Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-29-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 4 Discussion Thread

Sunday
San Francisco@ Atlanta
Cincinnati @ Cleveland
NY Jets @ Buffalo
Seattle @ St. Louis
Denver @ Tennessee
Detroit @ Green Bay
Baltimore@ Pittsburgh
Carolina @ New Orleans
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville
Houston @ Oakland
Washington @ Philadelphia
Arizona @ San Diego
Chicago @ NY Giants

Monday
New England @ Miami

I cannot wait untill Sunday. This is going to be a great game. The Ravens are pissed off and the Steelers have momentum. I think that momentum carries into this week in a hard fought 17-13 victory by the Steelers.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs will NOT lose this week.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see Mike Vick tear up the Skins D.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 09-29-2010 at 01:22 PM.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indy is going to blow Jax out of the ******* water. This season is so hosed.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm anxious for Sunday.

Why? Obviously it's football Sunday, and as a Rams fan this is a very winnable game. Which would make us 2-2, for the first time, in... a long damn time.

Also, a Rams win over Seattle, and a Arizona loss, would make St. Louis tied for 1st in the NFC West, haha.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The Chiefs will NOT lose this week.
I see what you did there.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Indy is going to blow Jax out of the ******* water. This season is so hosed.
Wildcat it with a jumbo package and MJD. 40-50 carries against the Colts crappy run D outta help....my fantasy team could really use it too, lol.

In other news, if there was ever a week for a let down, it would be this one against a desperate Giants team. Coming off of a FUGLY win last week against a team who really needs it is going to be tough.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I see what you did there.......

Wildcat it with a jumbo package and MJD. 40-50 carries against the Colts crappy run D outta help....my fantasy team could really use it too, lol.

In other news, if there was ever a week for a let down, it would be this one against a desperate Giants team. Coming off of a FUGLY win last week against a team who really needs it is going to be tough.
That's literally their only chance of making this game of making the game competitive.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Can't wait to see Mike Vick tear up the Skins D.
then keep waiting..
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
That's literally their only chance of making this game of making the game competitive.
Jags always play the Colts close. I believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great games for my viewing area this week. First Ravens vs Steelers which will be a slug fest, although Ray Rice probably being out hurts the Ravens although it's not like they run the ball anymore anyways. Then Eagles vs Skins. Haha I expect Vick to light it up and Mcnabb to have a couple of INT's.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Great games for my viewing area this week. First Ravens vs Steelers which will be a slug fest, although Ray Rice probably being out hurts the Ravens although it's not like they run the ball anymore anyways. Then Eagles vs Skins. Haha I expect Vick to light it up and Mcnabb to have a couple of INT's.
Hahaha, our lineup in LA is exactly the same. I've got Vick on both of my fantasy teams, so I'm super excited to get that game instead of *** AZ/SD.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's pretty sad but last week the Skins were down to the Rams and I was watching the Chargers instead to see how Rivers and Gates were doing for me.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 9ers have to go to Atlanta, even with a new OC & revamped & underperforming players benched, say hello to 0-4.

Then they have Philly at home which could easily be 0-5, then in Candlestick for the rivals across the SF Bay, the Raiders coming on 10/17. Lose to the Raiders in front of their home crowd to go 0-6 & I'll make this prediction now: Singletary won't last until Halloween.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need a win here. A big one.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Need a win here. A big one.
Ditto but for the Giants of course.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect a close game between Jags and Colts.

I always get nervous when Colts have to travel Jacksonville.

Some unpleasant past memories still haunt me.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect Darrelle Revis to be inactive Sunday for the Jets. And I expect Kris Wilson to learn how to turn his head.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I expect Darrelle Revis to be inactive Sunday for the Jets. And I expect Kris Wilson to learn how to turn his head.
Oh, Kris? I expect you to know it's Kyle Wilson by Sunday.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Chiefs game this week makes me sad :( :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
No Chiefs game this week makes me sad :( :(
Bye weeks suck! I hate having to wait 2 weeks to watch the Packers play again.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Bye weeks suck! I hate having to wait 2 weeks to watch the Packers play again.
I don't understand what's the point of a week 4 bye week? All byes should be between weeks 7-9. So i'm forced to watch Carolina @ New Orleans this week, ugh!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NYJ -6 @ Buf

I gotta take this bet don't I?

fenikz only bets on a sure thing and this seems very close to one
Old 09-30-2010, 04:15 AM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.

2 good games

Raven vs Steelers

Eagles vs Redskins

loving this
Old 09-30-2010, 05:02 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im a bit worried for the Patriots against the Dolphins. I think they may need to have the rookie Devin McCourty follow Brandon Marshall because Darius Butler has been abused by bigger WRs so far and that is bad. However I do expect the Patriots offense to have a nice day, especially the TEs. Brady will undoubtedly take a few shots to Moss, however Vontae Davis has played him well previously so he isn't gauranteed to play well against the Dolphins. But the Dolphins have struggled to defend the underneath stuff so the TEs and Welker/Edelman should have a good day. I just hope the defense can hold them enough for the offense to win the game.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Last edited by AntoinCD : 09-30-2010 at 05:05 AM.
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm tired of ESPN playing up the whole "oh boo hoo poor Donovan Mcnabb was not tweeted wight by the mean Eagles!"

Yeah, poor Donovan was made the #2 overall Draft pick by the Eagles, despite it not being a popular pick. They also committed to him for a decade and gave him at least one huge extension.

"but, but the fans booed poor Donovan!"

So what? It wasn't all Eagles fans that were booing him, for one thing. NFL players aren't entitled to be constantly praised while they make millions to play a game. They can deal with booing and criticism. Especially if they're among the leagues highest paid players.

Donovan should be glad he got to work for a decade with the Eagles and Andy Reid. He might not have been so successful for any other NFL team.

Last edited by Halsey : 09-30-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote