the players around him, I think he showed he could be someone. It'll take a few weeks for my erection to be fortified but right now I have a nice tingle.

The Panthers need the recievers to step up though, Gettis and LaFell look promising the I'd be happy with their development if Carolina had a veteran as the number 2. Right now they'd be a great slot addition, but they just can't be expected to produce given the offense, the situation with the playcalling and the other myriad of problems plaguing the panthers.

This year is likely in the toilet. So I'm just gonna sit back and watch them scrap each week and hope it pans out.

New Orleans / Atlanta
You have to feel sorry for New Orleans' kicker this evening who realistically threw away what could be a gimme field goal.

Credit to Atlanta for scrapping and fighting the whole game playing up to their potential. Michael Turner and Snelling were solid on the ground and Matt Ryan showed the Peyton Manning esque ability that had Falcons fans drooling his rookie year.

I think it's safe to say his sophmore slump is well and truly a thing of the past as he went for 2 TDs, no INTs, and a QB rating of over 108...

New Orleans, Tampa and arguably the rest of the NFC were put on notice today. They picked of Brees on his usually safe deep passes, pressured well and generally played a complete game in all three phases. Incredible to watch what this team is capable of when they fire on all cylinders.

Bruce Gradkowski
I think it's time I acknowledged Gradkowski and the coaches who bought into his potential early in his career.

Jon Gruden was a big fan of his coming out of college and threw him in as a rookie to the chargrin of the fanbase raving about what he believed he could be. After landing in Oakland it seems he's found a home where most quarterbacks (one of the all time biggest busts or otherwise) seem to struggle his stat line wasn't anything to compare to Matt Ryan's but he converted a tough 4th and 10 to the tune of 12 yards and later played major roles in pivotal drives that put the raiders in position to win the game.

Texans
Houston fans shouldn't be too worried after the loss to Dallas. It's not a return to the doldrums of old, Foster is still looking like a great RB (averaging over 130 yards and almost 6 yards per carry). In all honesty I expected this kind of game sooner or later.

The big win in week one followed by the tight win last week would have left the team on something of an emotional lul and this loss should give them a much needed smack up side the head to stay focused and keep working. They're level in their division and should push the Colts if they keep playing like their do.

The one downside from today's game was their inability to pressure Tony Romo who was as close to perfect as a QB gets in the match up, the defense backed him up superbly with three takeaways and three sacks at pivotal times. The lack of penalties on the Cowboys also maybe hinting at a renewed commitment to play better as a unit and it seems to be working.

Mark Sanchez
For the second straight week Sanchez has shown himself to be a QB capable of carrying his team. Throwing for three touchdowns and barely missing for a four (called back on holding) a week after another 3 touchdown performance is impressive continuity for a player considered to be something of a liability for his team's playoff aspirations during the offseason.

I'm not annointing Sanchez or crowning the Jets just yet, but it's an impressive outing on an impressive side, if he continues to develop on this schedule the Jets will be contenders much sooner than we expected.
It came down to the wire, but I don't think last year's Sanchez could have played this well in the last two weeks.

Also, LT is playing insanely well even if the press clippings don't show it, he's running harder and more elusively than he did last year, showing some real fight and fire in his game.

Chargers ST cause for concern
The Seattle Seahawks undoubtedly rose to the occasion against the Chargers, but realistically they weren't the better defensive or offensive side on the field. They got the job done by Special Teams returns and it seems for the second time this season the chargers failed because of theirs.

Against the Chiefs it was a big issue for the Bolts and it seems to be continuing. After living through a few losses over the past 5 years because of shoddy special teams play I hope that the Chargers fix it and quick, because 1-2 is the start of a hole especially after dropping a game against both a divisional opponent and an interconference game with anyone from the NFC West at least one of those games was likely looked at as a W (perhaps both) in the pre-season and you have to wonder how this factors into their long term season plans, especially with two very disgruntled pieces stealing headlines.

Monday Night

Last edited by BlindSite : 09-27-2010 at 02:42 AM.
BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Chiefs write-up. It feels amazing to be a Chiefs fan. I've been at both of these home wins and the atmosphere lately has just been electric.

Going 3-0 is sweet but every other AFC West team losing today made it sweeter. :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thomas Jones isn't good enough to be taking carries away from Jamaal Charles. He had 150 yards from scrimmage on 15 touches, yet Jones still gets 20 carries a game.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs are the #1 rushing team in the league. All this hysteria about Charles is a bit overblown. Charles needs more touches, but I can't complain about how the offense was run today, not when they dominated the 9ers like that. Weis' playcalling was pretty much perfect.

Last edited by Basileus777 : 09-27-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am guessing that the Chiefs just don't want to run Charles career into the ground by overworking him
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:27 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I am guessing that the Chiefs just don't want to run Charles career into the ground by overworking him
The way I see it is they've both obviously got a hot hand. Williams and Stewart had some of this last year and the year before who to go with, the guy getting the stats or the guy grinding out, either way when you've got two backs as long as they both get fed the offense will be fine.

Charles is a great back, but why wear him out when jones is working hard and still making great gains. plenty of cold weather games where they'll both be leaned on hard in the pipeline.

Old 09-27-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Kansas City
Also, LT is playing insanely well even if the press clippings don't show it, he's running harder and more elusively than he did last year, showing some real fight and fire in his game.
I've never thought that LT is out of his prime. He's just been injured.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:39 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure where you're getting those numbers for Matt Ryan, but they are quite a bit off. He had two touchdowns, but he certainly has looked good.

Sanchez is going to have all the time in the world next week and I dread how much he could tear us apart with Keller alone. Certainly don't think we'll be seeing another 5 INT performance this time.

And related to us getting no pressure, I really wish Schobel would've signed with the Texans. I like them a lot and he would be great for them this year. Instead, I think they may have been starting the guy a few spots behind Schobel on our depth chart for the past few years, Ryan Denney. Blech.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Singletary getting his best WR hurt by calling timeouts late in a blow out when the Chiefs were trying to run out the clock in SF territory, all in order to get a moral victory TD? It was embarrassing.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:54 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If only we didnt have a fat drunk at kicker

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm not sure where you're getting those numbers for Matt Ryan, but they are quite a bit off. He had two touchdowns, but he certainly has looked good.
My bad, hard to write these things so quickly and be 100% accurate.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The real test for the Chiefs comes after their bye, at Colts then at Texans.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Exactly. It's a long season, you don't want to Haley to "Cadillac" Jamaal Charles.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SD shouldn't be too worried. They always start out slow.

They just threw for 455 yards with no McNeil or Jackson. They'll be fine this year. It's still their division to lose.

Seattle is quietly, veryyyy quietly holding it down for me. I predicted them to win the division, and so far so good.

I also predicted Carolina to win the South....yeah...not so much.

Kyle Orton is quietly having a great season.

Ditto for Kiwanuka.

Oakland is a year away (qb and some oline) from being a legit team.

Pittsburgh looks like the class of the NFL right now.

The NFC as a whole looks pretty weak this year.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

Have not seen the Packers to write them up.

The Buccaneers are still garbage. Josh Freeman is crap. The only good weapon on that offense is Mike Williams. The defense is crap also. Mccoy looks like a bust. I give them another 5 or 6 years before they are a .500 team. Raheem Morris will get fired for sure. There were no Bucs's fans at that game yesterday because their sucks, boring to watch, and everything other negative endeavor.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow dude.

Pitt is playing lights out right now they have made some pretty good QB's look bad Freeman will be fine.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Btw, I've mentioned this before, but you gotta tip your hat to Pete Carrol. Seattle has had a great offseason.

Okung
Earl Thomas
Leon Washington
Mike Williams
Golden Tate

This team has talent. Talent that was very much under the radar heading into this season.

Go up and down the roster, this team isn't terrible by any means. Combine a great homefield advantage with an easy schedule, I think Seattle takes it.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post

Thomas Jones
People were wondering pretty early what the Bears were thinking shipping him out and one feels the jets might be thinking the same thing.

All Thomas Jones does is produce, 95 yards and a TD this week after some solid performances the previous two outings. He's the kind of player a lot of coaches would love to have, but it seems a lot of front offices would watch walk out the door.
Thomas Jones is average at best. I'm so happy the Jets didn't pay him. He was asking the Jets for more than LDT is making.

His averaging 4.2 YPC, and he stinks at catching the ball. LDT is averaging 5.6 YPC and 20 yards a game receiving.

Well worth it.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not often a homer, but im stoked about how the Steelers are playing right now. Down to our 4th string QB and still put up 38 points against a very solid buccaneers defense. Our defense is playing rediculously well, and our run game/offensive line is playing really well considering we are facing 8/9 man fronts.

This season could go 2 ways though...when Ben gets back we could either, get complacent and not try as hard (fail), or he could bring the offense back up to standard and we could be a real contender (win). Im hoping so bad its the latter.

Anyone else got any feelings on this?
Old 09-27-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some rather remarkable performances yesterday followed by a couple of stinkers:

Leon Washington taking two long kickoffs back against the Chargers.

Peyton Hillis running for 144 yds on 22 carries against the Ravens.

Michael Vick Carrying the Eagles on his back.

On the flip side how long before patience runs out in places like San Francisco, who on paper should be 3-0, and in Jacksonville where they are looking terrible. Cleveland and Buffalo are who we thought they were.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

patience ran out in SF, they just canned their OC

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well SF fired their offensive coordinator already so this will be Alex Smith's 1,890,313 different coordinator.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pity that guy so much. Just imagining learning that many playbooks is really sick.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I pity that guy so much. Just imagining learning that many playbooks is really sick.
He's been a guest on SNF in the UK a few times...the guy seems pretty clever and willing to learn, but it must suck balls to have to learn that many playbooks.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
On the flip side how long before patience runs out in places like San Francisco, who on paper should be 3-0, and in Jacksonville where they are looking terrible. Cleveland and Buffalo are who we thought they were.
I feel like I can count us in a lot more games with Fitz under center. We could definitely have a win if he started agianst Miami. I don't know how Edwards was so easily given the job in preseason, but I'm glad they weren't stubborn about it. I can definitely see a couple of wins in the next 6 games.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote